No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Daily Show is an interesting venue for a serious memoir. Maybe she’ll use that appearance more for The Rarities.

Comment

• Lee Daniels just insinuated on Instagram that there will be a movie about Mariah's life

Comment

• Bring on the Promo! I hope there's some performances in store the week after Rarities releases.

Comment

• Originally posted by AutomaticPrince View Post
          Lee Daniels just insinuated on Instagram that there will be a movie about Mariah's life
          He was such a little tease in that video lol

Comment

• Whatever happened to that Starz drama series about Mariah’s life announced 3 years ago? It had a showrunner, writer, producers and everything. Then again, one of those producers was suppose to be Brett Ratner at the time... plus maybe she who shall not be named made the deal so Mariah and Starz scrapped it?

https://deadline.com/2017/07/mariah-...er-1202130423/

Honestly, I’d rather (eventually) see a feature film made, with Mariah contributing a new song (much like Elton John did for his film).

Comment

• Yes, this was posted before, but what a great documentary. The best yet. Every lamb should watch it.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                US TV Promo

+ iHeartRadio special on Tuesday 29th September at 7pmET

No international (namely UK & Australia) promo just yet outside of Oprah Apple TV interview.
                I've been wishing for an interview with Trevor Noah. Him being biracial and all the struggles he lived as a child in South Africa being the son of a black mother and white father, they have a lot in common. I recommend his book "Born A Crime".
                MARIAH

Comment

• Jojo Siwa and Kris Jenner received their books

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                    Jojo Siwa and Kris Jenner received their books
                    some very clever marketing going on here. I wonder if they’ve had to low key pay for any of it... either way, it will be helping a huge amount

Comment

• This article discusses the whole book. Read on if you want to be spoiled:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.lat...ey%3f_amp=true
                      AsaPUKE ing bola
                      king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• I'm rewatching the Oprah interview and there's a segment where Oprah asked her that she didn't think Mariah felt the same spark (and can't stop thinking about him feeling i.e. tha she had wih Derek Jeer) that she did with Tommy Mottola.

It's struck me that she still probably hasn't found the love of her life. That's pretty sad.

Her relationships (at leas that we know) have never been fullfilling or that she's found that person who is her soulmate.

I'm not really sure that Bryan is really the love of her life, I would like to think so but there's something about me that feels she will be like some of us who will never find that person that will complete us fully.

The way she talks about Nick also has me wondering. Yes that relationship gave her the kids but there's something about it which seem "out of convenience"

Maybe it's just the way i'm interpreting these relationships she's been in.
                        Last edited by skylynx; Sat September 26, 2020, 23:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                          I'm rewatching the Oprah interview and there's a segment where Oprah asked her that she didn't think Mariah felt the same spark (and can't stop thinking about him feeling i.e. tha she had wih Derek Jeer) that she did with Tommy Mottola.

It's struck me that she still probably hasn't found the love of her life. That's pretty sad.

Her relationships (at leas that we know) have never been fullfilling or that she's found that person who is her soulmate.

I'm not really sure that Bryan is really the love of her life, I would like to think so but there's something about me that feels she will be like some of us who will never find that person that will complete us fully.

The way she talks about Nick also has me wondering. Yes that relationship gave her the kids but there's something about it which seem "out of convenience"

Maybe it's just the way i'm interpreting these relationships she's been in.
                          Yeah I also found it weird how she spoke about her marriage to Nick in the Oprah interview. She really seemed to downplay it and make it seem like a short fling. I’m not sure if she was putting up a facade for the majority of her marriage that it was true love (when it really wasn’t) or she’s downplaying it now because she doesn’t want to seem devastated by the demise of her marriage.

Whether she truly loved him or not she must have no doubt but absolutely heartbroken that the marriage ended when it did.

Mariah has always made it clear that she’s a traditionalist and only wanted to have kids if she was married to the father (recall the John Norris interview during MTV Shining through the rain). She did not want her kids to experience the same broken childhood that she had, and then she and Nick separated when the twins were 3 - the same age she was when her parents split. History was repeating itself and I’m sure it was her worst nightmare and she felt terrible about it.

Comment

• I don’t understand how anyone can spend this much time analyzing MC and as a lamb not know that she has confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements with Nick and she who shan’t be mentioned, and even if she didn’t, she prioritizes dem kids’ well-being above all else

Look, we know what happened with Nick, it was a whirlwind,
                            she was turning 40 in a sexist and ageist industry, they fell in love, they got married, they had kids, he had an inferiority complex when it came to her level of fame versus his, he was always traveling, personal details between them were always leaking, and he wasn’t always faithful
                            #CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                              I don’t understand how anyone can spend this much time analyzing MC and as a lamb not know that she has confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements with Nick and she who shan’t be mentioned, and even if she didn’t, she prioritizes dem kids’ well-being above all else

she was turning 40 in a sexist and ageist industry, they fell in love, they got married, they had kids, he had an inferiority complex when it came to her level of fame versus his, he was always traveling, personal details between them were always leaking, and he wasn’t always faithful
                              Nailed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                I don’t understand how anyone can spend this much time analyzing MC and as a lamb not know that she has confidentiality and nondisclosure agreements with Nick and she who shan’t be mentioned, and even if she didn’t, she prioritizes dem kids’ well-being above all else

Doesn't seem to stop Nick talking though

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                  Yeah I also found it weird how she spoke about her marriage to Nick in the Oprah interview. She really seemed to downplay it and make it seem like a short fling. I’m not sure if she was putting up a facade for the majority of her marriage that it was true love (when it really wasn’t) or she’s downplaying it now because she doesn’t want to seem devastated by the demise of her marriage.

Whether she truly loved him or not she must have no doubt but absolutely heartbroken that the marriage ended when it did.

Mariah has always made it clear that she’s a traditionalist and only wanted to have kids if she was married to the father (recall the John Norris interview during MTV Shining through the rain). She did not want her kids to experience the same broken childhood that she had, and then she and Nick separated when the twins were 3 - the same age she was when her parents split. History was repeating itself and I’m sure it was her worst nightmare and she felt terrible about it.

I thought she explained it quite well. It was fun at the time and felt so right but then she started to see what everyone else saw. But the children made it so worth it for her.

Comment

• mariah movie coming soon!

Comment

• I feel every lamb can relate to Mariah on some level

Comment

• Awwww....

can we turn back time and get them back together

Comment

• ^That pic is so cute. I really want to know more Mariah/Derek stories. They were a hot couple.
                                          http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                            Awwww....

can we turn back time and get them back together
                                            Adorable

I am so glad he helped her see the light
                                            #CAUTION

Comment

• We love Brandy!

Comment

• Mariah is not out there trashing Nick out of respect to their children, it is that simple. It is what divorced parents who love their children and put them first do.
                                                MARIAH

Comment

mariah movie coming soon!
                                                  Documentary?

Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                                  My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                                  Forever and always!

Comment

mariah movie coming soon!
                                                    I took this to mean that he wants to be the one to make it. As in, calling first dibs and not that it already exists.

This does remind me though that at the end of the Stella era a drama series based on her life was in development at STARZ. It had a writer and production team (including Ratner) and everything. I could see this project being reworked.
                                                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X