Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mariahguru View Post

W. Chester = Mariah

Sing Sing was located in Bedford in Westchester County.
    I'm shocked.
    Israeli Lamb here.
    I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Funny how just over a week ago people were complaining about Mariahs team and promo... they knew exactly what they were doing.

this promotional campaign is flawless and they are absolutely the right team for Mariah!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Which is where it would have been recorded. This is too much for my brain to commute...

it’s the type of music I love, I really want to hear the whole album!
        Same, if anyone gets hold of a copy or a CD Rip please share
        "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

Same, if anyone gets hold of a copy or a CD Rip please share
          The lambs will get a hold of it within 24hrs I believe.
          Israeli Lamb here.

Comment

• Music is indeed her saving grace... We heard her sadness on songs like Looking In but the angst was on this album.
            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by MeIAmDaniel View Post

The lambs will get a hold of it within 24hrs I believe.
              lol I ordered mine but it takes 5 weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

lol I ordered mine but it takes 5 weeks
                We will count on you ♥️
                Israeli Lamb here.

Comment

• This is the most bizarre thing ever. Who would have thought it and HOW nobody realized it until she talked about it!
                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• happy 20th anniversary to Mariah's last UK Number 1!

Comment

• album sampler.

Comment

• I wonder if all this promo is going to translate to book and CD sales........

Not a fan of punk rock or grunge but i'm happy that this is something so left field from Mariah it just adds another level to her artistry.

Comment

• So... Mariah Carey... the chanteuse... who got flack from everyone for being the MacDonalds of pop fluff in the 1990s actually wrote / produced an alternative album for her friend Clarissa who performed the songs under the name "Chick"?

I want the whole music industry to finally accept that she is the greatest of them all. I mean... doing that and not speaking about it for personal gain is absolutely groundbreaking.

My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                            album sampler.

I can hear Mariah !

Comment

W. Chester = Mariah

Sing Sing was located in Bedford in Westchester County.
                              Does Mariah get paid royalties if she wrote the songs under a different name?

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                Forever and always!

Comment

• This is all so FREAKING COOL!!!! I love this!!!!!
                                  so happy for Clarissa too! Don’t forget, she was the other backup singer in that 1988 Brenda K Starr live performance clip with Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                                    This is all so FREAKING COOL!!!! I love this!!!!!
                                    so happy for Clarissa too! Don’t forget, she was the other backup singer in that 1988 Brenda K Starr live performance clip with Mariah
                                    Imagine having MARIAH FREAKING CAREY write songs for your album and do vocals in 1995 and never ever mention it. Busta Rhymes would never
                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I've just bought the album via amazon Germany. I swear this b!tch. OMG
                                      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post

Imagine having MARIAH FREAKING CAREY write songs for your album and do vocals in 1995 and never ever mention it. Busta Rhymes would never
                                        the engineer of the record is Mariah's

Comment

• Interesting. From the sampler above if Mariah is W. Chester it means she co wrote on three songs.

Comment

• What the hell have I just come onto! Haha mariah has a rock album! I need to know more about this... I’m gutted Mariah isn’t on lead on the songs though. Imagine that! This is crazy haha
                                            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Are we still thinking demented is the crave song? because w. chester is not a writter on that one ....i.m confussed.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Does Mariah get paid royalties if she wrote the songs under a different name?
                                                Yeah probably but I guess she’s not too fussed because the royalties on this would be less than pennies.
                                                "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by chanteuse View Post
                                                  album sampler.

Not sure she’s W. Chester bc the songs we know she wrote (Demented - aka Crave Song, or Hermit which she posted) doesn’t credit W. Chester. I am going to guess she’s D. Sue. Going out on a limb that W. Vlad is Walter A.

Comment

• Yeah Im thinking she's D.Sue and Walter is W.Vlad...

Walter's real name is Vladimir!
                                                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X