Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
    The lambs have been waiting decades for the Crave Song when it’s been released for 25 years

also shout out to Clarissa for her songwriting and vocals, and for most of all her loyalty and being able to keep a secret.
    I know right!

Comment

• BB did a review of Malibu

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

I love that photoshoot (the picture of her on the left) wasn't it for the MTV VMAs during the TEOM era?

Comment

• Ha so Clarissa left a review of the CD on Amazon in 2015 stating that she had fun making the album and there was a “secret ingredient.” If we only knew!!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

I love that photoshoot (the picture of her on the left) wasn't it for the MTV VMAs during the TEOM era?
            It was for Pinko in 2008
            #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              Yeah Im thinking she's D.Sue and Walter is W.Vlad...

Walter's real name is Vladimir!
              Go Lamb Detectives !

Comment

• #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• OMG

The book is now top10 best sellers !!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller...pd_zg_ts_books

Comment

• Oh, I wanna hear the entire Chick album! Just from that album sampler, these two girls were serious about their craft. I have a newfound level of respect for Clarissa, having never revealed any of this.
                    Malibu, Freak and Violent sound FANTASTIC. I used to listen to punk and go to punk shows throughout LA back in high school, and this album fits perfectly into that alt-rock genre. Love it, and hope it goes on streaming sites!

Comment

• ^she's at #9!!
                      Also #1 & #2 on Popular music, R&B/Hip-Hop artists & R&B/Rap musicians!
                      #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
                        Thanks for the videos.

I wish more top level fashion companies would pick her up and do more compaigns back in the day. She's obviously done stuff for Versace (which suits her diva image, gam, over the top)....and Louis Vuitton (for the Say Somthin video).....though they're more her shopping at them rather than doing proper campaign.

Comment

• The Chick album is a mind blowing revelation, it must have been irritating for her to see her peers (Janet/Madonna) be praised for reinventing themselves musically at that time when she had to do things secretly.

also the Pinko campaign has always been one of my favourite shoots.

Comment

• How come i've never heard this one before? Just saw a clip on mariaxlambily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIMdhYy5EbM

Comment

• This thread is popping today. Can’t remember the last time there’s been this much action here.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                OMG

The book is now top10 best sellers !!!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller...pd_zg_ts_books
                                It's showing as 11 on mine, just behind "Caste" which was the Oprah book mentioned in the interview LOL

I wonder how high this can go on Amazon. It's just 2 Days to go so if it's not now i guess it's never.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                  This thread is popping today. Can’t remember the last time there’s been this much action here.
                                  AIWFCIY going Number 1.

Everytime i'm down or want to relive chart success i go back and read what happened in November/December 2019. LOL

Comment

• I am in complete awe of Mariah Carey today.

Comment

• She deserves every good thing smin the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                        How come i've never heard this one before? Just saw a clip on mariaxlambily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIMdhYy5EbM
                                        WTH. Never heard this before. It's actually catchy. She did the weirdest head voice/falsetto at 3:19 though...it's almost like an Xfactor Ken Lee type contestant trying to sing a whistle note ...

Comment

• Comment

• Interesting - Clarissa has also worked with Debbie Gibson (on backing vocals) - the Debbie/Mariah connections deepen.

Comment

• #1 Movers & Shakers, #202 over all

Music Video for “Malibu” at #190
                                              See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• That Chick revelation feels like an episode of Black Mirror

Comment

• Some needs to rip that album ASAP!
                                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• I have the album. Wow, the first song Joe is so good.
                                                    Violent is great too.

I can definitely hear Mariah's voice here and there but I personally do not hear her extensively. Unless of course they disguised her voice. There is one song and the tone of the adlibs reminds me of that Hey Jude performance when Paul told her to sing. Same tone.
                                                    Last edited by InFamous; Mon September 28, 2020, 04:59.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X