No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, so Amazon is telling me my book order should be coming tomorrow. Guys can you believe it?

This is the Week we've been waiting months for!!! It's about to begin.

Comment

• The interviews were fine, that emotional feeling you’re looking for you’ll get it through reading the book, so calm down lol

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
        Gayle interview is awful, they both seemed over it
        Gayle uninterested, Mariah unfocused
        I disagree tbh and the segment after the interview ended showed that. I think this is an editing issue.

IMO, she was given the book only a day before based on what was said about the box arriving at her house yesterday.
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah is the gift that keeps on giving. She better find those vocals for the alt album and put it on streaming (and the UTS video too, pls).
          http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Bringing this back to the forefront...

But remember Mariah said she was recently in the studio!!

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
            See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
              Bringing this back to the forefront...

But remember Mariah said she was recently in the studio!!

That could be for anything. Remember she said last Christmas she was in the studio with two male collaborators.....we haven't seen the fruit of that yet.

I doubt she's working on a new album, it could well be for something related to the Christmas season or upcoming Rarities release.

Comment

• I would love billboard or nme to review the chick album

Comment

• Ooh Amazon's dispatched my copy today!
                  Can't waaaaaait!
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Does anyone have the link to the orginal #1's album on spotify? I thought they deleted it, but with the ep's coming out I realized if you have the song saved or on a playlist you can view it.​​​​​​​
                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Does anyone have/had an atrl? Some of the lambs over there are not all there for real.
                      Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• She's up to #7 now. Inside the Top 10 of Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller...pd_zg_ts_books

Do we have any comparisons. Didn't somebody say Jessica Simpson had #1 in NY Best Sellers?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                          Interesting - Clarissa has also worked with Debbie Gibson (on backing vocals) - the Debbie/Mariah connections deepen.
                          When did Clarissa sing backing for Debbie Gibson?
                          My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• OMG THE BOOK IS OUT! On Kindle in India
                            Sadly no trace of the audiobook
                            Physical book out on 20th October
                            We get everything late, SUCKS...

Comment

• Originally posted by heartlocked View Post

I worship Steven Tyler and Aerosmith, I would die.
                              I was listening to Dream On yesterday, and idly wondered how it would sound if she covered it. The Bible says that when two or three are in agreement, God moves, so...

Comment

• I wonder if the audiobook on Audible is gonna be available at 00:01...
                                If so, I got 90 minutes to go. Anyone else purchased it?
                                https://www.instagram.com/rakiapapi/

Comment

• Also, waiting for my copy of the book like:

And regarding Gayle King...she can sometimes be a terrible interviewer. She's been kind of sloppy recently, I hated how she spoke to Nancy Pelosi last week and tried to turn an answer Nancy gave her into a "gotcha" moment.

That's not to say that Mariah doesn't sometimes have bad interviews, but Gayle can be very hit or miss. She doesn't have Oprah's charisma or agility.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                    Does anyone have the link to the orginal #1's album on spotify? I thought they deleted it, but with the ep's coming out I realized if you have the song saved or on a playlist you can view it.​​​​​​​
                                    https://open.spotify.com/album/16tYq...SB6ycVPybHAxhQ

Even better: my own Mariah playlist: 100% Mariah Rarities, hits and more: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w...T0etrKoOUIoKrQ

Comment

• Hmm, I’m puzzled by the Gayle King interview critiques. In fact, I’m still puzzled from the folks who were criticizing the Oprah interview. Nobody is ever going to be a perfect interviewer, because different styles can be divisive. For example, I LOVE Diane Sawyer’s interviewing style, but some people may find her cold. It all depends on the individual viewer. But to write off a whole interview because you felt the interviewer didn’t respect Mariah? They’re not fans, they’re journalists. And also, with COVID, editing is always going to cause Mariah’s responses to seem a little choppy. That’s okay. As long as she’s getting her message across, which is a proclamation of her freedom as a fully realized human being. It takes a lot of a courage to put yourself out there like that, and whether it’s with Gayle, Oprah or Jane, the humanizing effect of these in-depth interviews do wonders in getting the general public to understand the authentic Mariah.

I’m so excited to start listening to the audiobook tonight!!!!!!! Hoping it’s up at midnight EST time! And I’m so excited for The Rarities!!! And omg, I LOVE Someone’s Ugly Daughter. I’ve been playing Malibu, Demented, Prom Queen and Freak nonstop. Mariah and Clarissa’s pen game and musicianship are next level.

We’re such a blessed fan base!!!!!

Comment

• Up to #7 on Amazon best sellers
                                        https://www.amazon.com/gp/bestseller...pd_zg_ts_books

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

I disagree tbh and the segment after the interview ended showed that. I think this is an editing issue.

IMO, she was given the book only a day before based on what was said about the box arriving at her house yesterday.
                                          maybe you’re right, but a book is a product and she needs to sell it! She can’t be convincing in one interview and then be over it for another. Of course she gets bored answering the same questions, but not everyone watched Oprah on apple+

I have to make a joke here; it’s still a major progress though, since she’s not lying down for the interviews anymore

Comment

• Just got a message from the online shop where I bought the book. I have to wait till Wednesday...

Comment

• She should be doing daytime talk shows. That’s the audience for people who buy books and aren’t hardcore fans. Shows like The Talk, Kelly Clarkson’s new show, Live with Ryan & Kelly, etc. Normally I would say Ell*n, but....

Comment

• Originally posted by Varun84 View Post
                                                OMG THE BOOK IS OUT! On Kindle in India
                                                Sadly no trace of the audiobook
                                                Physical book out on 20th October
                                                We get everything late, SUCKS...
                                                So that means my kindle copy will download at midnight. 3 hours and 9 minutes to go. I can’t wait.
                                                For the Nostalgia if nothing else

Comment

• Don’t remember ever seeing this:

Comment

• ^ Really? The same post goes viral like every other week.
                                                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                    X