Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG the Audible...It's starting!!!!!!!!!!!!
    #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
      OMG the Audible...It's starting!!!!!!!!!!!!
      It's so amazing!!
      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I will be reading the book first, I wanna take it all in on my own. Then, I’ll go back and read while listening. It will be amazing.

Comment

• I finally got it!

It was on the shelves at about 5pm... and I grabbed it as they were setting up lol.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post

What?! Is this Australia?

I think COVID may have impacted orders but this is surprising it wouldnt get to the big bookstores at least.
          Yes... I'm so surprised!

Other retailers like KMart etc have it on their website for online orders only.

And as you posted earlier the hardcover is not available yet and may be coming in November.

There hasn't really been promo for the book here.
          I think COVID is impacting shipments around the world.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• According to Amazon my book is arriving today but it’s so unreliable usually. I’ll expect it sometime this week! *cries*
              To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                According to Amazon my book is arriving today but it’s so unreliable usually. I’ll expect it sometime this week! *cries*
                They've been good so far, if you ordered from the UK dispatcher. Some made the mistake and ordered from a US dispatcher. :(

However, if you want to get started, Amazon UK has a pretty lengthy preview.

Comment

• Listening to the audiobook while I wait for the physical copy . Can't stop crying! As simple as that
                  Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

They've been good so far, if you ordered from the UK dispatcher. Some made the mistake and ordered from a US dispatcher. :(

However, if you want to get started, Amazon UK has a pretty lengthy preview.
                    Aw thank you.. yeah I ordered from the UK thankfully.. I’m not sure if it’s the area I live in but somehow the deliveries are often late haha. Fingers crossed. It says delivery before 9pm so we shall see.
                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• If u are an amazon prime member, u get 2 free audible if u sign up to audible membership. It’s got a 30 day trial period. U can always cancel it after.
                      Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                        Great interview!
                        Last edited by delapuerta; Tue September 29, 2020, 08:39.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                          The Stephen Colbert interview is AMAZING!!!

Now this is the type of interview we needed. I think she resonates better with her interviewer if it's fun and bubbly and as she's that sort of person herself it's easier for her to project. Also they let her speak for more than 1 sentence which is fantastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Now this is the type of interview we needed. I think she resonates better with her interviewer if it's fun and bubbly and as she's that sort of person herself it's easier for her to project. Also they let her speak for more than 1 sentence which is fantastic.
                            I think Mariah and Stephen have much more similar personalities compared to her other interviewers. This is why they are both my faves.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

and he's loved the "thanksgiving is cancelled" remark

Comment

• I liked the parts where they discussed music. She knows what she wants to say. But the personal life stuff, not so much (she tends to ramble aimlessly).

Comment

• The interview was great and she looked smokin’

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                                    I liked the parts where they discussed music. She knows what she wants to say. But the personal life stuff, not so much (she tends to ramble aimlessly).
                                    That's why i asked earlier about coaching. I think she could've done more work and prep in that area.

I'm assuming she did sit down with Michaela and a Publicist/Coach to help her land the message in the shortest amount of time. Some of the answers were definaetly rehearsed or things she has in her toolbox......but that toolbox is quite limited and needs to be broadened.

But hey, it is what it is. Most of the big interviews are done now......so what's coming up will hopefully just be fun in anticipation for the Rarities and more down her lane.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                      The interview was great and she looked smokin’
                                      Yes, it's the right side of sexy but tasteful. There's more stuff covering her skin though that slit across the chest is not my type of style but at least overall she looks delightful.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                        It's back down to #11 now. Shouldn't this be going up not down? argh.

It needs the GP now to sustain any sort of momentum.

Comment

• Why wasn't THERE FOR ME, on the Rarities album

Comment

• Some of you read too much into things. She's like that, she's not a politician. She's just telling her story

Comment

• ^I wonder about that too... would've been so fitting. one of my fav
                                              #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• It's clear she's more confortable being asked about her music career. She tends to answer indirectly/sometimes makes long answers but not to the point., if being asked about her personal life.
                                                For an interviewer like Oprah, maybe Oprah may gets impatient and seems rude, because she wants direct answer, not long story.

Comment

• In the Stephen Colbert interview she mentioned that Rock and Roe are still home schooled.....i wonder if she'll ever let them have a normal schooling at some point (obviously after covid) and when they reach high school. She did say she wants the most normal life possible for them.....

Or do you think she'll never let them go to a regular school even when they reach high school age.

Comment

• Seems like there are stocking issues at Amazon USA. Book now "in stock" on October 4th.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1250164680?tag=macmillan-20

Comment

Working...
                                                    X