Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    Dandelion is the saddest part yet, Mariah’s parents were honestly the worst, these kids were practically orphans

I was in tears when Mariah was choking up when speaking about all of Allison’s potential when she was younger, and when Allison took her shopping

Pat failed Allison, big time, and Alfred, though around, and stern when they were kids, did not seem to really make an effort as soon as she was a teen, and he did the same shit to Mariah, abandoning her at church around the same time he let Allison have the kid and move to a foreign country
    I think there was a part where Mariah very subtly alluded to the satanic ritual stuff as well... it was one very subtle sentence.
    I think there may be some truth to it

Comment

• “Unspoken perversions” came at a heavy time but also reminded me she has a demo called “Unspoken Emotions,” I wonder if it’s about them
      #CAUTION

Comment

• Omg I’m listening to the audible at a faster speed, then she begans singing sunflowers and im like...why does she sound like that? Lol. So I try to make the speed normal so I can hear the song but make it too slow. So sunflowers was sounding like the voice on ribbon!

Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

I think there was a part where Mariah very subtly alluded to the satanic ritual stuff as well... it was one very subtle sentence.
          I think there may be some truth to it
          Yes, simply something like “whatever happened in Long Island”

Allison put Mariah in danger but also seems to have some good in her, too bad she never helped herself so she could have been there for Mariah in 2001, she’s just so selfish

Morgan’s like Tommy, good for Mariah’s music career but scary as hell, honestly more dangerous than Tommy though
          Last edited by allygdale; Tue September 29, 2020, 14:43.
          #CAUTION

Comment

• Now we know why she has the butterfly decal on her upper back

My brother and I had a moment like that, it involved golf clubs
            #CAUTION

Comment

• While I’m throughly enjoying it, I’m finding it a really tough read. I’ve just finished Dandelion and I’m going to take a break for a few hours just to let it all sink in.

The life this woman has had and yet she is a shining beacon of hope for so many of us is just incredible. I’ve always loved her, I knew I always would but now I’m feeling an ever deeper connection which I never thought was possible
              ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• Amazon is now listing the book as delayed and back in stock on October 9th... I preordered mine in July, but don't know if I'm going to get it today or not. I also did the audible so will just listen to that, but this is not going to be good for sales if Amazon doesn't have the actual book to sell or has run out of initial copies - so weird.

Comment

• I’ve been working so only read two chapters and I’m gripped already!
                  To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by syfyboy13 View Post
                    Amazon is now listing the book as delayed and back in stock on October 9th... I preordered mine in July, but don't know if I'm going to get it today or not. I also did the audible so will just listen to that, but this is not going to be good for sales if Amazon doesn't have the actual book to sell or has run out of initial copies - so weird.
                    it's not weird, maybe the 1st edition is about to sold out. Amazon isn't the only retail to sell them
                    Last edited by delapuerta; Tue September 29, 2020, 15:14.

Comment

• This Audible memoir is such an amazing gift for the fans. And just so high quality and remarkably written and produced. Her strength and courage in living through and speaking about these experiences is astounding.
                      You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• It's amazing she made it through some of these sticky spots!! Narrow escape

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

it's not weird, maybe the 1st edition is about to sold out. Amazon isn't the only retail to sell them
                          It's not weird for a book to be out of stock the day it comes out? Sounds weird to me. This isn't a reflection of Mariah or anyone, Amazon either had a shipping issue or didn't order enough copies, or maybe you are right and they didn't print as many as they should have for the first printing. Good news if they are selling out of stock, but would have been nice to have more available for the first week out. I also realize it isn't the only place to get the book, but lets be honest its definitely the main place.

Comment

• Where’s the picture of mariah singing as a child with the man in the back? He’s the same one she described as a big teddy bear?
                            Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• I love her tweet to Diane
                              Last edited by allygdale; Tue September 29, 2020, 15:43.
                              #CAUTION

Comment

• I read the first 46 pages. Lots of interesting little details, and the story about the song Alison had her sing in front of her friends and her mother in a candlelit room at midnight during a "pseudo-sťance" was creepy as hell.
                                http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• OMFG she sings parts of Alone In Love in the audiobook. D-Y-I-N-G.

Comment

• True lamb! Makes me proud

Comment

• #8 Amazon best sellers
                                      #20 barnes and noble

Comment

• The fact that TAOLG is about her mom, is very surprising. Who could make a song about own parents, but was carefully disguised just like an ordinary break-up song? only Mariah...

Comment

I love her tweet to Diane
                                          I love their "bitchy" relationship

they need to write another song together. There for me is everything and ctta is amazing

Comment

• She acknowledges and praises Ben Marguiles
                                            #CAUTION

Comment

• please put the spoiler tag on i

Comment

• Damn I never knew MC and Will Smith were good friends back in the day, I just assumed they met at that event and that was that
                                                #CAUTION

Comment

• We should never judge Mariah again.

this woman has been though hell and back.

She is a survivor!

Comment

Damn I never knew MC and Will Smith were good friends back in the day, I just assumed they met at that event and that was that
                                                    I just checked Instagram and she follows him and he doesn’t follow her back, which is a shame.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X