X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

• So far i've read the first few parts of Wayward Child.

It's getting late so i'm going to continue reading tomorrow. I'm loving it so far. The way she writes it is also quite easy to digest and not too verbose but like a brush, paints quite a vivid and harrowing story.

Some of the topics covered so far are just painful to read and not something you want young children to experience, and yet it is so real and raw because too many kids still go through that stuff today. I personally connect alot with the way she touches upon how she can detect danger when there's a looming fight.

I think somebody said it previously but the way she talks about food so far is just incredible, to me it was next level writing LOL. Who would've thought, Mariah the food critic as well.

I love this women to bits, and can't wait to ready it again tomorrow (just need to share a little of my thoughts)

Comment

• Just finished reading the book and I must say Mariah is truly triumphant and resilient in the face of all that she’s experienced and I feel even more closer to her now than I already did. My love and adoration for her has deepened significantly. The book gets an A+ from me.
        I AM A GOD!

Comment

• This starts in 10min:
          https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-...how-to-stream/

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Wooo Rocky and the car, I’m sobbing
            #CAUTION

Comment

• She sounds so good when she sings Alone In Love. What an underrated jam. I hope when things go back to normal, she’ll do an intimate acoustic show for the fans with all these hidden hits.

Comment

• I love this new version of TAOLG much more than the original. Stronger and simpler instrumentals with superior deep vocals (not the squeaky original)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg1iA_5FoiE

Comment

• I see on Twitter that they played Out Here On My Own and Slipping Away at the iHeart interview!!! wish I could listen

edit: NOW a preview of Lullaby of Birdland
                  Last edited by Tomer_MC; Tue September 29, 2020, 23:28.
                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• ^ OMG REALLY!? hope someone posts the clip of Lullaby of Birdland!

Comment

• I started reading it. Its written in a very nice way, almost like poetry. Not showy, not pretentious, not preachy, but very confidently self aware. I see the reader reviews on amazon have been positive. This is good reading although I normally avoid memoirs or biographies.

Comment

• I just downloaded the audiobook! I've got 11 hours and 18 minutes of Mimi ahead of me.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• These may get deleted, but omg my Lullaby of Birdland dream has come true. All the fake tracklists I used to circulate back in the TAOLG and MIAMTEC years have all been worth it! I wanted to speak that ish into existence!

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                            Does Mariah talk about BKM in the book? Or Tommy’s kids?
                            dont know what bkm is.
                            No on the kids.
                            Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• I only have 1.5 hrs left of the audiobook and have to save it for tomorrow. This memoir is such a gift. She put everything into this. It is just beautiful.

The way she speaks about her fans...I was crying several times.

MARIAH I LOVE YOU!!!
                              You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• The Rarities continues to benefit from the press and release of the new book. For the last two days, the album has continued to rise on Amazon's best sellers list.

Currently
                                The Rarities:

#12 Amazon Best Sellers
                                I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Nobody is talking about that song that was performed at her fathers funeral. Then I guess she got in the studio and recorded it the version we her in the book. Amazing. I would love the full version!
                                  Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                    Nobody is talking about that song that was performed at her fathers funeral. Then I guess she got in the studio and recorded it the version we her in the book. Amazing. I would love the full version!
                                    RIGHT?!?! So soulful. She sings gospel so well. That was a beautiful moment.
                                    You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13 View Post
                                      The Rarities continues to benefit from the press and release of the new book. For the last two days, the album has continued to rise on Amazon's best sellers list.

Currently
                                      The Rarities:

#12 Amazon Best Sellers
                                      I hope this album sells well

Comment

• Originally posted by taustin13 View Post

Currently
                                        The Rarities:

#12 Amazon Best Sellers
                                        #6 in Australia by the looks of it. Quite surprised.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• #3 Barnes and Noble Best sellers!
                                          #9 Amazon best sellers!

Comment

• I wonder what promo Mariah has lined up for the "rarities" album?

Andy Cohen confirmed that mariah will be on WWHL soon.
                                            Possibly kelly clarkson show.

Comment

• Wendy Williams promoted the book

Comment

• ^ just ew.

No apologies - just ew. So smarmy like she knows everything!
                                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I am almost done with the sing sing part, her childhood is indeed is the worst part of her life, you can tell that she’s not telling everything but dropping hints here and there, I’ve always believed the story about the satanic rituals and god knows what else, this family is destroyed beyond normal level and only dark stuff like this might be the reason behind it.

spoiler:

i want to listen again to that creepy song that Alison taught Mariah but I don’t remember which chapter, can anyone help?

Comment

• just got the audible to finally down load...about 2 hours in

this is like AN AMERIKKKAAN gone with the wind /grapes of linguini classic....seriously...she's really...OBJECTIVELY and very respectfully ADDRESSED the FEeling of THOSE who are being abused; verbally visually spiritually....i feel so bad for her

and for U.S. this is an incredible "back at cha" moment of the Drumpf rascist mongering...it literally made me physically sick

i nEVER have stomach problems ....I do now

I had to turn drumpf off early on and I just couldn't keep on with MC, but of course I'll finish

this story HERSTORY reflects, i believe soo many people across america...not the racist angle...the verbal violence disrespect and all the hurt and sickness that disfunctionality can bring upon those "onlookers".....very difficult to process.....let alone witness....its a trigger and right now

don't have the health for it

Goddess bless her...I hope to god she can reconcile better with her mom and of course i haven't heard it to the end yet

I was neglected as a kid and on my own at 16 with no home to ever go to after about 18 so i can really relate....but years later I understood the mindset and the reasons why my mother did what she did, I held her accountable , but nicely for a number of years.....she really went to bat for me a number of years ago and has helped me get thru some really bad times and I am helping her now.....I felt like we came full circle...she acknowledged her shortcomings and sought to do as much as she could to make up for it.....its been a healing the last several years....I pray that for Mariah......
                                                    http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/r/be7e40f95

Comment

Working...
                                                    X