Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heartlocked View Post
    I wish she would have talked about the video shooting accident and the whole shoulder and hand debacle, it's like the whole MIAM era didn't happen. She only mentions MILG because of Stevie Wonder. I wanted to know a little about the creation of MIAM because I love the album.
    And I wish she wouldn't have spent the energy talking crap about Celine and the whole divas thing. She could have just talked about the experience singing with Aretha and sharing the stage with the other incredibly talented and successful women and not make it a petty moment. Some people might disagree with me but I'm making a statement of my own opinion. Celine is nothing but nice and doesn't deserve to be called a "lunatic". Not nice.
    Yeha im curious as to why she completely skipped over memoirs, me i am mariah, the divorce, the hand accident, and the horrible stella era....

Comment

• OMG to think HWGRA was just sitting in the vault gathering dust for 30 years. The perfection.

DYTOM in high quaity, I am LIVING. Those vocals.
      Last edited by InFamous; Thu October 1, 2020, 03:50.

Comment

• OMG kick rocks
        MARIAH

Comment

• Are you guys listening to this leaked disc?

Comment

• Oh i see a Rarities CD unboxing video is out on YouTube

Comment

• Did Mariah just forgot that Emotion (single) went number 1 and call I’ll Be There her 5th number 1? Lol
              Mariah Carey- The Queen of Queens And The Goddess of Goddesses

Comment

• Can some one plz PM me the link

Comment

• MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Can someone please send me the link please, thank you very much

Comment

• Lambs are impatient. It’s only a day before the official release, come on.
                      Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• I want to listen to rarities too!
                        link please

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                          Can someone please send me the link please, thank you very much
                          Send to me too :( please lambs

Comment

• the lyrics are printed inside the cd booklet

Comment

• Mariah has given us hundred of remixes, a book and an album in a span of 2-3 months. I mean who does that to her fans .
                              Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
                                Did Mariah just forgot that Emotion (single) went number 1 and call I’ll Be There her 5th number 1? Lol
                                I laughed at that part. Wanted to get out the fact checker and crack my whip

Comment

• Here we go around again sounds like her 20th #1

make it happen

Comment

• please if someone wants to share...

Comment

• Who was her assistant during daydream/butterfly era? She also played a vital role with her imancipation. That assistant risked her job and life also during those covert rendezvous.
                                      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• I'm glad the CD album art looks like her classic Sony albums before the camp eras... B&W, earthy tones, gold & silver...

Comment

• Originally posted by MimiCici View Post
                                          Did Mariah just forgot that Emotion (single) went number 1 and call I’ll Be There her 5th number 1? Lol
                                          I think she mentioned that being number 1 too. The order is just wrong.
                                          A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Cool On You is such a bop does anyone have a link to the full album please? PM me
                                            "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• would love to listen it in advance too, thank you

Comment

• I love Mariah’s notes for each song in the CD booklet!

and she confirms that Cool On You is same track as the elusive Kick Rocks!!

Comment

• According to Amazon UK my Rarities CD will be with me today. I’m bursting with anticipation.
                                                  I feel like I’m back in the 90s as a teenager waiting on this album
                                                  ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• Can anyone share a link, please? Can't wait till tomorrow :(

Comment

Working...
                                                    X