Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
    Are you guys listening to this leaked disc?
    I listened to it twice through before sleeping !

    Comment


    • Please send me the link! Thank you!
      http://marcokircher.com
      http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

      My YT Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
      IG: marco235

      Comment


      • How are people listening to the album?
        I AM A GOD!

        Comment


        • Can anyone share a link, please?

          Comment


          • Its only a few hours left until the release of the album so I will wait to hear it in full quality in Apple Music!

            Comment


            • How are people listening to the rarities?!

              Comment


              • Can someone who has listened confirm that there is some proper high-octane belting on the new tracks so I can rest assured for when I listen to the official copy in less than 24 hours. When I say belting, I mean something along the lines of the end of Whenever You Call or at a minimum, something like the end of Honey.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                  Can someone who has listened confirm that there is some proper high-octane belting on the new tracks so I can rest assured for when I listen to the official copy in less than 24 hours. When I say belting, I mean something along the lines of the end of Whenever You Call or at a minimum, something like the end of Honey.
                  Well you've got Out Here On My Own. I'd say she's giving us some good belting there already!

                  Comment


                  • I have Cool On You, One Night and All I Live For. DM if you’d like the links. I’m happy to share with lambs.
                    "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

                    Comment


                    • Please can someone send me a link? I need cheering up. Thank you kindly xxx
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by mariahguru View Post
                        I have Cool On You, One Night and All I Live For. DM if you’d like the links. I’m happy to share with lambs.
                        YES, PLEASE!

                        Comment


                        • My mate doesn’t like Mariah at all.. in fact he tears me to shreds for being a stan (I know!) BUT.. he’s a grunge/alternative rock fan and last night I made him listen to SUD.. his words were “I think I have delevoped some respect for Mariah Carey. My level of smug can’t be articulated.
                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

                          Comment


                          • Link please?
                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

                            Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

                            www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post
                              Can someone who has listened confirm that there is some proper high-octane belting on the new tracks so I can rest assured for when I listen to the official copy in less than 24 hours. When I say belting, I mean something along the lines of the end of Whenever You Call or at a minimum, something like the end of Honey.
                              I don't think there is anything that can be compared to Whenever you call

                              Can you Hear me reminds me of You light up my Life in parts. The melody is kinda similar. And it has some nice belts for sure.
                              Last edited by InFamous; Thu October 1, 2020, 11:10.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by InFamous View Post

                                I don't think there is anything that can be compared to Whenever you call

                                Can you Hear me reminds me of You light up my Life in parts. The melody is kinda similar. And it has some nice belts for sure.
                                Can you share a link, please? Thanks

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                  My mate doesn’t like Mariah at all.. in fact he tears me to shreds for being a stan (I know!) BUT.. he’s a grunge/alternative rock fan and last night I made him listen to SUD.. his words were “I think I have delevoped some respect for Mariah Carey. My level of smug can’t be articulated.
                                  I love this, i was wondering what real grunge fans would think of the album.

                                  Comment


                                  • Got my copy of the book today. Cant wait to get started
                                    You taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll
                                    I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

                                    Comment


                                    • Has any one else noticed Walter A commenting on Mariah's insta posts? He left a comment on her first post after the book was released to say "Congrats Mariah! It has been my life's honor and pleasure to have been a part of your incredible journey. Your music is what I'm most proud of. Thank you. Wishing you the best- wishing you love and health."

                                      And I'm like

                                      Comment


                                      • I really like the original version of Loverboy. So different from the released version.

                                        Spoiler!

                                        Last edited by InFamous; Thu October 1, 2020, 11:33.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by sts View Post
                                          Has any one else noticed Walter A commenting on Mariah's insta posts? He left a comment on her first post after the book was released to say "Congrats Mariah! It has been my life's honor and pleasure to have been a part of your incredible journey. Your music is what I'm most proud of. Thank you. Wishing you the best- wishing you love and health."

                                          And I'm like
                                          Yeah thanks Walter for sitting by and watching Tommy push a knife up to Mariah’s face and threaten her.
                                          "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

                                          Comment


                                          • Really not a fan of the Firecracker Loverboy tbh.... never thought i'd say this but thank you JLO & Tommy for allegedly stealing the sample cause honestly the version we got of Loverboy in 2001 is much better than this

                                            Comment


                                            • Lambs Plz PM a Link too of the rarities

                                              Comment


                                              • Is anyone else loving My All (Full Crew RadioMix)? I can’t stop listening to it. It’s so cute!

                                                Comment


                                                • What a week we’ve had!
                                                  Last edited by WaitYourTurn; Thu October 1, 2020, 11:54.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Can I have the link too please :( thank you
                                                    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it. -Bruce Lee

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X