• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The tokyo dome includes all her talking between songs

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
      Mesmerized is OSCAR worthy.
      why didn't they release it for the Lee Daniels film?

never expected a Bop!
      i was expecting some dark ballad based on the movie
      I was expecting 100% part two!

Comment

• I dont wanna cry (tokyo dome) still shits on all your faves discography

Comment

• I ordered The Rarities through Walmart and it just came in the mail. 1 day early. It's still Thursday here where I am. This is awesome!!!!
          I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

I dont wanna cry (tokyo dome) still shits on all your faves discography
            That’s what i been saying

Comment

The tokyo dome includes all her talking between songs
              Including the “I dunno man.. I’m American!” before IDWC?

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

Including the “I dunno man.. I’m American!” before IDWC?
                Mariah told the Japanese audience on ABMB "you disappointed me. You need to be louder"

Comment

• No spoilers from me
                  but hang in there... midnight's not that far away Cinderellas.

It's past 1am here though, and as great as Live at Tokyo Dome is, I gotta get me some sleeeeeeeep.
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Do you guys have an idea who this handsome and legendary basketball player she ditched just to have nick cannon listen to emc2?
                    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                      Do you guys have an idea who this handsome and legendary basketball player she ditched just to have nick cannon listen to emc2?
                      My mind went to Michael Jordan tbh

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post

I am OBSESSED with this. Please continue to keep us posted!!!

It feels more and more like there's some actual truth to what Allison and Morgan have said about Pat's association to the occult and a cult. It seems so surreal though!

Btw, finally someone told Liron she doesn’t know everything! That had some years coming! (Hi, Liron!)
                        I also thought it was very telling the way Mariah said that her father rejected God and the Bible but only felt comfortable at Unitarian Universalist. To me it's obvious that whatever they were selling at that "church" was the complete opposite of the Bible (Satanism) hence the shock on the congregation's faces when Mariah had a Pentecostal gospel worship service at UU for her father's funeral. The memoirs detailed Mariah's life-long struggle to turn to God from her dark upbringing... I think that's the main reason we have witnessed the way she has made music on her terms late in her career instead of becoming like some of her diva peers who delve into all sorts of satanic/Illuminati/occult/witchcraft symbolism and influence in vain attempts to stay relevant in the industry.

Comment

• Loverboy is officially stuck in my mind.
                          Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• OMFG. Guys. I've just checked my letterbox and there it was... The Rarities CD. OMG OMG OMG... just finished Here we go again... on to track 2 now. I'm shivering. I am screaming. On the bathroom floor... in the basement... in hell even... I am floored, wigless and overly dramatic right now.

I'm at peace and my soul is free. OMG
                            My Chart

Comment

• An old school listening experience. This album seems to be her best one since Caution. OMG. I am not worthy of such talent. My ears cannot cope anymore. Can you Hear Me is a super amazing Emotions track. I am blown out of my invisible chair right now.

Now... Do you think of Me in high quality... I am ... omg. dead. Yes, I died. That song sounds soooooooo much like a 16 weeks #1 single. I can't even know what to say.

My Chart

Comment

• Can I just say... while listening to God's anthem to mankind: Do you think of me, that the booklet is amazing as well. I love the pictures. And her little commentaries for each song are cute with a capital T. + Lyrics. yass... gurl.

It feels like an old-skool era again. I am done for. This is IT. The final curtain call for me. I am re-born.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Everything Fades Away is about to start... ofc .. it was on the German standard edition of Music Box... so I grew up with it. BUT.

EFA is such a poetic and hyper melancholic song that it truly pierces thru me - giving heart-gasms. I am truly her's now. She is playing my soul like a fiddle. How many times can I give in, how many battles can you win... I will beg for mercy... but her talent is relentless.
                                  My Chart

Comment

• Girl somebody PM me the links

Comment

• OMG. All I live for... is like... upbeat? An upbeat Music Box song? The oxymoron. She's a magician. God that song sounds incredible as well. I swear... people who decided on which songs to put on her albums... were insane... rejecting this is... a crime against humanity.

My Chart

Comment

• The original Loverboy is so much better!!! It’s less kitsch but more fun and edgy.
                                        "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• OMFG PMFG OMGFG

I cannot even type anymore. One Night ... is ... a 20 weeks #1 songs. That intro. It's ABMB meets WBT.

I bop like I'm having a stroke.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Already got my itunes copy and the first song I listened to was ofcourse Loverboy and I love it. I know we live for the ratchet that is the Loverboy (Candy) version but the Firecracker version is fire. This could've hit the top spot in 2001 instead of #2.

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

My mind went to Michael Jordan tbh
                                              Rick Fox! Anyone remember!?

Comment

• No whistle notes on this album (except for Mesmerized)

Comment

• Loverboy (firecracker) reminds me of this.....

its like ABMB meets heartbreaker

Comment

• Only in case you're wondering... I've disintegrated myself... after... I Pray. This is my severed left hand solo typing... I've imploded and exploded... I couldn't contain myself anymore.

This is IT. THIS is it. this IS it.

I am smashed and trashed and broken into pieces and dead then reborn and then dead again and reborn again... I'm like Kenny from Southpark... This album is ethereal.

Mesmerized is god-like. (Better than ANY TEOM album track).

My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X