Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    No whistle notes on this album (except for Mesmerized)
    You missed a few!

Comment

• Someone said that I must love Mariah, and it's clearly true, because my copy of The Rarities won't ship until tomorrow, and I do not have a CD player. It'll sit with the Merry Christtmas anniversary album that I have yet to open as I stream the album on Spotify and Apple Music a million times a day.

Also, I think not sending a PR box to a certain entertainer seems like a missed shade opportunity.

Comment

• Poll pleasebm08
        Loverboy (original firecracker version)
        vs
        Loverboy (cameo version)

Comment

• Why am I the only one apparently who thinks firecracker lover boy is a mess and we are lucky to have got the version we did haha I just don't like the firecracker production at all. She has some nice vocal moments but hate the production p

Comment

• There’s a track for every radio station.

Mesmerized has some Loverboy vibes “Tell me that you want it, you want it, you want it”
            "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• I think the Loverboy (firecracker version) is unfinished, just my perception. I love both versions

Comment

• I am sooooooooooooo used to the "new" Loverboy that I couldn't form a proper opinion on the Original Loverboy. All I can say is that it is also a BANGER.
                My Chart

Comment

• A live performance of I PRAY with a full gospel choir, would be EPIC!

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post
                    Why am I the only one apparently who thinks firecracker lover boy is a mess and we are lucky to have got the version we did haha I just don't like the firecracker production at all. She has some nice vocal moments but hate the production p
                    I can't at her recycling the doo doo doos from a previous song at the start and end!!

Comment

• Here we go around again AND mesmerized are my favorite tracks on Rarities

Comment

• Listening to this album in Full, i understand why "Save the Day" was released as the First single.

its the most current and freshest sounding track (though not necessarily the best track)

Comment

• I Pray has sent me to the heavens!
                          I AM A GOD!

Comment

• She sounded like she had a cold on All I Live For. I love One Night. The key change, I thought she's gonna sing Spandau Ballet's True. Lol.

Comment

• Loverboy original is so damn good. I can see this one as #1 hit song on year 2001.. Cameo Candy sample is too campy on Loverboy. Firecracker gave fun vibe and i can see this on bcome a big hit in Europe and asia as well.. It closely related to hearbreaker n fantasy in term of vibe... Now i understnd why Mimi was so damn mad when Tommy n JLo stole the sample from her.. GLITTER OST could have performed better if original Loverboy is the lead single.
                              Last edited by memeng; Thu October 1, 2020, 17:26.
                              DIVAS

Comment

• Oh gawd, now I'm dancing to Mesmerized!

Comment

• Loverboy (Firecracker Original Version) is AMAZING
                                  Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                  My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                  Forever and always!

Comment

• I need the link for Loverboy, pleaaaaase!!

Comment

• I GOT LOVERBOY ON LOOP, GURLS.
                                      Those Doodoo doo doo dadaaaaaasssss and those "Hey Loverboy!" are sending me!
                                      Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• The Rarities is already #1 in 5 countries in South East Asia (Itunes) + top 5 in Oceania. If only this could lead to some proper chart entries. But I guess I'm dreaming.
                                        My Chart

Comment

• Can You Hear Me, One Night, Loverboy, Mesmerized, Lullaby Of Birdland

ON REPEAT
                                          Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                                          My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                                          Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

I can't at her recycling the doo doo doos from a previous song at the start and end!!
                                            Which?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Which?
                                              To me it sounds like a combo of ABMB and Dreamlover !!

She also does a little part from Loverboy in Mesmerized.

Comment

• Has the Rarities leaked? Why is it charting already>

Comment

• For the first time since TMB I've decided not to listen to any leaks

I'm just making do replaying the 15 second snippet of Cool on You til it comes out in the UK

Comment

• Can’t Stop Listening to Loverboy So better than the original !!! Woaw !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X