Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

Loose women needs to be taken off air... pitiful!
    Yeh I’m just messing about that one. Can’t imagine her chatting to Denise welch and Coleen

Comment

• Getting ready for the Amazon Live, who's keeping cosy?

Comment

• I’m wondering why there wasn’t a rare track from the Butterfly era.
        There has to be some stuff still hidden in the vault from that era.
        http://marcokircher.com
        http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
        https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
        IG: marco235

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
          I’m wondering why there wasn’t a rare track from the Butterfly era.
          There has to be some stuff still hidden in the vault from that era.
          The Rarities: Returns

Comment

• Thank God Mariah released these while she was alive. Otherwise, we could have gotten some horrible remix versions (i.e Kygo-wannabes) or artifical duets...

Comment

• She is redefining what it means to be a legend!

Comment

• LOL she's late as per usual....

Comment

• She picked that up from Marilyn.
                  What can you expect?!
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• LOL, almost 20 mins in and we're still waiting.....

Comment

• Cory Rooney confirms Tommy placed a knife on Mariah's face at dinner
                      https://www.instagram.com/coryrooney/

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• What is going on? What are we waiting for?

Comment

• Yeah this is beyond ridiculous.....can't her team ever learn, surely 15 mins is maybe OK but a whole half hour.....

There's a thing about building excitement but people do get exhausted and you're not lifting people's spirits by being this late.

Comment

• She looks great!

Comment

• The connection is bad for me for some reason. Bit disappointed I waited lol

Comment

• so cory rooney is OK with a man pulling a knife and holding at against the face of a woman... only because she insulted him? Seems like what an abuse alcoholic would support... not a normal person.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  Cory Rooney confirms Tommy placed a knife on Mariah's face at dinner
                                  https://www.instagram.com/coryrooney/

Powerful ol’ Tony Sony doesn’t like being belittled at the dinner table by a woman. SMH that anyone would condone his behaviour. It’s not comparable.
                                  "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

• Originally posted by mariahguru View Post
                                    Powerful ol’ Tony Sony doesn’t like being belittled at the dinner table by a woman. SMH that anyone would condone his behaviour. It’s not comparable.
                                    This whole thing reminds me of the scene in the film The Colour Purple in which Celie tells her (abusive) husband what's going to happen - that she is leaving and how bad he had treated her etc... ... Cory Rooney probably thinks that that scene is an unfair depiction of domestic violence as well.

Mariah has handed those who hurt her, their receipts and now she is collecting. I expect nothing less from these people than deflecting the truth, spinning it whatever way they can gain from the situation. Morgan Carey is probably already negotiating with the DailyMail
                                    My Chart

Comment

• Everyone in the media is so Me2 obsessed... but when it comes to Mariah... the good old.. "Let's blame the woman accuse" gets warmed up again.

YEs, must be Mariah's own fault that she was assaulted by her husband.
                                      My Chart

Comment

• I have to say this Amazon Live is a hot mess. Nothing to do with MC. But the format is bleak. And poor Misty is trying but perhaps isn't a natural host...

Comment

• I think there is a delay between the two of them causing a lot of awkwardness.

Comment

• Cory getting roasted on that IG post lol.
                                            Fans and non fans saying he basically confirmed Mariah's story, butter knife or not.
                                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• He’s an idiot. He doesn’t even realize that he confirmed what she said in his post.
                                              I AM A GOD!

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                                Cory getting roasted on that IG post lol.
                                                Fans and non fans saying he basically confirmed Mariah's story, butter knife or not.
                                                I hope he gets cancelled. I mean you can hate any celeb as much as you want... but i wouldn't wish such a situation on my least favourite artist... I want to add... that whatever it is that Mariah did wrong... she was only 25 during that time... and Tommy was approaching his 50s. So whatever that 25 y.o. girl said to the man doesn't justify actual assault with a weapon.

I don't know what it is and what Jennifer Lopez has that makes everyone who's ever worked with her, defend her against actual - confirmed - incidences in which Mariah Carey was either mentally or physically hurt.

Cory Rooney, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato... are all cancelled.
                                                My Chart

Comment

• I know... Jennifer Lopez had nothing to do with how Tommy Mottola treated Mariah Carey... but she was the beneficiary of that whole mess and since more and more stories get confirmed in the media... she herself should finally take the opportunity to at least claim that she did not know anything about it.

Since so many stories center around her... she should finally get involved as well. It's crazy how in the case of Mariah Carey where there is actual confirmed statements by multiple sources (Irv Gotti, Ja Rule, Cory Rooney, Da Brat, Jermaine Dupri) that people still blame Mariah.

What tf is wrong with people?
                                                  My Chart

Comment

• JLo has benefited from being a music industry puppet. She has her songs written and even sung for her for her entire career. There are so many songs she has stolen or plagiarised that you can’t just blame the producers. It’s ridiculous.
                                                    Last edited by mariahguru; Fri October 2, 2020, 22:08.
                                                    "Maryann's saying cut the tape, cut the tape... KNIFE!"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X