Clear All

• IDK if this is reliable

Comment

• Comment

• Im so ******* happy for my girl omg. She deserves it all

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Yeah, this checks out!

Didnt realise Genius has such access now. They had The Rarities posted early too.
          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Yeah, this checks out!

Didnt realise Genius has such access now. They had The Rarities posted early too.
            Will we have a Glitter week?

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Will we have a Glitter week?
              I hope so... we should get There For Me + Never Too Far / Hero Medley.
              My Chart

Comment

• Why is Timberland still obsessed with Mariah doing a versus?
                Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Ahhhh great achievement!

I just finished the book a few days ago and was an interesting read. Apart from the cringy references to princess Diana (but I get that Americans love the royal family) I can't think of any bits of the book I didn't like

Follow up in a few years with Rarities part 2!

Comment

• They need to reprint the memoirs cover with a #1 NY times best seller on the front!

your faves could never

Comment

• So glad to see yet another big achievement for Mariah My copy is arriving tomorrow finally, can't wait to read it.

​​​​​Btw, I hope she won't leave us hanging regarding Chick's album with her lead vocals on it, because to be honest I have been listening to that album as much as The Rarities!

Comment

• https://twitter.com/JosephRdz_/statu...500900865?s=20

I dont know how to put twitter links here but here is a video of Jojo praising Mariah Carey again and saying she would love to collaborate with her!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                          https://twitter.com/JosephRdz_/statu...500900865?s=20

I dont know how to put twitter links here but here is a video of Jojo praising Mariah Carey again and saying she would love to collaborate with her!
                          Jojo can actually sing and her voice blends so well with Mariah's; I'm here for it. Aside from actually doing duets/features, Mariah really needs to start writing/producing for other artists. Her pen game knows no bounds, and I think she'd enjoy the process.

Comment

• The only Major award missing from Mariah's mantle is an Oscar for songwriting.

she needs to write a movie song with Marc Shaiman/Dianne Warren and get the Best Original song award.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                              The only Major award missing from Mariah's mantle is an Oscar for songwriting.

she needs to write a movie song with Marc Shaiman/Dianne Warren and get the Best Original song award.
                              indeed. But it has to be WAY better than The Star lol

Comment

• I am very excited for these Friday comebacks tbh.
                                These upcoming few weeks might be a+mazing, if she includes some bonus tracks. I’d LOVE to have em on my spotify.

Glitter : There For Me
                                Charmbracelet : There Goes My Heart
                                TEOM : Sprung, Secret Love, When I Feel It
                                EMC2 : Heat and 4real
                                Memoirs : 100%
                                Elusive : Beautiful remix
                                Caution : Runway

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post

indeed. But it has to be WAY better than The Star lol
                                  I really like The Star! But it's def not one of Mariah/Marc's best. However, CTIITAA is def Oscar-worthy. It's an instant classic that sounds like it's from a movie score. I'm confident Mariah can nab an Oscar in the next few years.

Comment

• Congrats MC on being #1 on the New York Time Best Seller list! I would like to know how many copies were sold. The promo for the book has been really good. It's a shame the album won't be top 10 on Billboard it seems.
                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Look at that sticker !!!

which is difficult to get. Not everyone has that to their credit.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                        Congrats MC on being #1 on the New York Time Best Seller list! I would like to know how many copies were sold. The promo for the book has been really good. It's a shame the album won't be top 10 on Billboard it seems.
                                        From Google.

https://self-publishingschool.com/ge...stseller-list/

To achieve bestseller status on the Times not only do you have to sell at least 5,000 – 10,000 copies in one week, but these sales have to be diverse sales.

Go Mimi !

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                                          Top 3
                                          Mesmerized
                                          I Pray
                                          Here We Go Around Again

Bottom 3
                                          One Night
                                          All I Have
                                          Can You Hear Me
                                          REPENT SIS

Comment

• & #1 book YES Bitch!!! We love a true legend

Comment

• I’ll take the book being no. 1 on NYT’s list over the album hitting no. 1, if i had to choose

Comment

• On V magazine instagram, after each cover they describe the artist a bit and for Mariah it says Cover 9 of 12: @MariahCarey (Musician), but for Taylor Swfit it says Cover 10 of 12: @TaylorSwift (Singer-songwriter).

So, I'm puzzled... what ranks higher?

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                                                  On V magazine instagram, after each cover they describe the artist a bit and for Mariah it says Cover 9 of 12: @MariahCarey (Musician), but for Taylor Swfit it says Cover 10 of 12: @TaylorSwift (Singer-songwriter).

So, I'm puzzled... what ranks higher?
                                                  I think it means mariah appeared on cover no. 9 and taylor on cover no. 10 out of 12 issues

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

I think it means mariah appeared on cover no. 9 and taylor on cover no. 10 out of 12 issues
                                                    I didn't mean the number of the cover, but Musician vs. Singer-Songwriter

Comment

Working...
                                                    X