Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
    I don't understand why they are deleting it?
    copyright issues?

mess!

im so jealous Japan got the blu-ray.
    i wish every country got the 3-disc blu-ray version

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Deleting the concert is a call to piracy.
      Mariah has the thanksgiving concert and Madison Square Garden concert on YouTube, albeit just the performances all divided up into separate videos.

i don't understand why they cant do the same for Tokyo dome
      or release a blu-ray disc for the rest of the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
        I bought buy a 3rd copy of The Rarities with the BlueRay added as a 2CD + BluRay set.
        Do you have a link stevyy?
        i would like to purchase the Japanese version too

Comment

• 1 more hour till WWHL!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

I don't understand why they are deleting it?
            copyright issues?

mess!

im so jealous Japan got the blu-ray.
            i wish every country got the 3-disc blu-ray version
            I dont mind buying this - is there a site to purchase the digital copy?

Comment

• Really great questions on WWHL so far. She was asked about Where are you Christmas!

Comment

• Why is it so hard for her to form a complete sentence tho
                She is a great song writer, and she is a #1 best seller author. But she can’t answer one single question without mumbling and repeating herself over and over with many breaks and “you know”s...

Comment

• WWHL was a great interview! Especially the After Show where he brought up some of the most PRESSING questions in Mariah fandom like the status of her version of Where Are You Christmas and the rumour of the Madonna duet for Glitter. Her demeanour was very very relaxed and friendly and....polite. This was an interview for those who have been praying for her to tone down the diva habits. But since this was an Andy Cohen interview, I think this would’ve been the best opportunity in this promo cycle to play up the caricature.
                  Last edited by CDC; Fri October 9, 2020, 02:59.

Comment

• I agree, i prefer the Candy "cameo" version better

Comment

• FINALLY, "where are you Christmas" questions answered

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• OMG she looks HOT tamale! Can’t wait to watch

Comment

• Oh my god she hates these questions lol, she does not want to release her Where Are You Christmas demo, let’s leave her alone on that so we can get her vocal version of Chick

I was glad she wasn’t goaded into shading for Andy’s entertainment, she really doesn’t seem to have anything against Madonna anymore and JLo remains dead to her
                              Last edited by allygdale; Fri October 9, 2020, 03:54.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• I think her commentary about “Loverboy” gives great insight as to why she doesn’t care to know certain people. Having to work double overtime during a time when she was already being overworked almost killed her and certain people benefited from that pain, whether by intention or not. Can you blame her for holding a grudge? To quote one of her songs: “I don’t”

Also, glad she ultimately likes the Cameo version better. I do as well, but it was a unique experience getting to listen to the original version.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                          That’s an appropriate response and tbh the chapter about glitter and how pat treated her at the time did make me think about what britney must be facing

Comment

• I've just finished reading the whole book, and damn... now I wish it was longer!
                                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Oh she looks amazing with this braid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lioha View Post
                                                Oh she looks amazing with this braid!
                                                Yes! She is serving model who majored in Art History at Yale

Comment

• I love her but damn she just chats so much waffle... succinct Mariah, succinct!

Comment

• Imagine if mariah waffled when she replied I don’t know her... it would have been ineffective.

“I don’t know her, I mean, I do, but you know, there are people in your life who just come and go and it’s not easy especially growing up rough in long island where there’s lots of people and my mom, ughh.. dont make me go there dahhling”

Comment

Working...
                                                    X