X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
    The Slant review is BS.
    Thank God they gave it 3 stars still... so it cannot mess up its MetaCritic total. It will remain above 70.
    My Chart

Comment

• Is AG = Ariana Grande?
      My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
        She's recording the Christmas special

Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson?!! She did say it was going to be a spectacle.

Comment

• Yass... give us a new xmas tune with the three of them. OMG.
          My Chart

Comment

• Social media will eat up this tease if that’s ariana .

Mariah is really saving 2020
            Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• Ariana and JHud!! Oh wow!!
              See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                Mesmerized with Bruno Mars adding a second verse would be amazing!
                I’ve always dreamed of a collaboration with Bruno Mars
                MARIAH

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  Ariana and JHud!! Oh wow!!
                  Imagine this:

AIWFCIY 2020 Remix featuring Ariana and J Hud

Omgggggggggggg 20 weeks at #1 on the way!!!!

Comment

• Ariana and Jennifer hopez
                    Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• OMG!

what is this christmas special?

ariana? JHud?

Comment

• Wow, Ariana Grande + Jennifer Hudson + Mariah Carey would be such a great powerhouse moment !
                        Any song: AIWFCIY, Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)... Just give it to us !

On another topic: was Sprung released in Japan or something like that ? I noticed it's included on the Vinyl re-issue of "The Emancipation of Mimi".
                        If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Migrate View Post

On another topic: was Sprung released in Japan or something like that ? I noticed it's included on the Vinyl re-issue of "The Emancipation of Mimi".
                          yes, TEOM standard also features Secret Love on Japan (and Sprung of course)
                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                            Yass... give us a new xmas tune with the three of them. OMG.
                            Maybe they will do a MEAN GIRLS moment and sing Jingle bell rock

mariah will be Regina ofcourse

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Imagine this:

AIWFCIY 2020 Remix featuring Ariana and J Hud

Omgggggggggggg 20 weeks at #1 on the way!!!!
                              That would be awful. Lol. It's bad enough we have the JB version of AIWFCIY.

I can definitely envision the three of them doing God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen. It's already arranged perfectly. That would actually be epic!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Maybe they will do a MEAN GIRLS moment and sing Jingle bell rock

mariah will be Regina ofcourse
                                I think this will be it. I can already see it before my eyes.
                                My Chart

Comment

• Ariana and JHud collabo.

mariah is going to break social media

Comment

• This will be the FIRST time Mariah and Ariana will physically meet each other

Comment

• Holy F**k

Comment

• News about #1 NY TIMES BEST SELLER is spreading!!

Comment

• I can’t at Jennifer Hudson trending on Twitter and not Mariah or Ariana

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

yes, TEOM standard also features Secret Love on Japan (and Sprung of course)
                                            Gotcha, thank you ! Nice to see them included in this release.
                                            If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• I hope is not J Hud. She hasn't really made an impact on music.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post
                                                I hope is not J Hud. She hasn't really made an impact on music.
                                                Be respectful

Comment

• Nice. There's no way thats not Ariana. Can't think of anyone AG..... good to see they are doing something together
                                                  Everything Fades Aways...nothing ever stays the same~

Comment

• I’m going to keep my expectations low (unlike the general public right now lol) since we know MC is filming her Xmas special for Apple.

It could just be a skit with Ariana and Jennifer Hudson. Hope it’s a new collaboration though (and not another remix to AIWFCIY).

Comment

Working...
                                                    X