This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
    I know it’s way too soon to think about this but I feel Mariah is in a space to create an amazing next album. She’s now able to be even more honest and open lyrically and creatively continue to explore more sounds since the book and the two albums have been welcomed so warmly by the fans. Caution in my opinion was amazing I think she could continue to create great music. I want her to go independent and just really focus on the music and explore new collaborations like with Caution.
    I agree. Except that I would not want her to go independent--like ever. There are so many positives in having a major label on your side. Although MC will have more freedom independently, I feel like she would be surrounded a lot more with 'yes' people than she is now, if that is possible.

Comment

• I think any deal she does with a label at this stage in her career, as more or less a legacy artist in some respects, won't be too restrictive I don't think. Perhaps - I don't know that much about deals, and others here are more versed in that side of the business.

But I think she'd go to the labels with her expectations right up front - including on the creative side of things.
      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I genuinely hope what ever she has planned with her guests is not yet another version of AIWFCIY.
        We already have 3 versions, not including live releases, and as OrangeClouds said - we have that JB collab. We really don't need another! lol

Also, I would hate to have the legacy of that song, which by itself made #1, and is a huge favourite, get diluted or tarnished, or even overshadowed by any more versions released.
        A live performance is ok, but still - they could do something else.
        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
          Sounds too good to be true. Remeber the A No No Remix fiasco. Don't get your hopes up.

Though it would be a true powerhouse vocal. It must be released as a single otherwise it would be such a waste.
          What A No No remix fiasco? Y’all made up a fantasy collaboration out of thin air and pretended it was real for like a month and half until Mariah finally heard about it and said she would try to make it happen and it didn’t happen

It ain’t the same thing

Comment

• It may not be a 3 way collab also. AG may join her in one song while JH on another.
            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• ^ yeah, that could be very plausible.
              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Would there be chairs like that if it were a performance of a song?

Looks more like for a skit, or more of them.. Although, how do you have AG and JH on a special and not have them sing!?
                I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Sony forget Crybaby for the EP this week..

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
                    ^ but then again, watch it be Al Gore & Julianne Hough
                    Or jennifer hewitt, alexander gould, ariel gade, jerrika hinton etc

i just hope this doesn’t get out of hand and fans start to get upset in the end

Comment

• Imagine if the chairs were showing full names!?

ARIANA MARIAH JENNIFER
                      I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Did you guys noticed that in WWHL interview Mariha basically said that idea of Madonna colabo "sounds cool"

Comment

• IS THIS TRUE??

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

IS THIS TRUE??
                            What?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                              Did you guys noticed that in WWHL interview Mariha basically said that idea of Madonna colabo "sounds cool"
                              Madonna is one of my dream Mariah collabs

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

What?
                                Why a feature? They should share the song equally
                                AsaPUKE ing bola
                                king lalam ning TETE

Comment

Madonna is one of my dream Mariah collabs
                                  Did she say that? From what i saw, she just said that there's no truth to the rumored collab on a glitter soundtrack.
                                  AsaPUKE ing bola
                                  king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• Originally posted by 05musicbox View Post

Did she say that? From what i saw, she just said that there's no truth to the rumored collab on a glitter soundtrack.
                                    She said that sounds cool but never heard about it

Comment

• Yup she did. Her response collided with Andy's that's why it was not that clear.
                                      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• This is Freaken hilarious!

i want another moment with Billy

Comment

• I just heard the part Mariah explained how the Firecracker sample was stolen from her and went to a certain "female entertainer she does not know". She went to say later "Loverboy was - despite all odds - the best selling song of 2001 in the USA and I'M REAL".

LMAO! No one does this like her!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                            This is Freaken hilarious!

i want another moment with Billy

My wish is he's doing something for her Christmas Apple tv special. He's weird and funny

Comment

My wish is he's doing something for her Christmas Apple tv special. He's weird and funny
                                              I love how he randomly shouts at people!
                                              very "Tourette-like"

Comment

• Originally posted by 05musicbox View Post

Why a feature? They should share the song equally
                                                Its not real. Anyone can make submissions to Genius. I believe someone also tried to fool lambs when they created a Genius page indicating MC had a collobo with Missy and Cardi with A No No.

Comment

• repeated

Comment

• hate u- jason nevins remix is in just dance 3 compilation

https://open.spotify.com/album/0mieUHsgXataLzOx3TqbVh

I found it by chance. When I scroll down from her page , there are a lot of christmas compilation. that makes songs hard findable.. Also warner bros makes 2800 compilation albums for their singers but I didnt see much compilations from sony

Comment

Working...
                                                    X