No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’ve got ‘There Gones My Heart’ on loop in my head today.
    such a good track, I wish she did more with 7 Aurelius

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Easy, the best song on "Caution" is "CAUTION"
      I always listen to that song and 8th Grade.
      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• My fav Caution songs are The Distance, One Mo Gen & A No No w/Shawni

Comment

• Favourite Caution songs are Caution, The Distance, One Mo Gen and 8th Grade.

Such a classic album.
          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• For me it is:

1. Caution

2. With You
            3. GTFO

4. Portrait
            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love the whole album and I go through phases on which ones really speak to me, but my absolute favourite on here is, and always has been The Distance.

There's something so fresh but so old school Mariah about this. I remember the first time I listened to it, having this super weird experience of like, the excitement of newness but the comfort of familiarity. That, and f-ing bops.
              Baaaaad relationship??
              The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• I finally finished reading the book. I particularly loved the first three chapters, the last one felt like snippets and jumped from one thing to the next. I'm happy to hear that she has found peace and completeness.

One thing I don't quite like is the way she writes about the records or achievements of her songs. They way it's spoken like a shopping list just irks me. Would've preferred it's tone down a bit.

I can't wait to listen to the audible now. Though i may give it a little breather and do it next week.......we're in a unique window now where there's no new stuff or major news (the two weeks around the books release were insane now thinking about it).......though i expect come first or second week in November we're soon going to get a sense of what they have in store this year for the Christmas season outside of the Apple special.

Comment

• I love that Mariah liking Ari’s announcement generates hype

The power she has

Ari could add a verse to “Skydiving,” M could release in Nov

I have to admit I am missing the weekly drops, Def Jam get with the picture!

#CAUTION

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

I have to admit I am missing the weekly drops, Def Jam get with the picture!
                    We got the three HQ performances of Top of the Pops. I guess they want to spread the stuff we are getting. If it is too much at once, it is likely we won't watch/listen to everything that much. Plus #MC30 would be over too fast.

Comment

• My absolute favorite is 8th Grade, and even more now that I'm convinced it's about Derek
                      I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• Originally posted by Milano View Post
                        My absolute favorite is 8th Grade, and even more now that I'm convinced it's about Derek
                        Isn't it about the boy at camp?

Comment

• Didn't Stevie write Mariah a letter during the Glitter debacle?

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Isn't it about the boy at camp?
                            I think so

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                              I’ve got ‘There Gones My Heart’ on loop in my head today.
                              such a good track, I wish she did more with 7 Aurelius

Me too I loved that he used live instruments and gave her a real jazzy feel. Did he produce the rumoured ‘Reach for the sky’ song from that era?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rawiri James View Post
                                I love the whole album and I go through phases on which ones really speak to me, but my absolute favourite on here is, and always has been The Distance.

There's something so fresh but so old school Mariah about this. I remember the first time I listened to it, having this super weird experience of like, the excitement of newness but the comfort of familiarity. That, and f-ing bops.
                                I remember my first time listening to "The Distance", feeling the same way too; it sounded like something new yet so signature-Mariah at the same time.

The performance on Jimmy Fallon is probably her best televised performance in the last five years or so. Just amazing. That and the NYE performance where she performed "Vision Of Love" + "Hero".

I love Caution. I love every single track. Perfect album. <3
                                DEBBIE GIBSON 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ForeverYoung View Post

I remember my first time listening to "The Distance", feeling the same way too; it sounded like something new yet so signature-Mariah at the same time.

The performance on Jimmy Fallon is probably her best televised performance in the last five years or so. Just amazing. That and the NYE performance where she performed "Vision Of Love" + "Hero".

I love Caution. I love every single track. Perfect album. <3
                                  That performance of "The Distance" blew me away! Cautionriah's live vocals were generally very good, but that performance was perfect. It was vintage Mariah but with more swagger even.
                                  You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• The Distance should've been the first single. It was the perfect single to release with a colorful video and radio would have picked it more than With You.

Caution is like E=MC2 where lots of songs are single-worthy. How they pushed With You instead of Caution, TD or 8G was a Bye Bye situation 10 years later.
                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• 90s had some amazing songs, but IDK how I feel about Queen’s highest ranking being #8

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...t-to-best.html

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                        90s had some amazing songs, but IDK how I feel about Queen’s highest ranking being #8

https://www.cleveland.com/entertainm...t-to-best.html
                                        I cant believe i lived through all those songs the memories.
                                        it was so..long ago.

Comment

• ^ haha
                                          Some of the songs ahead of Fantasy are questionable to me, but taste is subjective after all

But there sure are some brilliant songs in the 90s!

Mariah's very well represented in the top 50. And Fantasy? Just a brilliant song to this day!
                                          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

I cant believe i lived through all those songs the memories.
                                            it was so..long ago.
                                            Best decade when it comes to #1 hits. Mariah, Janet, Madonna, Whitney, Celine, Wilson Phillips, Paula Abdul, Xtina, Britney, Toni Braxton, George Michael, Gloria Estefan...

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Best decade when it comes to #1 hits. Mariah, Janet, Madonna, Whitney, Celine, Wilson Phillips, Paula Abdul, Xtina, Britney, Toni Braxton, George Michael, Gloria Estefan...
                                              well I would add the Brit pop, PSB and grunge ❤

Comment

• The IMPACT this song has....

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  The IMPACT this song has....

This is cute.

Comment

• I think fantasy will have a huge increase this year with Free guy movie

Comment

Working...
                                                    X