Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My point is, at that point in time, none of the above songs were considered by her fans as ones that are considered signature songs by the general public (I’m talking way back on the Mariah Carey Message Boards, around CB time) and lambs were comparing them to ‘I Will Always Love You’ and ‘My Heart will go on’.

    nobody could have foreseen what was going to become of AIWFCIY and how much respect the rest of her catalogue would go on to gain from the next generation of music fans.

    Comment


    • Here we go around again...

      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

      Comment


      • Mariah deserves a Grammy solely for the way she sings "endure" on AILF. Been stuck in m head for weeks

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          Here we go around again...

          WOW.. and they are supposed to celebrate Halloween first.

          I just wish she'll get the elusive Christmas no. 1 this year.
          A place in time still belongs to us...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
            My point is, at that point in time, none of the above songs were considered by her fans as ones that are considered signature songs by the general public (I’m talking way back on the Mariah Carey Message Boards, around CB time) and lambs were comparing them to ‘I Will Always Love You’ and ‘My Heart will go on’.

            nobody could have foreseen what was going to become of AIWFCIY and how much respect the rest of her catalogue would go on to gain from the next generation of music fans.
            I remember these discussions on Friends of Mariah message boards back then. Mad to think about it.

            Comment


            • Her tone plus the intentional vocal breaks during the Music Box/Merry Christmas eras are such ear candy! Might be my favorite vocal era of hers

              Comment


              • Mariah is officially confirmed to be featured on Busta’s new album coming out this Friday with “Where I Belong.” I wonder if the version we heard on SoundCloud is the final one.

                https://www.rap-up.com/2020/10/26/bu...e-2-tracklist/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                  Mariah is officially confirmed to be featured on Busta’s new album coming out this Friday with “Where I Belong.” I wonder if the version we heard on SoundCloud is the final one.

                  https://www.rap-up.com/2020/10/26/bu...e-2-tracklist/
                  I so hope it is not. Doesnt sound like it is finished.

                  Comment





                  • AIWFCIY impact is unparalleled

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                      Mariah is officially confirmed to be featured on Busta’s new album coming out this Friday with “Where I Belong.” I wonder if the version we heard on SoundCloud is the final one.

                      https://www.rap-up.com/2020/10/26/bu...e-2-tracklist/
                      Let's hope we will get the video as well. She looked stunning on the pics.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                        I feel "The Star" is very underrated.

                        it's one of Mariah's best original Christmas songs.

                        i would like to see Mariah and Marc Shaiman work together again.
                        All the tracks they have written have been AMAZING

                        As it should.

                        Me. I am Itsawrap.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

                          I so hope it is not. Doesnt sound like it is finished.
                          My expectations for this song are so low, surely it can't be worst that the leaked song.

                          Comment


                          • Comment



                            • my most fave live version ever

                              Comment


                              • I hope we get more live performances on streaming!
                                Me. I am Itsawrap.

                                Comment


                                • Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                  I hope we get more live performances on streaming!
                                  If only we get Through The Rain/Make It Happen.
                                  My Instagram... - Click here

                                  Comment


                                  • Well, I wasn't expecting that, but it's cute

                                    For context: Melbourne finally records 0 new cases... and joins the rest of Australia out of lockdown.

                                    Last edited by InfoFromAus; Tue October 27, 2020, 01:04.
                                    MESMARIAHSING!

                                    Comment


                                    • The united states can’t relate. Bunch of f*>{~<# dummies!!!!










                                      Me. I am Itsawrap.

                                      Comment


                                      • Maybe Mariah can do her christmas concerts this year down under!
                                        Me. I am Itsawrap.

                                        Comment


                                        • Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                          Maybe Mariah can do her christmas concerts this year down under!
                                          Yes please.
                                          Christmas concerts on Bondi beach in her Bikini

                                          Comment


                                          • Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

                                            Yes please.
                                            Christmas concerts on Bondi beach in her Bikini
                                            LOL... no way.

                                            Actually... maybe! That would be something different haha.

                                            I wouldn't mind a Sydney NYE performance. It would at least be warm

                                            Are you in Melbourne SmartIsNewSexy ?
                                            MESMARIAHSING!

                                            Comment


                                            • FB_IMG_1603770698837.jpg

                                              Geez
                                              Attached Files

                                              Comment


                                              • Wow that book was AMAZING.

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by marcomarao View Post
                                                  Why does his head look photoshopped

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post

                                                    LOL... no way.

                                                    Actually... maybe! That would be something different haha.

                                                    I wouldn't mind a Sydney NYE performance. It would at least be warm

                                                    Are you in Melbourne SmartIsNewSexy ?
                                                    Sydney lamb

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X