No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg Mariah crashed the ending of the Hocus Pocus reunion!!!!!
    She slams the door in Winifred’s face, and says “It’s my turn now!!!” With AIWFCIY playing throughout the credits!!! Amazing!!!!!! Only legends
    and looking gorgeous!!!
    9C8DF4E3-A310-44E8-9110-70F437F65249.jpeg
    Last edited by MsWeiss; Sat October 31, 2020, 01:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post

So glad to hear you are well, and hope the kiddos recovered without any lasting issues. I know you are an amazing father and husband!

Glad we will be hearing more from you. I got called out for being too quiet on here awhile back haha, so I am trying to carry the torch for us "old-timers" in the forum. But we definitely have the best community, and I hope we can maintain. This forum/fandom is a comfort to me in these crazy times.

I appreciate ALL of you, but it is especially nice to have a friendly face return to us :-)

Christmas will be especially fun this year with the Apple TV special. Can't wait!
      The kids are great. They turned 18 this week. Can't believe it! The wife is great too. We're hanging tight celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary with MC30 this year. Pretty cool. We go all the way back to the beginning and are going nuts over the Rarities, which is a songbook to our 30 years with her and each other. So Blessed!

We are 'old timers' aren't we. Good for you for helping represent and holding the community together. bm08 has been doing a great job moderating.

Comment

• undoubtedly one of the most beautiful women in entertainment!

giving me Never too far vibes

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
          Omg Mariah crashed the ending of the Hocus Pocus reunion!!!!!
          She slams the door in Winifred’s face, and says “It’s my turn now!!!” With AIWFCIY playing throughout the credits!!! Amazing!!!!!! Only legends
          and looking gorgeous!!!
          9C8DF4E3-A310-44E8-9110-70F437F65249.jpeg
          Epic!

i hope we get photos of Bette Midler and Mariah

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Positions will hit #1 this week.....34+35 is a likely number next week. The charts are weak at the momment so a big name will be able to secure the top spot quite easily.

Rihanna will surely be the first to surpas Mariah, She only needs 5 more.....and she's still barely reached mid-30s.

Ariana is still only 27 so she has time on her hands.

That's assuming Mariah doesn't score MORE #1's in the future.

IF Mariah wanted to, she could easily jump on a Drake track or Ariana track, and boom, 21 #1's.

Comment

• When will your faves?

Mariah's impact is unparalleled

Comment

• "It's my turn now" is ICONIC!

That will be Mariah's next catch phrase

Comment

• Oh that's hilarious!

I was wondering what she was going to do this year... if she was going to re-do the 'it's time!' video or something else, and this is just genius.
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Personally I don't think Ariana will come remotely close to 19 number one singles.
                    Back in the day Rihanna was much better at getting to #1 than Ariana and then she stopped at 14 songs, Ariana just getting her first #1s now after many albums released because of streaming, charts rules changes and she’s probably gonna stop benefit from it eventually. She can releases anything now that will go #1 but just like Rihanna she’ll stop getting it so easily. Rihanna had U needed me and Love on the brain that were big hits but it never went #1

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

The kids are great. They turned 18 this week. Can't believe it! The wife is great too. We're hanging tight celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary with MC30 this year. Pretty cool. We go all the way back to the beginning and are going nuts over the Rarities, which is a songbook to our 30 years with her and each other. So Blessed!

We are 'old timers' aren't we. Good for you for helping represent and holding the community together. bm08 has been doing a great job moderating.
                      This warms my heart! And yes, praise to bm08, fearless leader/moderator of this thread.
                      You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

Of course. I'll always be Casual, but Melt is the next best thing. I've missed you too, but I've been here keeping up with the thread and the Lambs even though I couldn't get into my account. I finally couldn't take it anymore and created a new account with a new email address.

2020 has been scary and crazy. Right?!? My kids brought COVID home from school but it mysteriously passed over me. I tested negative and never got symptoms. The twins were asymptomatic too. I think all C and D I took (and the Rarities playing nonstop in the house) beat it back. As bad as it's been for everyone, Mariah has been a bright spot. Still delivering for her fans. MC30 has been awesome, even if I'm still waiting impatiently for Skydiving. Mesmerized almost makes up for it. LOVE THAT SONG!!!

Good to be back in time for the Christmas season. Take care of yourself!
                        Don't call it a comeback, CasualFlow has been here for years!

glad you and your family are safe and healthy

Comment

• “I got news for you, girl...”

Comment

• About getting more number ones, the rules, audience and platforms are changing faster than they did 10-15 years ago. For example, I don’t know about others here but i completely stopped listening to radio at least a year ago and I don’t miss it one bit. And I dont buy physical copies anymore. These habits affect artistes’ chart indicators. If one singer benefits from it today, they may lose out because of it tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                              About getting more number ones, the rules, audience and platforms are changing faster than they did 10-15 years ago. For example, I don’t know about others here but i completely stopped listening to radio at least a year ago and I don’t miss it one bit. And I dont buy physical copies anymore. These habits affect artistes’ chart indicators. If one singer benefits from it today, they may lose out because of it tomorrow.
                              A+mazingly, Mariah has scored #1 hits in the physical, digital and streaming eras!

your faves could NEVER

Comment

About getting more number ones, the rules, audience and platforms are changing faster than they did 10-15 years ago. For example, I don’t know about others here but i completely stopped listening to radio at least a year ago and I don’t miss it one bit. And I dont buy physical copies anymore. These habits affect artistes’ chart indicators. If one singer benefits from it today, they may lose out because of it tomorrow.
                                Absolutely true. This year alone there were many that makes some of the tactics from last year’s AIWFCIY campaign obsolete; eg: CDs must be shipped the same week to be counted, fan uploads on youtube no longer count, etc.
                                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I really dont care about charts, people who pays/streams something just for get some stuff on #1 (except Glitter what was really cute gift for MC from her fans!!!!) is stupid. Im listening sometimes songs I like, im buying CDs/Hi-Res I really love. If really appreciate some album as whole if it's really worthy for buy, I support that artist and pay that album. But i would not buy album where i like only 1-2 tracks ofc.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Absolutely true. This year alone there were many that makes some of the tactics from last year’s AIWFCIY campaign obsolete; eg: CDs must be shipped the same week to be counted, fan uploads on youtube no longer count, etc.
                                    Haha my cd came to me in EU in...april or may? Idk now lmao.

Comment

• Listening to good discussion of the memoir in episode dedicated to it on the Rolling Stone Music Now podcast:

https://podbay.fm/p/rolling-stone-music-now

Comment

• When she broke the internet last year with this video. 19.1M views

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Busta didn't sing Where I Belong on yesterdays Youtube concert, but he did sing IKWYW

I have a feeling they''re saving Where I Belong for a push later with the video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwLzPOluyhM

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                            When she broke the internet last year with this video. 19.1M views

Cant believe this was 1year ago.....

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Cant believe this was 1year ago.....
                                              Such a great moment. Are we all ready? In few hours we start the xmas period and mariah will be everywhere lol

Comment

• we love Busta!

Comment

• I added songs Mariah wrote, but didn't sing herself to my Mariah playlist:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5w...RRylA8qVEefn6Q
                                                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I was singing and whistling #Beautiful all day yesterday at work. One of my coworkers asked "what song is that?"

I told him. He said he never heard it, but he's going to look it up now lol
                                                    Kylie Minogue, Garbage, Simply Red, Coldplay, U2, Janet Jackson, Nine Inch Nails, Tove Lo, Blue October, Godsmack

Comment

Working...
                                                    X