Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
    I have a feeling Skydiving isn’t going to be as good as you all think it is.

I wonder when we’ll get the Christmas special announcement
    She's going on Graham Norton at the end of the month so likely it'll be the first week of Christmas i think.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
      Omg finally!! Can’t wait!!

ok so secret #1 = UTS video. I’m gonna guess secret #2 = chick thought I’m really hoping for Skydiving!
      What?! Are there secrets I don’t know about?!

She’s already fulfilled all my lamb fantasies, the only things I could think of wanting are Skydiving, any demos of songs or unreleased songs, Chick album... I can’t think of anything else, besides just generally any new music. She’s given us everything!

OH! And maybe to release Time of Your Life officially on streaming! I love that song.
      Last edited by MsWeiss; Wed November 11, 2020, 22:13.

Comment

• I am still dying to know if the Justin Timberlake "Yours" duet exists. Does anyone know the full story? I heard he recorded some vocals but it got scrapped due to label permission issues or something, but I have no idea where that information came from.
        You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by divingmuffin View Post
          I am still dying to know if the Justin Timberlake "Yours" duet exists. Does anyone know the full story? I heard he recorded some vocals but it got scrapped due to label permission issues or something, but I have no idea where that information came from.
          Yes, it exists. It’s a record company issue. Also, Justin Timberlake is gross, he should be exiled for what he and Trump’s America did to Janet Jackson. The most Interesting about Justin is that he used to date Britney, so I’m cool if that version stays unreleased

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
            What?! Are there secrets I don’t know about?!

She’s already fulfilled all my lamb fantasies, the only things I could think of wanting are Skydiving, any demos of songs or unreleased songs, Chick album... I can’t think of anything else, besides just generally any new music. She’s given us everything!

OH! And maybe to release Time of Your Life officially on streaming! I love that song.
            Shawn her nephew said she had two surprises right before UTS video announced

Comment

• Originally posted by MsWeiss View Post
              Yes, it exists. It’s a record company issue. Also, Justin Timberlake is gross, he should be exiled for what he and Trump’s America did to Janet Jackson. The most Interesting about Justin is that he used to date Britney, so I’m cool if that version stays unreleased
              Yeah, I actually forget how he sold Janet out. I guess that was the whole point of his PR. He somehow got out unscathed in the public eye, but I can be better and ignore him moving forward.

Mariah's solo version is magical, so I don't need a misogynist cut and paste duet. We sadly already have that R Kelly duet...
              You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Have you heard this? I like the instrumental a lot, quite relaxing and pretty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzZmsGvx18k

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Shawn her nephew said she had two surprises right before UTS video announced
                  OMG SO POSSIBLY SKYDIVING?! OMG!!!!!!

Comment

• The Chick album would be nice
                    MARIAH

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                      Omg finally!! Can’t wait!!

ok so secret #1 = UTS video. I’m gonna guess secret #2 = chick thought I’m really hoping for Skydiving!
                      I’m guessing #2 will be the Xmas special with Ariana, JHUD oficial announcement

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I’m guessing #2 will be the Xmas special with Ariana, JHUD oficial announcement
                        She already announced that, chile

The theme of November must be skies and stars, prayer circle

Comment

• I am still revelling on The Rarities so Im hoping that Chick album will be released from the vault around Jan so that GP will keep on talking about her.
                          A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                            I am still revelling on The Rarities so Im hoping that Chick album will be released from the vault around Jan so that GP will keep on talking about her.
                            Chick will honestly get more press coverage than anything since TEOM lol

Comment

• She’s done almost everything she teased except for the All In Your Mind demo. I don’t think she just randomly put it there and not doing anything about it. I sense the demo is coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeyondIdolization View Post
                                She’s done almost everything she teased except for the All In Your Mind demo. I don’t think she just randomly put it there and not doing anything about it. I sense the demo is coming.
                                I honestly don't think so, but I hope I'm wrong.

I think she simply discovered this alternate take as she was digging and decided to post it.

If the demo was coming, it would've been released already. It's essentially Christmas season now.
                                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• How about a Chick Christmas album?

O.D. Santa
                                  Messed Up Most (At Christmas Time)
                                  One Child (Left Behind)
                                  Daddy Please Come Home
                                  Silent Knife

Comment

• She's up by some 100 positions on Spotify artists ranking, with an increase of some 5 million monthly listeners, compared to end-October.
                                    What's her highest artist ranking and monthly listeners on Spotify, anyone know?
                                    I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• I think it’s Skydiving

She even asked Timbaland if it was ready to send to her yet on Twitter

Maybe it has new vocal parts or a collab, that beat is so fire

Comment

• No sure if you guys seen this !!

https://youtu.be/b29auESjZbM

fantasy in three languages for a skii add !

Comment

• Fantasy in three languages for an ad

Last edited by Jobitoalv; Thu November 12, 2020, 10:50.

Comment

• I'm surprised there isnt much more alarm about just how disorganised her vault is and the fact that she/they have lost or misplaced so much of her material.

In the last few months we learned she/they have lost entire songs like "Ecstasy" and videos like the original "Vision of Love". Other things she doesnt have in her personal possession like "Skydiving".

She's digging through her vault now and only finding things by chance. These things should be digitised immediately and properly audited and managed because they will become damaged or destroyed as time goes on.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                              I'm surprised there isnt much more alarm about just how disorganised her vault is and the fact that she/they have lost or misplaced so much of her material.

In the few months we learned she/they have lost entire songs like "Ecstasy" and videos like the original "Vision of Love". Other things she doesnt have in her personal possession like "Skydiving".

She's digging through her vault now and only finding things by chance. These things should be digitised immediately and properly audited and managed because they will become damaged or destroyed as time goes on.
                                              Though I do think to a certain extent the language around this is her dramatising (for a moment, dahling)!

In terms of MC30 and what might be coming, we have that video from the beginning of all this showing all the clips. Pretty sure I remember the HATEU video being included there, along with other stuff we've not had yet. So the festivities, they do continue! Though she might save some for into 2021 now, given the time of year.

Comment

• I agree. She was Sony's biggest star so I'm pretty sure they put all her musical stuff somewhere safe. What was lost are songs she created pre-Sony.
                                                A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                                  I agree. She was Sony's biggest star so I'm pretty sure they put all her musical stuff somewhere safe. What was lost are songs she created pre-Sony.
                                                  We already know this isn't the case though. She has mentioned losing or not having items from the Sony days and finding some by chance.

Of course, it could be that she/they have multiple vaults and they havent explored all of them, but this is also, at the very least, an indication of poor file management.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    In the last few months we learned she/they have lost entire songs like "Ecstasy"
                                                    When did this happen? I don't recall hearing about that song ever.

PD: Super excited about the UTS video tomorrow!!!
                                                    http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

Working...
                                                    X