X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah is going to record "Going up Yonder"

Another Gospel moment coming!

Comment

• She looks hot tamale in that interview!

Comment

• Where Are you Christmas is finally available on Spotify.

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7A...R7-GjT64fCRGtA
        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

#3 with 48 million listeners.
          Thanks, Stevvy! #3 is impressive!!!

She'll most likely get more listeners this December
          I can't even know what to say...

Comment

• I hope people aren't expecting a Groundbreaking video for UTS.

i predict a simple, cute video that captures the essence of the song

Comment

• Mariah - queen of mountain climbing.

Is there anything this woman can't do?
              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• ^I think nobody expects or combines Mariah Carey with 'groundbreaking video' It is going to be cute though and very much looking forward to it!
                Eudaimonia
                Last.fm
                Instagram

Comment

• ^ totally - lol
                  I'm expecting something 'cute'.

More than 'cute' would be a bonus.
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• The Nessa interview was amazing! She seemed totally comfortable with her and gave such rich and in-depth responses. I'm excited to see what she's deciding to do with Goin Up Yonder. That definitely was a highlight of the audiobook.

I wonder if she was doing other interviews as well last night.
                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• For some reason I keep thinking she's going to work with Kanye on some gospel music.
                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                        For some reason I keep thinking she's going to work with Kanye on some gospel music.
                        My first thought was that her version will be used in a hip hop song, with either Kanye or Jay! She does say her "section of the song" in the Nessa interview right? Or something similar. She doesn't suggest she's going to record a full version of the song necessarily.

Comment

• ^Yeah, that's true. I would love MC delving into more Gospel.

That song Kanye was going to release with her sample sounded great! I hope it finds the light of day.

Comment

• The lamb questions were so good!

Will we ever know who her "guardian angel" from CME is? I wanted to hear her answer that more than anything, and it was the one question so totally evaded. Oh Mariah... Mysterious Queen!
                            You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                              Are Daydream and Music Box close to being 11x Platinum in the US?
                              I'd think Daydream would be closer just given it has more streams on spotify and pandora, with strong youtube views Single sales are also higher, with ABMB especially having done well on digital.

Wouldn't know how close it is, but I think it'd get there first.
                              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Yeah, I like those questions too. Giving us a glimpse on how songs came about.

Too bad due to time constraint only 4 or 5 were asked when Nessa said she had 10.
                                A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                  For some reason I keep thinking she's going to work with Kanye on some gospel music.
                                  Its most likely boring Jermaine again. ZZZZZzzzz

Comment

• Omg she needs new collaborators. Please not Jermaine again.. it’s so stale in 2020.
                                    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Not yall acting like Cool On You doesnt knock. lol

Comment

• Premiering in 15min

Comment

• She should work with unknown producers to give them a chance. I also wouldn't mind JD bc they are a good team.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• The video is cute, nothing more.

Comment

• Reminds me of the Bye Bye video.
                                              Originally posted by beredy
                                              When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• It would be nice to get the behind the scenes of the tour

Comment

• It is nice she's releasing something from 1996 that didn't get released. All we knew how Mariah's vids were in 1996, but ok

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                    The Nessa interview was amazing! She seemed totally comfortable with her and gave such rich and in-depth responses. I'm excited to see what she's deciding to do with Goin Up Yonder. That definitely was a highlight of the audiobook.

I wonder if she was doing other interviews as well last night.
                                                    Maybe she will sing Goin up Yonder with Amy Grant and JHudson

Comment

Working...
                                                    X