This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

but Milli Vanilli didn't sing their songs, they were fake. It's nit the same and bringing Mariah's name in the headlines.. ok
    I know, I was just talking in general. Not that particular article that I didn't even read it. People act like Mariah is the only singer that lips.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      https://twitter.com/BTSxMC/status/1327402114390351872

Looks like this is going semi-viral, Mariah and Whitney's lesbian feels are doing the rounds.

It's funny how they can't stop just digging small bits from the past and there's always social commentary interest in her....as compared to some other 90s celebs.
      LOL at the comments!

Comment

• The numbers that AIW is pulling are crazy.
        Can't wait for its debut next week. Top 25 maybe?

Comment

• LOL, lots of Xmas songs are being discounted now. Hope Mariah doesn't do that. She doesn't need it. At least for now.

Comment

• So this is the 2nd surprise.

Https://mobile.twitter.com/shawnpmcd...69691332449894
            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
              the tweet is deleted. Can you tell what it was?

Comment

• OMG...UK, please get that elusive number 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum View Post

the tweet is deleted. Can you tell what it was?
                  Sorry here it is...

https://mobile.twitter.com/shawnpmcd...96913324498947

Comment

• Shawn literally tells us nothing. An attention seeker I fear.

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    LOL, lots of Xmas songs are being discounted now. Hope Mariah doesn't do that. She doesn't need it. At least for now.
                    I wouldnt mind if she does. Or one of the other Christmas classics shes sitting on like Miss You Most.
                    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• He always does that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                        I wouldnt mind if she does. Or one of the other Christmas classics shes sitting on like Miss You Most.
                        I wouldn't mind neither. But not now with All I Want.

That's why I said she doesn't need it "at least for now".

Save that for the Xmas week if the competition is strong.

Comment

• Well, now that you mention that, she could discount B(PCH), it's her second most popular Xmas song, and the most popular cover of the track. And does pretty well on Spotify every year!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

The thing with Milli Vanilli was... that they didn't sing any of the songs, but ghost singers sang all of their songs and they mimed to that... whereas these days... singers do sing their own songs... and then lip sync to them when they perform them.

It was just cruel, however, how the music industry treated that specific duo after everything came out. One of them died and they have never worked in music again.
                            They did work in music after Milli Vanilli. They released an album as Rob & Fab and recorded their last album in 1998 (as Milli Vanilli) but it was never released as Rob died that year.
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Voor de Nederlandse fans: straks bij RTL-Boulevard!
                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Billboard Hot 100 Early Prediction: #30. (RE) All I Want For Christmas Is You,
                                @MariahCarey
                                [114 pts]

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Save that for the Xmas week if the competition is strong.
                                  are there any big releases coming?
                                  i want to scout the competition

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

are there any big releases coming?
                                    i want to scout the competition
                                    No, I don't think so.
                                    Brenda Lee's & Ariana's songs will be closer this year. Santa Tell Me will also enter the Top 50 next week, not sure about the other song but probably will.
                                    I think All I Want #1 spot is safe. When Mariah is going to make the announcement of the Xmas Special w/ AG & JH that's gonna be amazing promo.

It's incredible how low are the points for the #1 songs these days. I mean MOOD which is at #1 has 286 points and Positions at #2 with 262 points. Songs outside the Top 5 have less than 200 points.

If numbers from AIW keep stable, she will be hitting the Top 5 the first week of December. This could potentially be her best year yet on Hot100.

Comment

• I really hope AIWFCIY can finally reach #1 in the UK, this year

it has been robbed twice already, by the stupid ACR rule

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                        I really hope AIWFCIY can finally reach #1 in the UK, this year

it has been robbed twice already, by the stupid ACR rule
                                        This is the year!

Comment

• It will most likely get re-certified in the UK this season... then 5x PLATINUM (3,000,000) How many 5xP songs have missed the #1 position?
                                          My Chart

Comment

• AIWFCIY has entered the Top100 on USA Apple Music at #93 - the only Xmas song in the chart.

Comment

Billboard Hot 100 Early Prediction: #30. (RE) All I Want For Christmas Is You,
                                              @MariahCarey
                                              [114 pts]
                                              Wow! When said "it's time!" and GP obliged. She is slowly becoming a part of Christmas tradition.

it would be amazing if we hear christmas songs with her name on it like "Mariah is coming to town" or "i saw daddy kissing Mariah"

Comment

No, I don't think so.
                                                Brenda Lee's & Ariana's songs will be closer this year. Santa Tell Me will also enter the Top 50 next week, not sure about the other song but probably will.
                                                I think All I Want #1 spot is safe. When Mariah is going to make the announcement of the Xmas Special w/ AG & JH that's gonna be amazing promo.

It's incredible how low are the points for the #1 songs these days. I mean MOOD which is at #1 has 286 points and Positions at #2 with 262 points. Songs outside the Top 5 have less than 200 points.

If numbers from AIW keep stable, she will be hitting the Top 5 the first week of December. This could potentially be her best year yet on Hot100.

Out of unreleased songs:
                                                * Isn't there the rumoured Justin Bieber and Shawn Mendes track?
                                                * Also isn't Cardi B readying a second single? saw some photos that look like a video shoot.
                                                * There could well be a surprise release; i'm thinking out of the lot Post Malone and Drake are most likely.

Any of the above if they hit as hard as WAP or perform anywhere near their respective top singles could well be game over.

Out of the released songs:

Dakiti is shaping up as the biggest challenger. Though it may hit harder after the New Years. That song has already conquered the latino markets and pulling in global streams on Spotify even higher than last year's Dance Monkey...it's starting to rise on radio and already Top 10 on streaming and rising in the US.

Comment

• I don't see any of those unreleased songs - nor Dákiti - blocking her, especially on Xmas week.

Comment

I don't see any of those unreleased songs - nor Dákiti - blocking her, especially on Xmas week.
                                                    me neither... last year the song had some 50 million US based streams. That's a gigantic number for a single week.
                                                    My Chart

Comment

Working...
                                                    X