X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Does Mariah OWN her Masters?
      i would hate for something like this to happen to Mariah.

Scooter is horrible!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
        Does Mariah OWN her Masters?
        i would hate for something like this to happen to Mariah.
        i believe only Glitter.

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post

Such a great album, so was MIAMTEC

Next time a big music video or two sponsored by brands and partnerships with Spotify and Apple like AIWFCIY25 campaign would help a great deal , that campaign was genius, it was like a mini-TEOM era
          Imagine a special xmas edition of iPhone, iPhone Red or whatever, preloaded with MC, MCIIU and AIW, and the ad will feature Mariah singing AIW. Omg that would make history.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Imagine a special xmas edition of iPhone, iPhone Red or whatever, preloaded with MC, MCIIU and AIW, and the ad will feature Mariah singing AIW. Omg that would make history.
            I meant how Melissa and the label got the original on all the hot “new music” playlists despite being 25 years old

If Mariah’s next new song can get on “Today’s Top Hits” on Spotify, it will reach 26 million people! Getting high placement on that playlist in the first week is like getting power rotation from all the biggest radio stations in the world

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

They kinda tanked with her latest releases tho. No big impact at all. If their song debut at #1 - which I don't care if happens - it will free-fall the second week. MOOD has lots of points tho.
              Mood is blocking Billie to debut at #1 too

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                i believe only Glitter.
                She co-own the masters for her IDJ materials as well. I believe she can start negotiating with Sony for her Sony materials from 2025 onwards.

Comment

• Mariah always looks A+mazing when shot in black and white

Comment

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post

She co-own the masters for her IDJ materials as well. I believe she can start negotiating with Sony for her Sony materials from 2025 onwards.
                    How do you actually know this or are you just speculating ?

Comment

Thanks for the information

Comment

• Outtake from the “Caution” photoshoot:

Em_4nLAW8AApGpb?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

How do you actually know this or are you just speculating ?
                          You can go to Spotify and the below is listed for her IDJ albums

℗ 2014 Def Jam Recordings, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. and Mariah Carey

Comment

• That photo is gorgeous. I wish Caution era was huge but as has been said what an amazing album it’s literally a ‘play all the way through’ album.

Comment

• They need to replace that ugly ass pic on her Apple Music with that one!

Comment

Mariah's impact is unparalleled

Sorry, it's more on AIWFCIY's impact is unparalleled.l, especially during christmas.
                                AsaPUKE ing bola
                                king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• Originally posted by 05musicbox View Post

Sorry, it's more on AIWFCIY's impact is unparalleled.l, especially during christmas.
                                  Well she wrote, produced and sang it?
                                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

You can go to Spotify and the below is listed for her IDJ albums

℗ 2014 Def Jam Recordings, a division of UMG Recordings, Inc. and Mariah Carey
                                    P means Publishing right? SO she co-owns the publishing as well? I've checked her videos on Youtube during the IDJ years and they have :

(C) 2005 The Island Def Jam Music Group and Mariah Carey. C means copyright (masters) so she co-owns the masters with Def Jam

Comment

• Good week for Mariah on the Billboard Charts with the vinyl releases placing 4 of her albums on Billboard's Top Album Sales chart.

https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...3#post10500514
                                      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• The Skream remix of “Time of Your Life” is sounding amazing!

I want a Skrillex mix of “Underneath The Stars”
                                        and a Mark Ronson mix of “Cool On You” with more reverb and all of his disco elements
                                        I am ready to “Skydive” though bish
                                        Last edited by allygdale; Tue November 17, 2020, 10:37.

Comment

Time of your life!

Maybe this remix will be released as part of #MC30?!?!?

i wished Mariah completed this song. It's sounds like a #1 record!

Comment

• There's no official Billboard Top 11 - 100 yet? I am excited to see which number AIW landed last week.
                                            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                              That photo is gorgeous. I wish Caution era was huge but as has been said what an amazing album it’s literally a ‘play all the way through’ album.
                                              That whole photoshoot is gorgeous. When she wears casual clothes (a jean and a white shirt) she looks way younger.

And yeah, the album is just amazing, I love it even more now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post

Well she wrote, produced and sang it?
                                                I used to think the song (All I Want) was becoming bigger than Mariah - until last year.

She's just as big as the song gets.

Comment

Maybe this remix will be released as part of #MC30?!?!?

It's not.

It's not official from MC's side so maybe if he releases it and it does well she'll snatch and support it.
                                                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Mood is blocking Billie to debut at #1 too
                                                    Though Billie doesn't really do payola (and she released on Thursday). Her fans whilst strong are not as rabid as Shawn Mendes and Justin.

You can bet Shawn and Justin will go all out with promo and shenanigans to boost sales.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X