X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ferrero View Post

reminds me of this
    image1-2.png

that hologram thingy needs to be uploaded to youtube. She looks amazing in those videos!

Comment

• Comment

• Haha that Ariana tweet already earning more likes that the original Mariah tweet.

Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• How can I share Instagram content please?

Comment

• what is this soundtrack mentioned in the article?

Comment

• Comment

• Can't believe we're getting a Mariah X Ariana collabo

We love JH as well <3

Comment

• “Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special” debuts Friday, December 4 on Apple TV+, together with the full companion soundtrack exclusively on Apple Music

Queen of Christmas’s special to feature a spectacular, star-studded lineup, including Tiffany Haddish, Billy Eichner, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri, Misty Copeland and Mykal-Michelle Harris

Mariah Carey to release new soundtrack single and music video for “Oh Santa!,” featuring Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson, out globally December 4

Apple TV+ and Mariah Carey announced today that the holidays will officially arrive with an epic production titled “Mariah Carey's Magical Christmas Special,” set to debut globally Friday, December 4, on Apple TV+.

Carey has invited a special lineup of guest superstars including Tiffany Haddish, Billy Eichner, Ariana Grande, Jennifer Hudson, Snoop Dogg, Jermaine Dupri, Misty Copeland and Mykal-Michelle Harris, all to take part in this one-of-a-kind holiday event. Extra special appearances are also made by Carey’s twins, Moroccan and Monroe.

Faced with a holiday cheer crisis, the North Pole knows there's only one person who can save the day: Santa’s great friend, Mariah Carey. Combining musical performances, dynamic dancing and groundbreaking animation, the undisputed Queen of Christmas jumps into action to create a holiday spectacular to make the whole world merry.

“Mariah Carey’s Magical Christmas Special” is executive produced by Carey, as well as Ian Stewart, Raj Kapoor and Ashley Edens for Done + Dusted. BAFTA Award winner Hamish Hamilton and Oscar nominee and Golden Globe winner Roman Coppola direct, and also serve as executive producers, and the special is written by Caroline Fox.

The soundtrack single and new music video for “Oh Santa!,” co-written by and featuring Carey performing with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson, will be will be distributed by Sony Music and released on Apple Music and other streaming platforms December 4. The companion soundtrack to the special is full of brand new interpretations, and will also include Snoop Dogg and Jermaine Dupri as additional musical guests, in addition to a new version of “Sleigh Ride.” The soundtrack will be available December 4 exclusively on Apple Music, and all other platforms on December 11.

Apple Music will also celebrate the release of the Apple TV+ special in an exclusive interview with flagship anchor Zane Lowe on December 7, where Carey runs through her personally curated playlist of favorite holiday songs, and talks about her new music and recent memoir, “The Meaning of Mariah Carey.” Then on December 25, Carey will also appear on Apple Music Hits, Apple Music’s new radio station, for a six-hour Holiday Hits special, featuring the biggest festive songs, including “All I Want For Christmas Is You,” and telling fans about her own holiday memories, with additional artists and hosts sharing their own Christmas messages.

The holiday event will premiere globally on Apple TV+, which has set records as the only new streaming service to instantly launch globally in over 100 countries, and to have been honored with 122 awards nominations and 39 wins and accolades in its first year.
                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• so can i sign up for Apple TV on 4 Dec and then terminate after that

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                      My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                      Forever and always!

Comment

• This does mean:
                        We will have new Oh Santa, new Sleigh Ride cover + more on Dec 4th
                        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I am not ok.

My 2 most favorite artists are collaborating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          AsaPUKE ing bola
                          king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• Whta's the point of doing Oh Santa remix with Ariana and JHud. This song is not even that good. I was hoping for new songs, one with Ariana and one with Jennifer. But Mariah looks soo good in this sniped. Can't wait anyway

Comment

• So could Oh Santa end up competing with AIWFCIY? Is that likely? Surely having Ariana on there will boost streaming
                              ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• OMG!!! Slaaaaay. Will we get another #1 hit?! How do you guys think?
                                Last edited by LanguishingLamb; Wed November 18, 2020, 15:37.

Comment

• Originally posted by LanguishingLamb View Post
                                  OMG!!! Slaaaaay. Will we get another #1 hit?! Ho do you guys think?
                                  Yes.
                                  Israeli Lamb here.
                                  I love Mariah, but I also love the charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

that hologram thingy needs to be uploaded to youtube. She looks amazing in those videos!

Last edited by LanguishingLamb; Wed November 18, 2020, 15:48.

Comment

• https://youtu.be/OYucQOHaFwg

Comment

• Mariah's 4th no. 1 debut and Ariana's 6th no. 1 debut on Hot 100 is coming!!! And of course, JHud's first ever Hot 100 no. 1.

Comment

• Hmmm...I guess the strategy is to cram Oh Santa with two stars (JHud and Ariana) to ensure chart success...but...the style of Oh Santa is very quick "Talk-Sing"...not sure how fat-belt warbly JHud will sound on it...JHud would have been better of One Child...

Comment

• Seeing as Mariah knows Debbie Gibson (she wrote her a letter early on in her career, follows her on social media and mentioned her in her book), she must know this version of Sleigh Ride. Hope Mariah's version will be as festive.

My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I have to pop back in at this time ... Too excited to learn about the new remix of Oh Santa! dropping next month!

And Mariah is already trending on Twitter in my country. How lucky we lambs are this whole year!

P.S: Just realised ... It's my 2 year anniversary on UKMIX as well
                                              Last edited by MrDash; Wed November 18, 2020, 16:22.
                                              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                This does mean:
                                                We will have new Oh Santa on Dec 4th
                                                New Sleigh Ride cover + more? on Dec 11th
                                                The soundtrack will be released dec 4th on Apple Music , dec 11th date is for the release on other plataforms as Spotify, amazon music etc. the single with Ariana e JHUD will be release everywhere on Dec 4th tho

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulwieboo View Post
                                                  Whta's the point of doing Oh Santa remix with Ariana and JHud. This song is not even that good. I was hoping for new songs, one with Ariana and one with Jennifer. But Mariah looks soo good in this sniped. Can't wait anyway
                                                  Oh Santa! is a massive BOP.

Plus it's a new version. I'm totally here for that.

That song deserves justice.

Comment

• Originally posted by monarcbutterfly View Post
                                                    So could Oh Santa end up competing with AIWFCIY? Is that likely? Surely having Ariana on there will boost streaming
                                                    All I Want is so strong in the week of Xmas. That's on the bag already IMO.

Oh Santa! would have a shot - if the competition is weak - the week that it's being released. That would be epic. Ariana is a streaming force and with Mariah's popularity during the season is not too crazy to think in a #1 debut lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X