Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Oh Santa! is a massive BOP.

Plus it's a new version. I'm totally here for that.

That song deserves justice.
    Yep! I agree. Oh Santa is the song to work if you're going to reinvent one of her originals with chart potential. Can't wait.

Comment

• OMG, What a news! 2020 is officially saved!
      FOLLOW THE DUCK
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzF...RpLtZEEAHM1AEw

Comment

• Originally posted by MeltAway View Post

Exactly my question! Are we getting a new Christmas album?
        The Christmas special has a story and concept.

Snoop dog will play Santa in the special. So the Skit or narration audio may be included on the soundtrack too.

New songs
        - Sleigh ride
        - oh santa feat Ariana and JHud

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
          Oh Santa has always been the hit that got away so I’m glad it’s getting some light finally! I knew there wouldn’t be a live performance with Jhud and Ari but a music video makes more sense if it’s a single. I wonder if Joseph Kahn directed it?
          Hamish Hamilton and Oscar nominee Roman Coppola directed the project together

Comment

• "Oh Santa!" always had great potential, its original production and beat was the only issue for me. Hopefully it gets updated, cause that chant is catchy as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

Hamish Hamilton and Oscar nominee Roman Coppola directed the project together
              Thank you I should read more I guess it's just hard to imagine how its all going to be put together in these times, I guess no live audience for the 'live' performances etc.

Comment

• tRUTHfully...I wanna see a Christmas Collaboration for the Quarantined Set of Hope with Mariah and MOSES Sumney...my new "Obsession"!! talk about a MATCH OF VOCALS!!! (all respect to TREY who is STILL in a CLASS/League all his OWN)....its the fact of Moses composition and tech experimentation...he's on FYAH!!! Like Oh Holy NIght smashup with his Plastic!!!
                https://youtu.be/GUce3mmpoXA

Comment

What a season. Her name is everywhere and numbers are so high!

We're a lucky fan-base. We got so so so much this year. Like come on, she gave us her all, even a duet with her daughter.

We've been asking for this collabo and the UTS vid for years and now she's serving.

I understand that some people are pressed but we wish them well.
                  Can you remind me what song she performed with Monroe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

Can you remind me what song she performed with Monroe?
                    the mother/daughter duet is obviously....

Comment

• Mod Note:

Infractions were given last night. Please remember to not engage with people you think are trolls or posts you think are trolling as it often escalates into more people given infractions. It is better to report. Thanks!
                      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Let me tell you something baby!! whouuu!!

Comment

• i kind of get the “don’t bite the bait” part and I’m not in any way or form trying to undermine the admin or the mods. But how long before the certain member be removed when the “your not allowed to post on Mariah thread” obviously did work.

It shows disrespect to the rules and the “punishment” and to the admins.

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                          Mod Note:

Infractions were given last night. Please remember to not engage with people you think are trolls or posts you think are trolling as it often escalates into more people given infractions. It is better to report. Thanks!
                          Forget the image, forget the ensembles, forget the rumors, forget the short skirts, big hair.....

Comment

• The caliber of those directing/producing the Christmas special are super impressive its extremely exciting. Hamish is especially exciting.

A selection of some of his previous work

Hamish Hamilton -
                            • Madonna - Drowned world tour/Reinvention tour
                            • Beyonce Superbowl/Formation tour
                            • Ariana - One love Manchester
                            • Emmy's 2020
                            • London Olympics 2012
                            Obviously this will have a tenth of the budget but I bet the quality will be worthy of her.

Comment

• Does she ever stop? I'm always more of a new studio album person, as I'm still patiently waiting for the next caution... But she keeps on giving in 2020... Like we received so much new stuff this year. Queen of saving 2020.
                              Eudaimonia
                              Last.fm
                              Instagram

Comment

• I think the writing on the next album (which I feel will be wayyy off) will be stellar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michiel View Post
                                  Does she ever stop? I'm always more of a new studio album person, as I'm still patiently waiting for the next caution... But she keeps on giving in 2020... Like we received so much new stuff this year. Queen of saving 2020.
                                  She has tbh. Especially if the rumours are true that she foot the bill personally for much of the MC30 stuff.
                                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                    I think the writing on the next album (which I feel will be wayyy off) will be stellar.
                                    ditto! I think she’ll be hungry for more of that acclaim that she got for working with the likes of Blood Orange and being a little bit more avant garde with her approach

Comment

• All I Want

US Spotify #17 548,808 (+2)
                                      US iTunes #22 *without discount
                                      US Apple Music #70 (+17) *only xmas song in the chart

Comment

• Originally posted by LambChild View Post
                                        The specials aren’t competing as they’re airing on separate weeks lol. I bet Kerry Washington would’ve been on Mariah’s had she not been obligated to ABC first.
                                        I know, haha.

Comment

• With this new soundtrack, the rarities and probably the Chick album (as a christmas present), she will have released 3 albums in 2020.
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                            Always difficult to predict the charts weeks in advance however AIWFICY has a fantastic chance at multiple weeks at #1, even now.

Given how high the song has been riding on spotify in the US compared to last year, and all this before Thanksgiving, I wouldn't be surprised if it's post Thanksgiving week position is higher than last year's #18. Last year it went 18-3-1-1-1. Will be interesting to see what happens at the least.

Also, welcome back Mr Dash and Shaka and whomever has returned from a hiatus.
                                            Yeah, the chart run this year will be interesting.

And thanks

Comment

Yeah, the chart run this year will be interesting.

And thanks
                                              Oh Santa needs to steal one of those #1 weeks from AIWFCIY... i wouldn't be mad.
                                              My Chart

Comment

• It's a great time to be a lamb. 2020 has been a bleak year but Mariah has been a shining light through it all.
                                                I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post

Oh Santa needs to steal one of those #1 weeks from AIWFCIY... i wouldn't be mad.
                                                  I think a hot shot debut is the only way to achieve the #1 position. Is that even possible? Who knows! Anything could happen. Literally!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

i need this on streaming services
                                                    This is amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X