X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It actually sounds a lot more “exciting” on a lower key

Comment

• Comment

• I LOVE One Child. This song will turn non-believer to believer.
        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Another day of great numbers!

US Spotify #17 (=) 546,521
          US iTunes #27 (9 new releases in the Top 25)
          US Apple Music #79 (only Xmas song in the chart)

Comment

• I don't like OC'S or WCC's melodies.
            Y'all can fight my a$$.
            But you know I'm a CTIITAA stan.
            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Comment

• Ha impact.

Comment

• We missed him

FAMILY FEUD Mariah Carey to be sued by estranged brother who claims the singer is ‘unhinged’ and her new book is ‘laden with lies’

https://www.thesun.ie/tvandshowbiz/6...aden-lies/amp/

Comment

• And it's taken him like just 2 months.
                    Morgan, girl, bye.
                    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                      And it's taken him like just 2 months.
                      Morgan, girl, bye.

Comment

• These are festive times. We ain't got time for that creature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                          Ha impact.

This is important as AIWFCIY is the #1 track on the playlist.
                          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I can’t wait to hear what Mariah does with Sleigh Ride.
                            I have a feeling it might be with Snoop and possibly produced by JD.
                            Or, do you think it’ll be more like The Ronettes?
                            http://marcokircher.com
                            http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                            https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                            IG: marco235

Comment

• Vote now if you havent. It would be Mariah's first award for literature

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                Vote now if you havent. It would be Mariah's first award for literature

Voted!

Comment

• Comment

This is important as AIWFCIY is the #1 track on the playlist.
                                    Yassss!

Comment

• Guys, anyone knows if all version of Oh santa will count towards Billboard? As when Doja came out with NIcki minaj remix?

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                        Guys, anyone knows if all version of Oh santa will count towards Billboard? As when Doja came out with NIcki minaj remix?
                                        I think it will be a while new single. Like when that artist from years ago released a remix to the single she stole from a legend and put Ja Rule on it.
                                        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
                                          Guys, anyone knows if all version of Oh santa will count towards Billboard? As when Doja came out with NIcki minaj remix?
                                          No.

Sales and streams for the new Oh Santa must stand on its own.

Mariah and her team know what it takes to get to #1 during December. Now it's a question of whether or not they execute accordingly. It would be a shame if they waste the opportunity.

Comment

No.

Sales and streams for the new Oh Santa must stand on its own.

Mariah and her team know what it takes to get to #1 during December. Now it's a question of whether or not they execute accordingly. It would be a shame if they waste the opportunity.
                                            I’m just a bit concerned of the timing of the release. Just around 20 days before Christmas... does it give the single enough time to grow and hit #1, if that’s what they are aiming for?

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

I think it will be a while new single. Like when that artist from years ago released a remix to the single she stole from a legend and put Ja Rule on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

I’m just a bit concerned of the timing of the release. Just around 20 days before Christmas... does it give the single enough time to grow and hit #1, if that’s what they are aiming for?
                                                Enough time?

They only need to outsell the competition in the first week!
                                                This is NOT a growing chart hit. They are aiming for an instant viral moment.
                                                And with Ariana on board, its very possible!

TeamMariah and TeamAriana, are aiming for a #1 debut.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Enough time?

They only need to outsell the competition in the first week!
                                                  This is NOT a growing chart hit. They are aiming for an instant viral moment.
                                                  And with Ariana on board, its very possible!

TeamMariah and TeamAriana, are aiming for a #1 debut.
                                                  That reminds me of something actually

When YM(E) was released, didn’t she say something like, she expected the song to grow ORGANICALLY??

I love that song though, probably that’s the most played song ever on my phone

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                                                    I can’t wait to hear what Mariah does with Sleigh Ride.
                                                    I have a feeling it might be with Snoop and possibly produced by JD.
                                                    Or, do you think it’ll be more like The Ronettes?
                                                    Hope it's closer to the Ronnettes and more pop-uptempo.

Snoop is also very hit and miss and JD nuff said......it's going to be a ghetto momment and like most stuff on MCI2U will likely not do as well cause people want to hear the classic sounds.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X