Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    Mariah has a deal with APPLE for her xmas special.

#1 iTunes and #1 Apple music, is a LOCK!
    Apple Music is very difficult to hit #1 on given that leans more hip hop. But, a front page placement of the song being out could go far. It may also need to replace AIWFCIY on their Holiday Hits playlist.

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post

The new rules with physical copies of singles needing to ship out on the week of release have been followed successfully by Sony/Epic artist Travis Scott (who debuted @ #1 thanks in large part to those sales) and to a lesser extent Ariana Grande with her latest single “Positions” (which also debuted @ #1 but more on the strength of streaming). So it can be done and Sony knows how to do it.

A good test might be to see how the new Shawn Mendes & Justin Bieber collaboration “Monster” does on next week’s chart since they are selling Physical CD singles (also additionally offering a discount of $1 CD singles as an add-on to purchasers of other merchandise ... which does count towards official sales on the Billboard Hot 100 as long as those CD singles ship during the debut week).
      Yeah I know how the rule works. And never said it couldn't be done, just that they have to be organized to do it

I said they have to ship it the week they want it to count for. And yes, an option of adding on a single counts, as that is not a bundle. It is something you have to physically add to your purchase at the end ( like if you are booking a flight and they ask you if you want to rent a car for example) As long as it hits the minimun price possible and also ships on the week of release it will be counted.

Let's see if they do anything for Oh Santa

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Physical copies have to ship on the week to count on the chart now. So they will have to be very organized for that to happen. It cannot be like last year when fans were getting a digital copy to count straight away and then the physical shipping four months later.
        This is the infinite time that you quoted me affirming something that I haven't said or trying to patronize me. I know what you do and please, ignore my comments as far as I try to ignore yours. Thanks

Comment

Mariah has a deal with APPLE for her xmas special.

#1 iTunes and #1 Apple music, is a LOCK!
          And Ariana is huge on Spotify, arianators can make their magic with Spotify streaming. The media will be all over this feat, people will listen out of curiosity so the debut is very possible to hit high.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

And Ariana is huge on Spotify, arianators can make their magic with Spotify streaming. The media will be all over this feat, people will listen out of curiosity so the debut is very possible to hit high.
            100% agreed.

there is so much interest in this project, especially the Mariah/Ariana aspect.

there will be a social media storm on Dec4. Mark my words!

i just hope the song and video, live up to the hype.

Comment

• Merry Christmas (1994) is on the verge to become the first 1990s decade album by a female artist to surpass 1 billion streams on Spotify: 999,630,083 as of November 20th.
              My Chart

Comment

• I hope it is a completely new arrangement

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  Merry Christmas (1994) is on the verge to become the first 1990s decade album by a female artist to surpass 1 billion streams on Spotify: 999,630,083 as of November 20th.
                  It'll hit that by the end of the weekend?

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                    Merry Christmas (1994) is on the verge to become the first 1990s decade album by a female artist to surpass 1 billion streams on Spotify: 999,630,083 as of November 20th.
                    Wow!
                    coming for DIAMOND certification in a few years!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

It'll hit that by the end of the weekend?
                      yes, streams of this saturday (of Christmas Baby Please Come Home alone) will push it through... add in AIWFCIY and the rest of the bunch and it'll hit 1,003,000,000 on the Saturday update.
                      My Chart

Comment

• Merry Christmas between November 14th to November 20th on Spotify:

718,190,674 - +11,553,145 - 1994 - All I want for Christmas Is You
                        97,903,577 - +2,566,125 - 1994 - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                        51,388,225 - +783,358 - 1994 - O Holy Night
                        43,435,564 - +516,473 - 1994 - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
                        32,508,117 - +566,752 - 1994 - Silent Night
                        13,415,418 - +133,414 - 1994 - Joy to The World
                        12,673,270 - +113,901 - 1994 - Miss You Most (At Christmas Time)
                        11,412,508 - +106,481 - 1994 - Hark! The Herald Angels Sing / Gloria
                        9,082,025 - +79,267 - 1994 - Jesus Born On This Day
                        8,475,314 - +74,696 - 1994 - Jesus Oh What a Wonderful Child
                        1,145,391 - + n/a - 1994 - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

999,630,83 - +16,493,612 - Merry Christmas

Bonus:
                        61,625,134 - +559,549 - 2011 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ft. JB)
                        21,542,876 - +169,349 - 2010 - All I want for Christmas Is You (ExtraFestive)
                        20,788,490 - +234,861 - 2010 - Oh Santa
                        5,928,693 - +123,590 - 2011 - When Christmas Comes (ft. John Legend)
                        4,737,446 - +28,420 - 2010 - Christmas Time Is In The Air Again
                        4,565,859 - +26,392 - 2010 - Auld Lang Syne
                        4,547,741 - +23,814 - 2017 - The Star

12 Xmas song with over 100k weekly streams ... in the middle of November. Oh Santa being her 7th most popular Christmas song.
                        My Chart

Comment

• How does Merry Christmas Spotify numbers, compare to Michael buble?

Comment

• I love #MC30. We have been given so much these weeks.

week 1: The Live Debut 1990

week 2: Someday EP, There's Got To Be A Way EP, All In Your Mind (different take) snippet

week 3: Emotions EP, Make It Happen EP, Can't Let Go (Live from TOTP), Emotions (HD video), Make It Happen (HD video)

week 4: Dreamlover EP, Never Forget You EP, Anytime You Need A Friend EP, Dreamlover (HD video), Dreamlover (Live from TOTP), Anytime You Need A Friend (Live from TOTP), Anytime You Need A Friend (Soulconvention Remix - video)

week 5: Fantasy EP, One Sweet Day EP, Always Be My Baby EP, Underneath The Stars EP, Open Arms (Live from TOTP), Always Be My Baby (HQ video), snippet of the Underneath The Stars video

week 6: Fantasy (HD video), Fantasy remix (HD video), One Sweet Day (HD video), Save The Day (new single)

week 7: Honey EP, Butterfly EP, The Roof EP, Breakdown EP, My All EP, Honey (HD video), Honey remix (HD video), Butterfly (HD video), Breakdown (HD video), My All (HD video)

week 8: Mariah en Espaņol EP, Sweetheart EP, I Still Believe EP, Do You Know Where You're Going To EP, I Still Believe remix (HD video), The Roof (HD video), Whenever You Call (HD video), Sweetheart (HD video), I Still Believe (HD video)

week 9: colored vinyl LP's

week 10: Out Here On My Own (new song), Out Here On My Own (lyric video)

week 11: secret comes out: Mariah made an album with Chick, release of her memoir The Meaning Of Mariah Carey, Vision Of Love (HD video), Love Takes Time (HD video), I Don't Wanna Cry (HD video), Can't let go (HD video), Hero (HD video), Anytime You Need A Friend (HD video), The meaning of Mariah Carey (book)

week 12: The Rarities (2CD), El Amor Que Soņé (HD video)

week 13: Heartbreaker EP, Thank God I Found You EP, Can't Take That Away EP, Against All Odds EP, Heartbreaker (HD video), Thank God I Found You (HD video), Thank God I Found You (HD remix video), Can't Take That Away (HD video), Against All Odds (HD video with Westlife)

week 14: Emotions (Live from TOTP), Without You (Live from TOTP), Endless Love (Live from TOTP)

week 15: Save the Day (lyric video), Always Be My Baby (Live video), Without You (Live video), Anytime You Need A Friend (Live video)

week 16: Where I Belong (with Busta Rhymes), Heartbreaker remix (HD video), I Know What You Want (HD video)

week 17: I'll Be There (Live from TOTP)

week 18: Underneath The Stars (video)

week 19: Announcement Oh Santa collab with Ariana Grande and JHud

week 20: New merchandise
                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• God the background vocals in Fantasy are so good
                              #CAUTION

Comment

• Wow when you see it all together like that it must have taken a lot of work to make all that happen week after week. Mariah is a worker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

If Scooter is also behind this, he'll try anything, believe me. Good for us, lol.
                                  Well, he was also with Beiber when AIWFCIY remix came out so we will see

I think there is only potential with big label promo from Sony, something they did not do for Rarities or Caution

The greatest gift from Scooter would be to make sure his connections at Spotify put it on Today’s Top Hits
                                  Last edited by allygdale; Sat November 21, 2020, 23:27.
                                  #CAUTION

Comment

How does Merry Christmas Spotify numbers, compare to Michael buble?
                                    I have no idea by how he is growing, but his album has almost 2 billion streams: 1,910,350,393 (20 tracks)
                                    My Chart

Comment

• VERY SOON!!!

Visit the Games Section as in a couple of days we'll kick off the Rarities Survivor!!!

Two survivors in one: Album + Tokyo Dome!
                                      2 winners!
                                      And a little surprise along the way...
                                      ENJOY UKMIX Retro Charts Records! Chart Facts, Year-End charts, Records and more...

Comment

• Mariah just tweeted that MC30 releases will resume in 2021! So I guess she’s gonna concentrate on Christmas and then bring on IDJ in 2021. Please Queen give us Skydiving!

Comment

• Mariah official announcement

#MC30 releases will resume in 2021!

this means starting next week, until Christmas Day, its all AIWFCIY and OH SANTA

Empress Mariah is coming to SLEIGH!

Comment

• Can’t wait for glitter week

Comment

• Checking in to see what the lambs are up to. I'm elated to see that my beloved Shaka has returned!

I've been MIA myself. I capped off my 2020 by getting dumped by my boyfriend, who in turn tried to strangle and eventually shot the woman he left me for before shooting himself in the chest. Both survived, and I'm just...I don't even know WTF I am. This happened on Halloween. And no, he's no roughneck. He's just a highly unstable individual, and I was more than happy to see him leave.

I'm only sharing that here because everyone who knows me is tired of talking about it. I clearly still need to talk about it. We weren't even a thing for that long, but I have been shook by this for a hot minute.So glad I didn't move in like he wanted.

Comment

• Just back from a late walk listening to The Rarities

This still slays me so much

Comment

• I need Where are you Christmas, to be released ...

Comment

I need Where are you Christmas, to be released ...

One of her best looks ever! She is serving sexy astute art curator for The Louvre!
                                                    #CAUTION

Comment

Working...
                                                    X