This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Yeah but maybe the record company submit and RIAA say, no sorry, not elegible.

I just really think that if it was elegible she would have done it this year.

i agree.
    Why celebrate #MC30 and not certify your debut album Diamond. Makes no sense.

oh well, #MC30 continues next year, so hopefully at the end of next year

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

i agree.
      Why celebrate #MC30 and not certify your debut album Diamond. Makes no sense.

oh well, #MC30 continues next year, so hopefully at the end of next year
      Hopefully... and Memoirs platinum and TEOM 7xP (as well as Merry Xmas and #1's). <3
      Last edited by stevyy; Tue November 24, 2020, 19:40.
      My Chart

Comment

• But Mariah hasnt updated any of her studio albums, so we really just dont know.

It was curious when they updated the catalog albums last year. The whole thing is just weird to me tbh because even if the debut isnt Diamond, you would think they would still re-certify the studio efforts before the catalog ones.
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
          But Mariah hasnt updated any of her studio albums, so we really just dont know.

It was curious when they updated the catalog albums last year. The whole thing is just weird to me tbh because even if the debut isnt Diamond, you would think they would still re-certify the studio efforts before the catalog ones.
          Because maybe they are simply not elegible to be recertified at the next level. Like what albums do you think are due to be recertified and why ?

Comment

• 15 minutes lambily!!!

Comment

• OMG the interview is already hilarious. Mariah just literally said, she was never born... like Santa or the Toothfairy.

It's so cute. I love their friendship. I've had no idea that they were like... good "good" friends.
              My Chart

Comment

• Omgggggggggggg

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                  OMG the interview is already hilarious. Mariah just literally said, she was never born... like Santa or the Toothfairy.

It's so cute. I love their friendship. I've had no idea that they were like... good "good" friends.
                  it's been amazing. They both love each other.

She talked about the collab with a male artist with Going up Yonder and Naomi dragging Sandra Bernhard for what she said about Mariah
                  Last edited by delapuerta; Tue November 24, 2020, 20:55.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

The fate of the album may have been the same. We will never know...

But Migrate had a better chance of succeeding during the Summer, compared to Bye bye.
                    Migrate charted without even an official release......and one thing that was a good sign was that it was used on Dance shows an also choregraphed online. So it had the makings of a true banger.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                      Omgggggggggggg

Not another forgettable BTS song topping the charts.

Their streaming outside of the video looks medicore at best....though it looks like the sales are going to save the day.

this is what Oh Santa will need......huge sales....and i'm hopeful the streams for Oh Santa will be better than the current BTS song.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

She talked about the collab with a male artist with Going up Yonder and Naomi dragging Sandra Bernhard for what she said about Mariah
                        She said it was someone she always wanted to work with.....again I wonder who.

Must be someone from the gospel side of things. I don't think she's referring to Kanye West as they've worked together before.

Out of the males I would really only get excited if she works with Bruno Mars or the The Weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

She said it was someone she always wanted to work with.....again I wonder who.

Must be someone from the gospel side of things. I don't think she's referring to Kanye West as they've worked together before.

Out of the males I would really only get excited if she works with Bruno Mars or the The Weekend.
                          I really don't know. It seems someone big

Comment

• Towards the end of the interview, Naomi says she could never call Mariah cos Mariah was always changing her phone number during the TEOM era. Mariah explains that she had to constantly change her phone number during the TEOM era due to some terrible people which she won't get into during the interview. Wonder who those people were and why were they constantly calling her...her family? Tommy? Damizza /Walter?

Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                              Towards the end of the interview, Naomi says she could never call Mariah cos Mariah was always changing her phone number during the TEOM era. Mariah explains that she had to constantly change her phone number during the TEOM era due to some terrible people which she won't get into during the interview. Wonder who those people were and why were they constantly calling her...her family? Tommy? Damizza /Walter?
                              Unfortunately for you, Walter probably doesnt give a rats ass and was probably swimming in money at that time.

I love this SHADE QUEENS reunion we're getting. Im a big fan of Naomis "show". I lmaoed with the tooth fairy joke but her deviating every single question is a terrible habit that she seemed to have let go of but its back. Watching the second half now.

Comment

• jngjnjndjsdngsd SANDRA BERNHARD IS BEING DRAGGED FOR FILTH. LMFAO

Comment

• I hope the Going Up Yonder Collab is with Stevie Wonder

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
                                    Omgggggggggggg

Points are so low.
                                    Mariah can get a #1 so easily!

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Mariah talked about the collab with a male artist with Going up Yonder :

who do we think this is?

Mariah said she has NEVER worked with him before.
                                      So this rules out Kanye.

I'm speculating Drake, Bruno, Maxwell, Weeknd.....

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post

Unfortunately for you, Walter probably doesnt give a rats ass and was probably swimming in money at that time.

I love this SHADE QUEENS reunion we're getting. Im a big fan of Naomis "show". I lmaoed with the tooth fairy joke but her deviating every single question is a terrible habit that she seemed to have let go of but its back. Watching the second half now.
                                        That's my biggest gripe about this interview, she goes on unnecessary tangents....like stick to your original thought girl...don't just then bring some new up and then going on about that.

She struggles at times to articulate her thought across in a clear or clean way, too many "you knows". Either she' trying to find the perfect word or line but struggles to find it.

However, that being said it's nothing new and I guess we just have to live with it.

THough there were some momments when she talked about her kids, she was very clear and articulate i.e. "that they'll never be left alone and that they're GOOD" (whicch i'm interpreting as good people).

Also she was very cute in various momments....like at the end, let's go to AFRICA.....hahahah, i want photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                          I hope the Going Up Yonder Collab is with Stevie Wonder
                                          I thought I was deaf cause I swear I could hear Mariah said the collab was with Stevie

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I thought I was deaf cause I swear I could hear Mariah said the collab was with Stevie
                                            Wouldn't be surprised if it's Stevie though she did keep it a bit mysterious.

What's also interesting is that she said they wanted to sample it this Christmas (i'm assuming some project or release).....so let's see if it turns out to be true for this Christmas or for something else.

Comment

• BTW - Naomi was obviously not aware of the Rarities....she should've just stayed quiet after asking the question.......I wanted to hear Mariah respond to the question about whether there is indeed a new album.LOL damn you Naomi for brining up the unreleased songs....hehehe

Comment

• Honestly have no idea who it could be, but it would be a big artist and she basically admitted her part would be sampled from the audiobook so might that lead us to believe it’s a rapper? Travis Scott? Kendrick Lamar? J. Cole?

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                                  BTW - Naomi was obviously not aware of the Rarities....she should've just stayed quiet after asking the question.......I wanted to hear Mariah respond to the question about whether there is indeed a new album.LOL damn you Naomi for brining up the unreleased songs....hehehe
                                                  I wanted Mariah to talk about the Ariana/JHUD collab and Xmas special. I thought she was going to promote it since it’s premiering next week, and she’s like acting like it’s nothing coming up

Comment

• It was cute. I was hoping she would redo ‘Going up yonder’ and really really sing like it’s a huge song and I wanted her to really go for it with the belts. A sample is less exciting.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X