This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

What's also interesting is that she said they wanted to sample it this Christmas (i'm assuming some project or release).....so let's see if it turns out to be true for this Christmas or for something else.
    Okay, thank you for writing that. I thought I heard that 411 too, but was questioning myself like “did I make that up myself?” Lol.

so this collaboration could potentially be coming out really soon!

there are rumors online that The Weeknd will be featured on a singer’s Xmas song coming out soon, but I don’t think that’s what this is.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post

I wanted Mariah to talk about the Ariana/JHUD collab and Xmas special. I thought she was going to promote it since it’s premiering next week, and she’s like acting like it’s nothing coming up
      Surprised Naomi didn't ask her about that.....Mariah herself brought up the topic about the Apple special when she went on a tanget (yet again) after being asked how she was born LOL

Which leads me to believe perhaps she or her team told Naomi prior to that recording that doesn't want to be asked that question......just yet, so there must be a plan for her to properly address it.

She'll need to address it at some stage....so let's see if it's going to be on Graham Norton this Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
        Honestly have no idea who it could be, but it would be a big artist and she basically admitted her part would be sampled from the audiobook so might that lead us to believe it’s a rapper? Travis Scott? Kendrick Lamar? J. Cole?
        Kendrick Lamar is one of the big anticipated release of 2021..........he out of the 3 mentioned would be most exciting......Is J Cole even popular anymore? Travis Scott, i've always found him to be on the trashy side of music (ala Lil Nas X, leverages shenanigans to boost popualrity).

Though that being said....Kendrick Lamar i honestly don't get why he's so revered.....his last album was viewed by many on social media and announced on award shows as though it's the biggest hit or artist of all-time......hell no.

Fine i get it that you're making a social statement but that doesn't make your music anymore interesting or important than the other fun/carefree/love related sngs.........

It's the same feeling i get with artists like Stormzy (i.e the social rap-talk kind)........where the media (or themselves) make it out that they are the bomb......NO

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
          JHud will surely contribute to the chart performance as her fans will go hard on this. This is an opportunity to get her first no 1.
          Does she have?
          AsaPUKE ing bola
          king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 05musicbox View Post

Does she have?
              Can we please stop shading or attacking other females artists or in general anyone else, please. It is boring now

Comment

Does she have?
                lol

Comment

• The disrespect towards JHUD is disgusting. Mariah loves and respect her and they’re good friends. Mariah would probably be so disappointed with the lambs attacking Jen for no reason

Comment

• Kendrick Lamar is an incredible artist. Point blank period.

Comment

• I've enjoyed a lot her mutual love, confidence and respect. It was like them chatting as friends.
                      But Mariah, please, check your wifi connection lol

Comment

• I like the part where she talked about Questlove, a roots produced Mariah song would be gorgeous. But first Salaam Remi!

Comment

The disrespect towards JHUD is disgusting. Mariah loves and respect her and they’re good friends. Mariah would probably be so disappointed with the lambs attacking Jen for no reason
                          JHud does not have commercial appeal. Stop making it personal.

Comment

• Shy participation in round 1, and we said goodbye to 1 Rarities & 2 Tokyo Dome tracks:

Is your favourite leaving next??? Well, it's up to you!!!
                            Come and join The Rarities Survivor and celebrate Mimi's gift to us!!

PLAY IN ROUND 2!
                            VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

Yes, i agree. I dont know why some people here equates that with disrespect. Its the truth. Someone posted that jhud fans will go hard in this single. I mean, how many are jhud fans are out there to even have a minutest effect in streaming and all?
                              AsaPUKE ing bola
                              king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• Originally posted by Clown10 View Post

Just because she doesn’t hit #1 on billboard she deserve to be disrespected and get dragged for it? Disgusting

Comment

Yes, i agree. I dont know why some people here equates that with disrespect. Its the truth. Someone posted that jhud fans will go hard in this single. I mean, how many are jhud fans are out there to even have a minutest effect in streaming and all?
                                  One thing is to point out that she doesn't have hits or comercial appeal, other quite different thing is throwing shade and laughing about it, as if it made her less talented as a singer.

Comment

• Kendrick wasn’t too respectful to Mariah a while back. He asked twitter a question about vocalists with range, and Mariahs name was offered. I don’t remember what he said, but he insulted her, although I remember thinking it was a very uninformed diss/reaction to her name. Hopefully he’s got over it. He’s fantastic, I’ve wanted them to work together since he came out.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                                      I like the part where she talked about Questlove, a roots produced Mariah song would be gorgeous. But first Salaam Remi!
                                      Yes I like that too

Comment

• Originally posted by marcomarao View Post

One thing is to point out that she doesn't have hits or comercial appeal, other quite different thing is throwing shade and laughing about it, as if it made her less talented as a singer.
                                        Exactly and she's the hell of a vocalist. Aretha approved her to be her in the movie and JHud has always shown love towards Mariah

Comment

• At the end of the day Mariah choose JHud to sing on her song. Get over it already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strat View Post
                                            I hope the Going Up Yonder Collab is with Stevie Wonder
                                            Its not.
                                            she has worked with stevie before on "make it look good"

Mariah said it was a male artist, she has never worked with

Comment

• No physicals coming for Oh Santa:

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

I wanted Mariah to talk about the Ariana/JHUD collab and Xmas special. I thought she was going to promote it since it’s premiering next week, and she’s like acting like it’s nothing coming up
                                                Yes, I found it very strange that she didn't mention Ariana and Jhud and Snoop.

Comment

• Maybe I’m wrong but neither Mariah, Ariana nor JHud is promoting this single on their social media at all. It feels like none of them cares about it and they show no interest or attention towards it at all (so far). I know that it will definitely be a great song but I just doubt it will perform as good as what we have expected on the chart... like 4/12 is just over a week away and promotion wise nothing has happened yet...

Comment

Let’s not set our expectations too high... probably it’s just a cute side project for the lambs and that’s it. Maybe it’s never intended to be something as big as MC25...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X