No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think im in the minority here. I dont like oh santa at all. For me, its so messy lols
    i love cbpch so much, but its not mariah's original song so...

After AIWFIY, i love kelly's underneath the tree!
    AsaPUKE ing bola
    king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• She is. Just 7 days more and the official celebration begins.
      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
        The xmas special is like a mini-movie!
        It has a story and Mariah needs to save Christmas.
        Snoop plays Santa!
        i see that so that is what Apple TV was talking about. I thought they just added that narative on the news.

Comment

• Mariah looks gorgeous in her red Ensemble on her new Twitter post.

I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• I’m from th UK and kooky isn’t cute here. He was being shady, they both were - you could hear that playground bully giggle from her as well

Comment

• Um yeah...
              and of course she's cooking in that glamorous number.

That was a nice post in fact.
              MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Mariah Carey the best singer of all time
                My Queen! My Goddess! My Idol!
                Forever and always!

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                  I’m from th UK and kooky isn’t cute here. He was being shady, they both were - you could hear that playground bully giggle from her as well
                  Well... yes.

I used to hate that morning show. Hate it. I found them unbearable. Smarmy try hard 'we're one big happy family' kinda thing.
                  They've embarrassed themselves plenty of times - then came the Kristin Davis moment. Oooh boy.

I still can't stand them now.
                  Unfortunately the other morning show ain't much better.

/rant
                  Last edited by InfoFromAus; Fri November 27, 2020, 07:29.
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Do you think Mariah is having some new problems? I mean the ” we won’t let them win” is alarming.

Comment

• Is she talking about what apple Tv had tweeted or something else?

Comment

• I think she's just referring to the 'people' who said "Thanksgiving is cancelled' - aka tommy.
                        Nothing serious and all in jest.
                        MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                          I think she's just referring to the 'people' who said "Thanksgiving is cancelled' - aka tommy.
                          Nothing serious and all in jest.
                          Exactly

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post

What is this 6 hour holiday special?
                            I think a podcast or something like that

Comment

• Comment

• Mariah looks amazing in the new pics

Only one thing worries me...... I hope the child choir is for Oh Santa or One Child.

Praying it's not The Star because it's genuinely one of the worst things Mariah has ever recorded and it absolutely kills the whole atmosphere when she performs it on your. PLEASE JESUS NO.

Comment

• That white ballgown is EVERYTHING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kaloki View Post
                                    Mariah looks amazing in the new pics

Only one thing worries me...... I hope the child choir is for Oh Santa or One Child.

Praying it's not The Star because it's genuinely one of the worst things Mariah has ever recorded and it absolutely kills the whole atmosphere when she performs it on your. PLEASE JESUS NO.
                                    It seems silent night

Comment

• She looks like a real Angel in the white and then a sexy Christmas vixen in the red. Both stunning. The set is also gorgeous. I hope the dubbing is better than the last one.

Comment

• I guess the new pix show a set that is supposed to look as a stage? Cause it doesn't look like taken from a movie at all...

Comment

• Originally posted by mimiongaku View Post
                                          I guess the new pix show a set that is supposed to look as a stage? Cause it doesn't look like taken from a movie at all...
                                          I’m getting the feeling its gonna be a story with performances in between. It all looks gorgeous.

I agree with Kaloki, please no The Star! Not when she has two Christmas albums FULL of gorgeous songs.
                                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• But why you think it's the star? Lol in The Star her kids sing abd they don't appear in the pic, but it's an Emmy nominee song...

Comment

• I think the whole thing is on a sound stage... it's not a regular movie, nor a concert etc... at least that's what I think it'll be like.

Potentially similar to this from 2016 (?)

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                                That white ballgown is EVERYTHING!

I love a dramatic ball gown moment.
                                                She looks beautiful.

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I think it's in the vein of the Bill Murray's special

Comment

• It's not a movie, it's a variety special.
                                                    See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Working...
                                                    X