Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To be fair, this looks like it’s been the most expensive Christmas special she’s ever done. It actual looks magical.
    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
      To be fair, this looks like it’s been the most expensive Christmas special she’s ever done. It actual looks magical.
      What a difference Big Budget makes!

Comment

• Mariah is truly transcendent during Christmas!

your faves could never.

Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Fri November 27, 2020, 11:35.

Comment

• #2 Spotify USA!

Comment

• Ooh boy - much higher than last year.

Also, Christmas (BPCH) makes its debut in the top 200 just like last year.
            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Mariah after thanksgiving....

Comment

• Team MC should aim to get AIWFCIY #1 THIS chart week and try for a trifecta since the charts are weak at the moment:

Chart Week dated Dec 12: AIWFCIY #1
                Chart Week dated Dec 19: Oh Santa #1
                Chart Week dated Dec 26: AIWFCIY #1

I hope they're not sleeping at the wheel!!
                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                    Team MC should aim to get AIWFCIY #1 THIS chart week and try for a trifecta since the charts are weak at the moment:

I'm speechless at the numbers....can't even know what to say

Mariah will SMASH the Spotify record on Christmas Eve/Christmas day!

Comment

Team MC should aim to get AIWFCIY #1 THIS chart week and try for a trifecta since the charts are weak at the moment:

It would be a good idea if they do limited edition of AIW physical singles, with 20 different single covers to choose from and each version would come with a special coloured vinyl!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

I'm speechless at the numbers....can't even know what to say

Mariah will SMASH the Spotify record on Christmas Eve/Christmas day!
                        Probably in 4 or 5 years she will claim her record back for spending most weeks at #1!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                          Is Mariah's O Holy Night the quentissential version ?

The only other one i can think of is Celine.....but Mariah's version is a vocal powerhouse performance whereas Celine's is more a lullaby.

Regarding C(BPCH)

And

Comment

• I am surprised that AIW is this high ON Thanksgiving Day. It had a big jump last year too, but not like this, both in terms of numbers and positions.

This is quite good.

I think I will stick with my top 10 prediction for next week's chart
                            MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Probably in 4 or 5 years she will claim her record back for spending most weeks at #1!
                              Hopefully, no change of chart rules that will affect recurrent singles anytime soon. She may not just reclaim it but top 5, top 10, top 40 and on the chart might be hers too.
                              A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                I am surprised that AIW is this high ON Thanksgiving Day. It had a big jump last year too, but not like this, both in terms of numbers and positions.
                                It's encouraging too that the difference between #1 and #2 isnt too high

#1 - Dakiti (1,054,600) (+18,891)
                                #2 - All I Want For Christmas Is You (1,035,709)

All of this counts for the previous chart week though so hopefully we see even higher numbers moving forward this weekend.

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

It would be a good idea if they do limited edition of AIW physical singles, with 20 different single covers to choose from and each version would come with a special coloured vinyl!
                                  This only works if they ship the cds or vinyls during the next weeks. If they ship later they don't count now and AIWFC doesn't physical copies to get the #1 place this year, I guess

Comment

It's encouraging too that the difference between #1 and #2 isnt too high

#1 - Dakiti (1,054,600) (+18,891)
                                    #2 - All I Want For Christmas Is You (1,035,709)

All of this counts for the previous chart week though so hopefully we see even higher numbers moving forward this weekend.
                                    This is impressive

Comment

AIWFCIY will probably get SONG OF THE DECADE 2020-2029

Comment

• The white ballgown reminds me of the Rotterdam dress....

for the nostalgia...

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post
                                          OMG this looks gorgeous!

En0LjJCXIAALa1A?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

En0LjJBXUAAsLYJ?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• This is crazy!

Those numbers!

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                              I think I will stick with my top 10 prediction for next week's chart
                                              LOL, now I think it actually could make the Top 10

Comment

• I LOVE that her hair is dark on the special! Her Christmas specials are always when she looks her best! She just looks incredible! So excited.

Do you think Apple’s announcement that Mariah will share something this morning was the photos? Hope it’s more
                                                To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• I think (hope) there's more coming tonight!

Oh Santa! single cover-art! and a teaser vid during the weekend!

Comment

• So...

All I Want

US Spotify #2 1,035,709 (+7)
                                                    US iTunes #22
                                                    US Apple Music #23 (+26)

Comment

Working...
                                                    X