Comment

• Yawn.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

The background singers got some cute outfits
        https://soundcloud.com/mofei-1/gtfo-...sion-demo-live
        How Abt you ( #GTFO) -my new demo

Comment

• I hope we get some believable gorgeous vocal performances from this special. I see her at the piano in one scene.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Apple TV also uploaded the video on YT.

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae View Post
                  I hope we get some believable gorgeous vocal performances from this special. I see her at the piano in one scene.
                  Yeah, looks like a jazzy moment, like she was improvising, no mic there.

Comment

• Comment

• The last time a new Xmas song charted high was Bieber's Mistletoe, barely missed the top 10, debuted at no. 11 Hot 100. Taylor Swift's Xmas song didn even make top 40.
                      Let's see, will Oh Santa remix hit top 10? no. 1? So exciting....

Comment

• Clearer shot of the stage....

Comment

• I don't think there is gonna be any "live" vocals in this special at all. It clearly looks more like a TV movie than an actual performance type thing tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                            I don't think there is gonna be any "live" vocals in this special at all. It clearly looks more like a TV movie than an actual performance type thing tbh.
                            Ofcourse its NOT live!
                            due to Covid19, there was no audience.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

The background singers got some cute outfits
                              I hope they are her background singers.
                              A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Ofcourse its NOT live!
                                due to Covid19, there was no audience.
                                Well that has nothing to do with what I said. IT would still have been quite possible to do a concert special WITHOUT an audience. But this does not look like that to me. IT looks more like a TV production.

Comment

• The Apple TV special Mariah's Magical Christmas runs for 43min.

Comment

• Originally posted by InFamous View Post

Well that has nothing to do with what I said. IT would still have been quite possible to do a concert special WITHOUT an audience. But this does not look like that to me. IT looks more like a TV production.
                                    Its in the same vein as her previous Christmas specials...

Comment

• This looks so iconic already.

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                      Clearer shot of the stage....

Comment

• Can't wait for this! I want the osd of it in a physical format

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                          The Apple TV special Mariah's Magical Christmas runs for 43min.
                                          43minutes.

that's a maximum of 9 songs!

- Oh Santa
                                          - AIWFCIY

Jermaine is there, so we probably get Here comes Santa claus

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            The Apple TV special Mariah's Magical Christmas runs for 43min.

That close up is giving me YDKWTD vibes

Comment

43minutes.

- Oh Santa
                                              - AIWFCIY

Joy to the world and charlie brown christmas

Comment

43minutes.

- Oh Santa
                                                - AIWFCIY

isn’t it also confirmed that Mariah’s new version of Sleigh Ride is on the soundtrack? I’m sure that will also be in the special.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                                                  isn’t it also confirmed that Mariah’s new version of Sleigh Ride is on the soundtrack? I’m sure that will also be in the special.
                                                  Yes it will be!
                                                  See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                  See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

charlie brown christmas
                                                    Peanuts gang is confirmed. So yes!

- Oh Santa feat Ariana and JHud
                                                    - AIWFCIY
                                                    - Charlie brown Christmas
                                                    - Sleigh ride

roc and roe make an appearance. So THE STAR?!?!
                                                    Last edited by SmartIsNewSexy; Fri November 27, 2020, 15:02.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X