X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• yass, Ariana promoting her ascension into Xmas regality. Princess of Xmas.
      My Chart

Comment

• Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) enters the US Spotify for the first time this season at #148 249,039 streams or 1/4 of what AIWFCIY had.

There's at least 15 Christmas songs above her outside of AIWFCIY and the original by Darlene Love is currently out streaming her with 325,660 (#85).

So still some work to do fellas with that 2nd Mariah Christmas classic....It really needs a video. Maybe next season.

Comment

• I quite like this outfit....different and a bit more sculptural then her regular dresses.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
            Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) enters the US Spotify for the first time this season at #148 249,039 streams or 1/4 of what AIWFCIY had.

There's at least 15 Christmas songs above her outside of AIWFCIY and the original by Darlene Love is currently out streaming her with 325,660 (#85).

So still some work to do fellas with that 2nd Mariah Christmas classic....It really needs a video. Maybe next season.
            Yes. CBPCH was instant favourite of mine when the album first released. It really need a proper video. Mariah's version is superior imho.

Comment

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) enters the US Spotify for the first time this season at #148 249,039 streams or 1/4 of what AIWFCIY had.

imagine anyone of those AIWFCIY covers got as close to the original as Mariah is getting to Miss Love.

CBPCH is already a certified classic in her discography. Next season or so, it should be platinum eligible.
              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                Am glad that Ari help to promote...hopefully Oh Santa can chart at least within the Top 40 of Billboard Top 100. Fingers crossed..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  Ari doing her thing

No sign of JHUD yet on Twitter except for a comment on Instagram.

Comment

• Originally posted by mimiongaku View Post

Haha, I had the same thought!
                    That one is at least interesting and practical like a tight jumpsuit.

However, the one i don't like is the one in the Oh Santa video....she's older than them and is showing the most leg out of them all....also the pattern on the mini dress looks a bit too hodge podge for me.

I would've preferred something a bit more classic or a grander version of the one Ariana is wearing (i.e. similar tot he AIWFCIY outfit) but perhaps in a darker shade of green with gold or red highlghts.

Comment

That one is at least interesting and practical like a tight jumpsuit.

However, the one i don't like is the one in the Oh Santa video....she's older than them and is showing the most leg out of them all....also the pattern on the mini dress looks a bit too hodge podge for me.

I would've preferred something a bit more classic or a grander version of the one Ariana is wearing (i.e. similar tot he AIWFCIY outfit) but perhaps in a darker shade of green with gold or red highlghts.
                      And I think that’s my favourite outfit. It takes years off her and is refreshing after all the glitter and plunging necklines.
                      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                        yass, Ariana promoting her ascension into Xmas regality. Princess of Xmas.
                        Mariah and her harem.

Last edited by skylynx; Fri November 27, 2020, 18:54.

Comment

JoJo Siwa covers "Where Are You Christmas?"

Now I want to hear Mariah's original version even more!
                          the melody of WAYC is gorgeous!

didnt care for this girl's voice.....Mariah's voice and tone are everything

Comment

I quite like this outfit....different and a bit more sculptural then her regular dresses.

My fave outfit so far! She looks so regal here and that hair style remind me of Boy I Need You

Comment

• Preview of Mariah on Graham

See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans

Comment

• Originally posted by Smokie76 View Post

Am glad that Ari help to promote...hopefully Oh Santa can chart at least within the Top 40 of Billboard Top 100. Fingers crossed..
                                Top40 billboard?

are you trolling?

i know people don't want to get their hopes up and are keeping their expectations low. But this Mariah/Ariana moment is HUGE! The Hype is crazy! You're underestimating the pulling power of Mariah/Ariana

Comment

• So true....lambs don't know how to stream

Comment

Preview of Mariah on Graham

"I don't know them anymore"

Comment

• So many gorgeous looks ! The only one I don’t like is the BINY hair one actually, that blonde color washes out her stunning face

My favorites are the ones on her IG, in the white dress with the smooth waves and the new AIWFCIY look with the modified Honey video hair style, both so iconic!

The special looks sensational!

Also can we talk about Mariah belting Price sisters bgs in AIWFCIY? She sounds phenomenal!
                                      Last edited by allygdale; Fri November 27, 2020, 19:22.

Comment

• Mariah looks GORGEOUS in that video she posted on Thanksgiving day. Her hair!!!

Comment

• It will be hard for Mariah to have the fun on the GN show that she would have had if she was there but I’m excited to see it.
                                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Extra Festive came to the party!

16. All I Want For Christmas Is You
                                            267. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
                                            300. All I Want For Christmas Is You (Extra Festive)
                                            See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans

Comment

• I really don't like the hairdo on that pic with the red gown promoting the Xmas Special.

Not the one in which she's sitting on a wreath, but another one someone posted pages back.

Anyway, she's looking gorge and festive and I just can't effing wait! It's so going to be a morale booster for me.
                                              Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                                                I really don't like the hairdo on that pic with the red gown promoting the Xmas Special.

Not the one in which she's sitting on a wreath, but another one someone posted pages back.

Anyway, she's looking gorge and festive and I just can't effing wait! It's so going to be a morale booster for me.
                                                While you wait for teom

Comment

• Comment

• US lambs - the Graham Norton episode airs on Friday 12/4 @11pm on the BBCAmerica channel.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X