Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I understand they are social distancing, but I really hope the 3 of them interact in the video (laughing, hugging...)

Comment

• Ad for Mariah on Graham Norton...

though doesn't reveal much anything.

Last edited by InfoFromAus; Fri November 27, 2020, 21:30.
      MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• I'm so excited about the Christmas special ! The decors look creative, the outfits look Christmassy AND fashion (well most of them at least), and I can't wait to hear Ariana and Jennifer Hudson doing their thing. Yay yay yay !!!
        If you have 5 minutes, please check out my song "So Fly" on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Now I want to hear Mariah's original version even more!
          the melody of WAYC is gorgeous!

didnt care for this girl's voice.....Mariah's voice and tone are everything
          Excellent version - the production is well executed, with the melody very clear. I have listened to the version by Faith Hill (whom I love) many times but literally couldn't figure out the melody of the song. But one listen to JoJo's version and I now have the melody down pat and immediately relistened to Faith's version and can finally figure out the song. Interestingly, now that we've read Mariah's memoirs, we can really see how these lyrics would fit with little Mariah's actual longing for a good xmas.

Comment

• HitsDailyDouble is reporting Mariah Carey’s Merry Christmas album coming in at #31 on this week’s sales chart with 19,419 units. Moves up from #40 last week with an increase by 20%.

https://m.hitsdailydouble.com/sales_plus_streaming

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
              Apple TV also uploaded the video on YT.

How exciting. It looks lovely and lively.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                I quite like this outfit....different and a bit more sculptural then her regular dresses.

She looks spectacular! Love the big white princess gown too.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

While you wait for teom
                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Tue November 24th - Naomi Campbell No Filter Interview

Still To Come

Fri November 27th - Graham Norton Interview
                    Tue December 1st - Heroes of New York Medley Performance
                    [TBC Weekday] - Sunrise Interview/Chat
                    Thu December 3rd - GMA
                    Fri December 4th - Mariah's Magical Christmas Special and Oh Santa Single Release
                    Mon December 7th - Zane Lowe Interview
                    Fri December 11th - Soundtrack released on all other platforms
                    Fri December 25th - 6-hour holiday special (obviously pre-recorded)

Comment

• Thoughts on the Graham Norton interview?

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                        Thoughts on the Graham Norton interview?
                        Way too short... but at least they showed the teaser and she was funny and willing to interact with the guests

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

Way too short... but at least they showed the teaser and she was funny and willing to interact with the guests
                          the comments about her from the other guests after were very nice.

Comment

the comments about her from the other guests after were very nice.
                            Yep! She said as well she doesnt like the teaser so she asked no to pay too much attention that the special is better lol

Comment

• Just finished watching it, it is a very short appearance and was focused purely on the Special. No Memoirs or anything else.

However, there were about 3-5 minutes of short interactions with Gary Barlow and Nadia (chef personality) and she was very sweet.

She came across very well and very natural and looking radiant.

The guests showed her respect, at the end they kinda gasp a little that they talked to THE Mariah Carey.

Evertytime they alternate Mariah's shots with the guests they always turn to Gary Barlow...LOL.....there's not nearly enough star power on this guest panel......he's the closest.

Gary also is very respectful to Mariah, kinda said he was glad she didn't stick around because he didn't want to perform in front of her.

Hopefully one day she reappears on Graham Norton at the actual studio and interact more with the guests....and hopefully the panel would have a few more stars or actors/actresses.

Comment

Yep! She said as well she doesnt like the teaser so she asked no to pay too much attention that the special is better lol
                                I'm with Mariah on this. that shot with her in the gold dress at the beginning looks a bit awkward like she didn't know where to look after the curtains were pulled down.

I'm glad that's not going to be in the final TV show.

Comment

• NIce interview! Everyone was gracious (including MC lol)

Laughed at the faux shock from Mariah when Nadia said she didn't celebrate Christmas , a screeching halt sound effect would have been good here
                                  Last edited by Rascali; Sat November 28, 2020, 17:32. Reason: I was so high

Comment

• What's a bit surprising is that there was NO mention of the collab with Ariana Grande x Jennifer Hudson.

I wonder why Mariah or Graham didn't bring it up.

Are they saving something for next week? She has now in two back to back interviews (i.e. Naomi and this) where she didn't even mention it

Comment

Thoughts on the Graham Norton interview?
                                      I often feel like Randy Jackson on American Idol when watching a Mariah interview these days: it's like I'm willing her to do well but at the same time, scared she's gonna go off on one of her rambles. For the most part, the interview was positive, especially when she interacted with the other guests. The fact that she didn't perform was such a wasted opportunity. She could have done one of her little home studio performances and had complete control over the vocals. Even a nice little performance of The First Noel would have got everyone in the mood and reinforced all the goodwill for Mariah by reminding everyone of how talented she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfeagle View Post

I often feel like Randy Jackson on American Idol when watching a Mariah interview these days: it's like I'm willing her to do well but at the same time, scared she's gonna go off on one of her rambles. For the most part, the interview was positive, especially when she interacted with the other guests. The fact that she didn't perform was such a wasted opportunity. She could have done one of her little home studio performances and had complete control over the vocals. Even a nice little performance of The First Noel would have got everyone in the mood and reinforced all the goodwill for Mariah by reminding everyone of how talented she is.
                                        LOL, the musical guest next week is Dolly Parton LOL. Dolly sure is doing a lot of promo.

Though we'll have a performance next Tuesday on the New York special.

Comment

• I am always positive but im not understanding why Mariah isnt promoting Oh santa At All. It seems like it wont be even a single? I am getting a bit concerned

Comment

I am always positive but im not understanding why Mariah isnt promoting Oh santa At All. It seems like it wont be even a single? I am getting a bit concerned
                                            should she? There's still a week. The single was announced, there were tweets, Ariana supported those tweets twice... I think there is not that much more they should do. Maybe some hints next wednesday/thursday and then just release the track and video...
                                            VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post

should she? There's still a week. The single was announced, there were tweets, Ariana supported those tweets twice... I think there is not that much more they should do. Maybe some hints next wednesday/thursday and then just release the track and video...
                                              Maybe u are right! Maybe they waiting to promote closer to the day! lets keep the faith i just was waiting for her to talk about how it was the moment maybe it is that

Comment

• I actually loved the Graham Norton interview, she seemed so comfortable and I loved that unprompted she would interact with the other guests even if she didn't know them (perhaps she knew the format of the show before and prepared for this idk) and watching them all gush over her after was nice. Overall I think she came across so much better than any other UK interview she has done for years tbh

Comment

Maybe u are right! Maybe they waiting to promote closer to the day! lets keep the faith i just was waiting for her to talk about how it was the moment maybe it is that
                                                  I read your post and answered before reading she didn't mentnion in in the Graham show lol
                                                  I do think she should have done that! But all in all I think she did her thing and next week bells will be ringing!
                                                  VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

I am always positive but im not understanding why Mariah isnt promoting Oh santa At All. It seems like it wont be even a single? I am getting a bit concerned
                                                    In the Australian announcement on Sunrise yesterday they also didn't mention anything about Oh Santa, Ariana or JHud or the other guests for that matter.

Even if Mariah doesn't say it....i would think that the host should say something along the lines of "some big guests apperances like...X...and X"

Comment

Working...
                                                    X