This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post
    I actually loved the Graham Norton interview, she seemed so comfortable and I loved that unprompted she would interact with the other guests even if she didn't know them (perhaps she knew the format of the show before and prepared for this idk) and watching them all gush over her after was nice. Overall I think she came across so much better than any other UK interview she has done for years tbh
    Thats true! She came across like a very humble and nice woman! As the Mariah Carey her lambs know! She seemed very present as well

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post
      I am always positive but im not understanding why Mariah isnt promoting Oh santa At All. It seems like it wont be even a single? I am getting a bit concerned
      you're forgetting the point of the xmas special. You are too focussed on the collabo and charts.

This xmas special isnt about Ariana or Oh Santa.
      The message is much bigger! Its about creating a Festive moment, in what has been horrible year. Letting people escape and breathe and forget about the terrible times.

Comment

• That was a great little interview for Mariah. The international guests always have this shorter segment as they connect via video link so that’s not surprising. I was really happy to see her interacting with the other guests though, as I though she wouldn’t know any of them maybe with the exception of Gary Barlow.

Yes, the faux shock of Mariah when Nadia said she doesn’t celebrate Christmas (she’s Muslim) was really funny! I think with the short segment, she focused on what she needed to which was the Christmas Special. I feel like the AG and JH collab is too hyped up in the fandom, and the general public are just more interested in the special overall. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to the collab too, but the special is full of other guests that are equally if not more important for Mariah.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dash08 View Post
          That was a great little interview for Mariah. The international guests always have this shorter segment as they connect via video link so that’s not surprising. I was really happy to see her interacting with the other guests though, as I though she wouldn’t know any of them maybe with the exception of Gary Barlow.

Yes, the faux shock of Mariah when Nadia said she doesn’t celebrate Christmas (she’s Muslim) was really funny! I think with the short segment, she focused on what she needed to which was the Christmas Special. I feel like the AG and JH collab is too hyped up in the fandom, and the general public are just more interested in the special overall. Don’t get me wrong, I’m looking forward to the collab too, but the special is full of other guests that are equally if not more important for Mariah.
          She seems to have a real connection with little Mimi! It is kinda of cute as she is always mentioning her and she said she is friends with the twins lol ❤❤❤

Comment

• I feel Mariah hates the Oh Santa (ari/jhud) version
            Thats why she isn't promoting it

I've noticed throughout the years, she puts little effort in singles, projects she doesn't like.

Comment

• Comment

• Do we know if apple tv will allow us to watch the special at midnight in every country or will it be at NYC midnight time?

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                  I feel Mariah hates the Oh Santa (ari/jhud) version

I've noticed throughout the years, she puts little effort in singles, projects she doesn't like.
                  I think, for the case of Oh Santa, it’s a deliberate strategy this time. Mariah’s team is learning and picking up from the playbook of current artists who drop surprise albums/singles left and right. The less info, the less promo, the better. Such a tease and it’s very effective. Remember, Ari announced her single Positions two days before the release and it debuted to no. 1. In the old days, esp for us who got used to MC’s 90s and 00s playbook, this is unthinkable and it would make us get anxiety because there’s no promotion. Keep the faith, lambs.

Comment

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post

I think, for the case of Oh Santa, it’s a deliberate strategy this time. Mariah’s team is learning and picking up from the playbook of current artists who drop surprise albums/singles left and right. The less info, the less promo, the better. Such a tease and it’s very effective. Remember, Ari announced her single Positions two days before the release and it debuted to no. 1. In the old days, esp for us who got used to MC’s 90s and 00s playbook, this is unthinkable and it would make us get anxiety because there’s no promotion. Keep the faith, lambs.
                    indeed.
                    Everything is so instant these days, even if she promotes it like crazy, no one will go to spotify to save it or anything and they sure won’t remember the release date. Nothing matters tbh until it’s out.

Comment

• AIWFCIY has climbed to #12 on iTunes USA
                      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

Top40 billboard?

are you trolling?

i know people don't want to get their hopes up and are keeping their expectations low. But this Mariah/Ariana moment is HUGE! The Hype is crazy! You're underestimating the pulling power of Mariah/Ariana
                        No, I'm trolling. Just want to manage my expectation SINS...especially after the last few years. I agree that the HYPE is there at the moment, but at the end of the day, it all depends on the overall quality of the remix i think.

Comment

• Graham Norton interview

Comment

• Great interview.
                            She looked flawless (she always looks her best on Xmas season) and she was very relaxed and in a great mood, great interactions as well.
                            LMAO at her shading her own teaser

This is my favorite part LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

No sign of JHUD yet on Twitter except for a comment on Instagram.
                              She tweeted about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                AIWFCIY has climbed to #12 on iTunes USA
                                Judging by last year's posts - it reached maybe #13 or #14 on the Friday and #12 on the Saturday (dates are UKMix dates - so probs UK time).
                                MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

And I think that’s my favourite outfit. It takes years off her and is refreshing after all the glitter and plunging necklines.
                                  That's my favorite as well. Can't wait to watch in HD.

All the gowns from the Special are amazing. She silver and the gold are also gorgeous.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post

should she? There's still a week. The single was announced, there were tweets, Ariana supported those tweets twice... I think there is not that much more they should do. Maybe some hints next wednesday/thursday and then just release the track and video...
                                    Yeah.
                                    We got a lil teaser.
                                    I only hope there's a cover-art for the song and 1 real 30 sec snippet in the next few days.
                                    The news about the collabo already made the rounds WW. People already know about it.
                                    Ari's tweets have over 120K likes (she twitted twice).
                                    I feel like they're focusing on the Special rn and that's great 'cause it's the main thing, Oh Santa! is just a part of the whole.
                                    And she still has the GMA appearance just the day before (Dec 3rd) so it will be more effective if the talks about it that day. The closer, the better with the promo these days.

Comment

• "ALL I WANT" JUST ENTERED THE TOP 10 ON US iTUNES!

Comment

Based on what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                          "ALL I WANT" JUST ENTERED THE TOP 10 ON US iTUNES!
                                          Omg. 27 days before christmas!!!!!! Will the trajectory be upward only til christmas day?
                                          AsaPUKE ing bola
                                          king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• ---

As they should.

Comment

• This works surprisingly well. I'm adding this to my Mariah Christmas playlist lol.

Comment

Maybe you’re right... we are know how stubborn she can be sometimes and how she feels about collaborating with other female artists...

Comment

• Nonsense

Comment

• Originally posted by XanderIsMe05 View Post
                                                    This works surprisingly well. I'm adding this to my Mariah Christmas playlist lol.
                                                    oooo no! That doesn’t work at all lol.

(nice that you like it though)

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X