X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
    I feel Mariah hates the Oh Santa (ari/jhud) version
    Thats why she isn't promoting it

I've noticed throughout the years, she puts little effort in singles, projects she doesn't like.
    It’s funny enough that a lot songs that she doesn’t like are actually lambs’ favourite, such as Almost Home

Comment

• Haha a seven minute (?) interview to promote the xmas special and she manages to shade Morgan and Alison and also the trailer of her own special. I love her hahahaha
      To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Also.. the way they talked about her afterwards..

... our girl is a legend and this proves it.
        To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

It’s funny enough that a lot songs that she doesn’t like are actually lambs’ favourite, such as Almost Home
          Almost Home is not a lamb favourite LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post

Maybe you’re right... we are know how stubborn she can be sometimes and how she feels about collaborating with other female artists...
            This is totally nonsense.

Comment

• Almost Home is one of her worst songs ever. It's on par with Infinity.

Comment

• Oh no, come on!

Almost Home doesn't have this line: "Boy, you actin' so corny like Fritos"

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by 05musicbox View Post

Omg. 27 days before christmas!!!!!! Will the trajectory be upward only til christmas day?
                  Not always.

It sometimes dips between Thanksgiving and Christmas... the post-Thanksgiving period is an early boost for the song.

In pervious years it has dropped a bit and fluctuated on the chart for various reasons.
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• #1 UK SPOTIFY !!!

AIWFCIY is a freaken MONSTER HIT!

Comment

• All I Want #1 on UK Spotify.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                        Oh no, come on!

Almost Home doesn't have this line: "Boy, you actin' so corny like Fritos"

No, but in the verses she sounds like a robot horrible, the most un-Mariah song ever. I love that she hates it LOL.

Comment

• Amazing to start the chart week at #1 on Spotify UK!! The sales aren't aligning though with #17 on iTunes UK. It needs an extra kick.

C'mon Sony UK!!
                          See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• The Apple producer that created the Xmas special trailer, confirmed there are more "teasers" and "tv spots" coming !!!

Comment

• Im assuming the Graham Norton interview was a success, and the #1 Spotify was helped by the show

Comment

• Bad Bunny just released his new album and most of the tracks are on the Top of US Spotify, so expect a big drop of All I Want (position especially) and a boost for Dakiti (since it did 10.09M streams on Global Spotify after the album release).

Comment

• En4arxZWEAAk_EM?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

2012 Austria teases

Comment

• Solid increase on Friday globally with a 17.2% increase which is a bit weaker than last year's 19% increase day vs. day. This is also the first time it has dropped positionally behind last year thanks to the album bomb by Bad Bunny which occupies the top 8 positions and a total of 13 songs (including Dakiti) above Mariah.....so if it wasn't for that she would've ranked at #10 today. Bad Bunny is surely turning into a beast, his songs are dominating all the latin and Spanish speaking countries.

In the US, Mariah held on at #2 just behind Dakiti which leads the way with 1,499,819 streams. The increase from Thu into Friday is 8% and quite a bit down however on last year's 18% increase. Though clearly, this year's Thanksgiving Day was much stronger than last year. It'll be interesting to see how it performs over the rest of the weekend, last year December 1st was on a Sunday and thus elevated those numbers on Sunday. In other good news, Christmas Baby Please Come Home increased on Friday 272,939 streams and at #115 a jump of over 30 spots. Still down on Darlene's version which held solidly at 359,349 (#79). Mariah's version had the larger jump.

In the UK, it's now #1 and the earliest it's reach that point by 4 Days. The increase from Thu to Fri was slightly stronger than last year, 29% vs. 26%. Last year, this weekend was gangbusters.....it had a huge Saturday and a humungous Sunday sending it straight to the top. Can it repeat this year.....it's likely to hold the #1 psoition throughout the weekend though i'm more interested if it can surpass last year's gargantuan 600k+ tally on Sunday. Miley mad no impact on the charts, basically there's really no new entry inside the Top 150 which shows how weak this market is at the momment. If it wasn't for the rules it would be #1 this coming chart period.

EXTRA: In other markets, it's been hitting hard in the German speaking/neighbouring countries and in Scandinavia....though is still languishing a bit in France/Italy/Spain....still yet to crack the Top 50 in those market.

In Japan Spotify, it's currently just outside the Top 100....though this market is dominated by local artists....i can only see 5 or so songs by Western artists above her.

---

Global:
                                    2019 - November 22nd Fri - 1,561,600 (#44)
                                    2019 - November 23rd Sat - 1,779,235 (#26)
                                    2019 - November 24th Sun - 1,815,044 (#21)
                                    2019 - November 25th Mon - 1,668,702 (#27)
                                    2019 - November 26th Tue - 1,748,134 (#27)
                                    2019 - November 27th Wed - 1,890,507 (#25)
                                    2019 - November 28th Thu - 2,058,910 (#20)
                                    2019 - November 29th Fri - 2,460,694 (#19) <<<
                                    2019 - November 30th Sat - 3,102,423 (#11)
                                    2019 - December 1st Sun - 4,125,994 (#2)

2020 - November 20th Fri - 1,954,784 (#35)
                                    2020 - November 21st Sat - 2,587,920 (#19)
                                    2020 - November 22nd Sun - 2,645,172 (#17)
                                    2020 - November 23rd Mon - 2,173,948 (#21)
                                    2020 - November 24th Tue - 2,282,244 (#20)
                                    2020 - November 25th Wed - 2,525,455 (#16)
                                    2020 - November 26th Thu- 2,879,860 (#12)
                                    2020 - November 28th Fri - 3,374,381 (#22) <<<

US:
                                    2019 - November 22nd Fri - 480,020 (#53)
                                    2019 - November 23rd Sat - 499,150 (#41)
                                    2019 - November 24th Sun - 485,684 (#33)
                                    2019 - November 25th Mon - 479,047 (#41)
                                    2019 - November 26th Tue - 501,256 (#39)
                                    2019 - November 27th Wed - 591,328 (#31)
                                    2019 - November 28th Thu - 666,489 (#14)
                                    2019 - November 29th Fri - 787,506 (#8) <<<
                                    2019 - November 30th Sat - 806,215 (#10)
                                    2019 - December 1st Sun - 894,734 (#6)

2020 - November 20th Fri - 564,984 (#30)
                                    2020 - November 21st Sat - 698,281 (#17)
                                    2020 - November 22nd Sun - 724,860 (#10)
                                    2020 - November 23rd Mon - 649,527 (#14)
                                    2020 - November 24th Tue - 681,166 (#14)
                                    2020 - November 25th Wed - 821,848 (#9)
                                    2020 - November 26th Thu - 1,035,709 (#2)
                                    2020 - November 27th Fri - 1,118,194 (#2) <<

UK:
                                    2019 - November 22nd Fri - 170,861 (#34)
                                    2019 - November 23rd Sat - 208,583 (#19)
                                    2019 - November 24th Sun - 218,612 (#13)
                                    2019 - November 25th Mon - 183,232 (#24)
                                    2019 - November 26th Tue - 188,193 (#23)
                                    2019 - November 27th Wed - 188,350 (#23)
                                    2019 - November 28th Thu - 206,443 (#20)
                                    2019 - November 29th Fri - 260,132 (#13) <<<
                                    2019 - November 30th Sat - 404,343 (#4)
                                    2019 - December 1st Sun - 675,986 (#1)

2020 - November 20th Fri - 231,024 (#9)
                                    2020 - November 21st Sat - 331,055 (#4)
                                    2020 - November 22nd Sun - 330,688 (#2)
                                    2020 - November 23rd Mon - 238,441 (#6)
                                    2020 - November 24th Tue - 241,805 (#6)
                                    2020 - November 25th Wed - 265,363 (#5)
                                    2020 - November 26th Thu - 286,547 (#3)
                                    2020 - November 27th Fri - 370,522 (#1) <<<
                                    Last edited by skylynx; Sat November 28, 2020, 11:58.

Comment

• She hates Almost Home?mmmmmm

i like it. I think its different from her, and it sounds strange but i appretiate difference.
                                      for me the chorus is powerful.

imo the problem was that it was missused by Disney by Not using it properly and losing any chance of it getting award noms. Maybe it was not going to but it didnt have a chance by technicalities that could have been avoided, and thats why she moved on
                                      VOTE UKMIX PARADE CHOICE AWARDS

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

No, but in the verses she sounds like a robot horrible, the most un-Mariah song ever. I love that she hates it LOL.
                                        I thought obsessed sounds more robotic

Comment

• Excited to see the rest of the teasers/trailers//TV spots from the Xmas Special!

I want more of Oh Santa! and short snippets of some performances.

Comment

• Can we move the figures to the charts thread?

I've really enjoyed the Graham Norton interview

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post

I thought obsessed sounds more robotic
                                              Yeah, but it works for Obsessed, it's a total different style. Same goes to Migrate. Those were stylistic choices.

Almost Home is not that type of song, she sounds like MileyXRihanna during the verses

Comment

• Originally posted by Leo View Post
                                                imo the problem was that it was missused by Disney by Not using it properly and losing any chance of it getting award noms. Maybe it was not going to but it didnt have a chance by technicalities that could have been avoided, and thats why she moved on
                                                Yeah, this was really strange. You would think they would've wanted it to be eligible.
                                                See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Impressive, I was expecting a drop today, but actually we got a growth.

All I Want

US Spotify #2 (=) 1,118,194
                                                  US iTunes #10 (+12)
                                                  US Apple Music #25 (-2)

Comment

• This gets wilder each year. I thought things would get a bit calmer this year after the no. 1 peak last Christmas and with the pandemic and all. Let’s not take this for granted.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X