Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm excited for next week position on Hot100, it will jump to Top 3 and could actually reach #1, let's see what happens this weekend.

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
      Im assuming the Graham Norton interview was a success, and the #1 Spotify was helped by the show
      I dont think so, the results for that will be shown tomorrow. Graham was live at almost 23.00 so only 1 extra hour. I think the song is just a monster and people, especially this year, are dying for some festivity and nothing better than all i want for xmas is you ❤
      Last edited by Yerac; Sat November 28, 2020, 15:33.

Comment

• That snatched waist!

Comment

• I’m not a fan of that middle parting hairdo. Am i the only one? It makes her look older and mean.

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
            That snatched waist!

that's very clever!

we love a Honey moment

Comment

• Great to see you love it, Leo and seeing your posts got likes for it, I can only add:

It's one of her best songs since Vision Of Love.

The lyrics, the powerhouse vocals, the beat... It's just perfect.
              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Okay, I am normally very private, but I made a Christmas song and wanted to share it with the Lambily just for laughs... It is very silly and a little bit PG-13

"Thirsty Christmas"

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/NC1aZH7B2xP3ZfHD7
                Stream Thirsty Christmas by User 747997552 from desktop or your mobile device
                You donít have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post

Great to see you love it, Leo and seeing your posts got likes for it, I can only add:

Amen!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                    I’m not a fan of that middle parting hairdo. Am i the only one? It makes her look older and mean.
                    I completely agree. She looks so much better with her hair from the side.

To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

i STAN for Almost home!

the climax alone shits on all your faves!

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

Same.

Comment

• En4D5R8XcAA1XxL?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

Comment

• So happy to see AIWFCIY smashing so hard and it's not even december. #1 on UK Spotify already. If she doesn't go #1 on the official UK chart this year I'm punching someone.

Also can't wait for the new OS single this friday. #1 is on reach?
                              http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

i STAN for Almost home!

the climax alone shits on all your faves!
                                Agree. Some of the lyrics make zero sense but it had some of the best vocal moments in YEARS at that point. It was so nice to have Mariah's voice be the centerpoint of the song again, serving full voice and belts (specially after she served those dying-cat-vocals on Triumphant some months earlier).

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                  So happy to see AIWFCIY smashing so hard and it's not even december. #1 on UK Spotify already. If she doesn't go #1 on the official UK chart this year I'm punching someone.

Also can't wait for the new OS single this friday. #1 is on reach?
                                  Who knows!
                                  If it does amazingly on streaming and its sales are huge, with a viral moment it could happen, but her biggest competition in that case is herself with her other song

Comment

Agree. Some of the lyrics make zero sense but it had some of the best vocal moments in YEARS at that point. It was so nice to have Mariah's voice be the centerpoint of the song again, serving full voice and belts (specially after she served those dying-cat-vocals on Triumphant some months earlier).
                                    Triumphant - and the remixes of the song- are miles better than that mess.
                                    At least she sounded like herself here

Comment

. #1 on UK Spotify already.
                                      If she doesn't go #1 on the official UK chart this year I'm punching someone.
                                      are there any current or upcoming releases that can threaten AIWFCIY in the UK?

Mariah has been robbed 2 years in a row for the Uk #1, because of the stupid ACR rule.

i really hope she can officially reach #1 this year.

Comment

• Seems like 2019 version has more views than the 1994 version in YT. I prefer the latter though.
                                        A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

Triumphant - and the remixes of the song- are miles better than that mess.
                                          At least she sounded like herself here

The Vintage Throwback Remix is really good but I don't know why she didn't resung the chorus part as well! The rest of it is pure fire but the dying cat vocals needed to be erased completely

Comment

Mariah has been robbed 2 years in a row for the Uk #1, because of the stupid ACR rule.

I think the label can ask/pay for its points to be counted as a new release, without the ACR rule. She would've been #1 in 2018 and 2019 so I hope they do it this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post

2018 was such an amazing year fashion&hairdo-wise.

I mean, this look remains one of my faves.

globes18-3.jpg

Comment

The UK taste in music or at least the charts is atrocious.

The past two Christmas #1s is owned by Ladbaby tells you enough. Also Ellie Goulding's crappy remake of River went #1 the chart week after Christmas last year.

There's always a stupid gimmicky song, 2nd grad social hip-hop/talk/rap song (from Stormzy and the like) or D-List chartiy single that makes it to #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                                  Seems like 2019 version has more views than the 1994 version in YT. I prefer the latter though.
                                                  Yeah, it's doing way better than the older one.
                                                  I prefer the '19 version and seems like the GP too, haha. I looove that vid. So festive. No wonder it went viral.

It's gonna reach 100M views this year, her fastest video to reach that milestone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

2018 was such an amazing year fashion&hairdo-wise.

I mean, this look remains one of my faves.

globes18-3.jpg
                                                    This was when she really turned a corner post Stella. It was good to see!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X