X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can we get a translation of that interview? Lol

Comment

• BTS’ new single will debut at no. 1 in the Hot 100 chart this week (without airplay support, no less). Just like their previous no. 1 hit Dynamite, it might stay at no. 1 for three weeks, well, because... BTS army. The first week is pushed by album sales. Their next move is to make sure it stays for more than a week because they don’t want it to look phony. This could threaten our hope of having Oh Santa debut at no. 1. Hopefully, the combination of lambs, arianators, jhud fans and the GP are enough to give Oh Santa a viable chance at no. 1.

Addtl: I peeked at twitter for BTS army accounts and found out there are numerous accounts purely dedicated to just making sure BTS hit the US charts. They are really organized and very determined. One account, BTS charts, has 1.3 million followers. Just imagine their power.
      Last edited by redhorse2016a; Mon November 30, 2020, 01:16.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
        Can we get a translation of that interview? Lol
        This is what she says about ariana and jhud and oh santa:

I invited Ariana and Jhud to do a new version of my song oh santa and there the challenge was for me as a producer, because we had to rethink and to restructure the song for 3 voices as in the original song is only me. With snoop dog, however, it was something unexpected: he literally appeared in the studio saying he wanted to do something christmas related and what happened was completely unexpected

Comment

• Well, it's not unprecedented:

I am very curious to hear and watch this Special.
          I think it's going to be wild!
          MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post
            BTS’ new single will debut at no. 1 in the Hot 100 chart this week (without airplay support, no less). Just like their previous no. 1 hit Dynamite, it might stay at no. 1 for three weeks, well, because... BTS army. This could threaten our hope of having Oh Santa debut at no. 1. Hopefully, the combination of lambs, arianators, jhud fans and the GP are enough to give Oh Santa a viable chance to be no. 1.
            The song is #73 on spotify US and falling down on itunes. It was more to do with the album being released and physical copies i think

Comment

• Originally posted by MayoAndMustard View Post
              #11 omgggggg
              Only 1 point out!

Still think it can reach top 10.

If it does hit #10, it will be the earliest it has ever done so.
              I do believe last week its actual position was higher than the prediction (maybe by 1 place).

MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

I invited Ariana and Jhud to do a new version of my song oh santa and there the challenge was for me as a producer, because we had to rethink and to restructure the song for 3 voices as in the original song is only me. With snoop dog, however, it was something unexpected: he literally appeared in the studio saying he wanted to do something christmas related and what happened was completely unexpected
                thank you! How about the last question where they ask her something about younger artists like Ariana?

Comment

• Watch Oh Santa Remix hit number one & shut all the haters down
                  http://marcokircher.com
                  http://reverbnation.com/marcokircher/songs

My YT Channel!
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/Cashiado
                  IG: marco235

Comment

The song is #73 on spotify US and falling down on itunes. It was more to do with the album being released and physical copies i think
                    The BTS Army focused all their energy last week in buying the album, which, unintentionally, made the album’s lead single become no. 1. Now that they’ve achieved having the album become no. 1, they will now shift their focus to the single and make sure it stays at the top I think.

Anyway, I realized it’s a waste of energy to think about them. I’ll just focus on supporting whatever I can to help OS and AIWFCIY.

Comment

• Originally posted by jr588 View Post
                      thank you! How about the last question where they ask her something about younger artists like Ariana?
                      Oh she pretty much says she doesn't know and that certain artists now just looking for dramas and scandals to call the attention while she was always trying to avoid dramas and scandals and that maybe it is easier for current artists cause they can control the narrative thanks to social media. She just tries to avoid to answer the question pretty much lol

But she isnt talking about ariana, obviously, just in general
                      Last edited by Yerac; Mon November 30, 2020, 01:43.

Comment

• STOP being dramatic!

BTS is NOT a threat. The only threat is Mariah herself.

redhorse2016a

Comment

OMG

Mariah re-structured and re-arranged Oh Santa to fit 3 voices.
                          i hope Ariana and Jhud sing the cheerleader chant!

and snoop on Sleigh ride!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cashiado View Post
                            Watch Oh Santa Remix hit number one & shut all the haters down

Comment

• (Talking about mc30 and the vault she was asked if she found any xmas rarities and if we will see it in december ) She says that she found a xmas song that she did ( i think, the translation to her words into spanish are a bit weird sometimes ) and she wanted to have it ready for the special but they didnt have the time so she is sad about it.
                              Last edited by Yerac; Mon November 30, 2020, 01:50.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
                                Well, it's not unprecedented:

I am very curious to hear and watch this Special.
                                I think it's going to be wild!

Snoop is hilarious!

Comment

• Without physical copies, the best strategy for Lambs and Ari fans (and J-Hud fans lol) to help with sales is to purchase digital downloads of the single at the official artist online stores.

Fans can buy up to 4 downloads of a digital single per order there. BTS made the strategic decision to sell their new single for only 69 cents opening week and now they will debut at #1 tomorrow. BTS is part of Columbia/Sony Music so... Would Sony be considering a similar strategy for "Oh Santa"?

Comment

• Originally posted by 24fanatic View Post
                                    Without physical copies, the best strategy for Lambs and Ari fans (and J-Hud fans lol) to help with sales is to purchase digital downloads of the single at the official artist online stores.

Fans can buy up to 4 downloads of a digital single per order there.
                                    Could you explain to me about this i have never heard of it

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                      STOP being dramatic!

BTS is NOT a threat. The only threat is Mariah herself.

redhorse2016a
                                      So sorry! I'm having anxiety attack. Dec 4 is already so near.

Comment

Mariah already did this last year via her online store where one could buy physical singles and download music. For reference, this is what BTS is doing now > https://bts-be.us

As we already know, buying a single counts more towards the chart. Aside from the official artist online store, you can also buy from iTunes and Amazon. Oh Santa should be available on these platforms by Dec 4.

Comment

• Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post

Mariah already did this last year via her online store where one could buy physical singles and download music. For reference, this is what BTS is doing now > https://bts-be.us

As we already know, buying a single counts more towards the chart. Aside from the official artist online store, you can also buy from iTunes and Amazon. Oh Santa should be available on these platforms by Dec 4.
                                          Oh thats brilliant! So mc, jhud and arianas fans can go crazy buying the song lol

Comment

• RIP #MC30, btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                                              RIP #MC30, btw.

Mariah confirmed #MC30 will resume in 2021

Comment

You really don't remember the signed Christmas singles from last year ?

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                                                  RIP #MC30, btw.
                                                  No! She’s resuming after Xmas, she already said so

Comment

• Will Holiday 100 start this week too?
                                                    A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

Working...
                                                    X