Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mariah's impact is unparalleled. She is a trendsetter!

Comment

• Originally posted by 05musicbox View Post
      Wow @ brenda at no..19!!!!!
      Yeah. She even had more sales than Mariah. She might not have promo this year but Bieber covers the song so it could have boosted it.
      A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
        AIWFCIY predicted to rise to #11 billboard hot100

There is a disclaimer of a high margin of error so likely the song go as high as 9 or low as 13.

Comment

• Do we think the Christmas song that she "found", that there wasn't time to include in the special, was Where are you Christmas? She was reminded about it on Andy Cohen when the book came out and could have gone searching for the scratch vocal. By the time the found it and finished the production etc. it probably would have been too late for the special... But it could mean it's coming in 2021!!

Comment

• Mariah has lost 300,000 followers on insta. Bit strange.
            To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Could be bot accounts being removed.
              I love all things Mariah. DAAAAHHHHLING!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sts View Post
                Do we think the Christmas song that she "found", that there wasn't time to include in the special, was Where are you Christmas? She was reminded about it on Andy Cohen when the book came out and could have gone searching for the scratch vocal. By the time the found it and finished the production etc. it probably would have been too late for the special... But it could mean it's coming in 2021!!
                I really hope so.

Comment

• Comment

• Is the absence of Mc30 bothering anyone else?
                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Why worry when we have tv special ahead of us?
                      Last edited by carey18ph; Mon November 30, 2020, 10:19.

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post

Yeah. She even had more sales than Mariah. She might not have promo this year but Bieber covers the song so it could have boosted it.
                        Will there come a time that rocking around will beat AIWFCIY?
                        AsaPUKE ing bola
                        king lalam ning TETE

Comment

• i have a question. does streaming apple tv+ count towards the charts?

Comment

Yes, once Mariah covers it. What if it’s the Christmas song she “found” and did not include in the special? Lols.

Comment

• It's going to be a wild week ahead. New interviews, surprises and music! Who knew that she could've possibly topped last year's festivities?!

Originally posted by redhorse2016a View Post
                              i have a question. does streaming apple tv+ count towards the charts?
                              Apple TV+ is a video television/movie service (like Netflix) so no.

But if you stream the music video on Apple Music, it does count.
                              See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                              See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• go Mimi !

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                  It's going to be a wild week ahead. New interviews, surprises and music! Who knew that she could've possibly topped last year's festivities?!

My body is ready!

Comment

Brenda lacks YouTube streaming. So unlikely.

Comment

• Keep streaming lambily!

Comment

• Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post

Brenda lacks YouTube streaming. So unlikely.
                                        But the difference is just almost 3M. Though airplay widened the gap but it is still less than 10M. She didnt have promotion so is that song riding high just coz it is Christmas? Possibly. I wonder how AIW will fare if mariah has no promo.

Will GP get tired of playing AIW? Possibly, in a distant future but they might feel the same with Rockin Around since both are very popular xmas songs right now.
                                        Last edited by carey18ph; Mon November 30, 2020, 11:37.

Comment

• I also wonder where Rockin Around got the 7.5k sales. Is she currently have higher position in Itunes, apple music, amazon, etc.?

Comment

• It could go Top 10. The difference is only 1 point LOL.

Originally posted by SmartIsNewSexy View Post
                                            AIWFCIY predicted to rise to #11 billboard hot100

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post
                                              Is the absence of Mc30 bothering anyone else?
                                              No, because Mariah's said it will resume in 2021

Comment

• Originally posted by Yerac View Post

This is what she says about ariana and jhud and oh santa:

I invited Ariana and Jhud to do a new version of my song oh santa and there the challenge was for me as a producer, because we had to rethink and to restructure the song for 3 voices as in the original song is only me. With snoop dog, however, it was something unexpected: he literally appeared in the studio saying he wanted to do something christmas related and what happened was completely unexpected
                                                Happy that they re-invented the song!
                                                Producer of she show said that vocals are FIRE!
                                                I can't wait!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                  It's going to be a wild week ahead. New interviews, surprises and music! Who knew that she could've possibly topped last year's festivities?!

Apple TV+ is a video television/movie service (like Netflix) so no.

But if you stream the music video on Apple Music, it does count.
                                                  And the special soundtrack

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post
                                                    I also wonder where Rockin Around got the 7.5k sales. Is she currently have higher position in Itunes, apple music, amazon, etc.?
                                                    The song it's been discounted for two weeks, it's sold way better than All I Want during that period (Brenda was Top 15/10, Mariah Top 30).

But now they're almost on par, Brenda is at #3 and Mariah at #5 on US iTunes.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X