Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the same difference? That figure was from yesterday. I mean, it was posted here. Isn't updated every day?

Comment

• Happy New Year lambs!!! since it's already 2021 in a few countries!!!

#149 on US iTunes.

What was its peak position on US iTunes & WW iTunes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
        So the same difference? That figure was from yesterday. I mean, it was posted here. Isn't updated every day?
        Someone must have had inside information.
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Snoop and JD behind the scenes video.

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Mariah is only 89 units ahead of Wham! Looks like they will do it.

i am okay im case Wham gets it. The song is beloved there.
            A place in time still belongs to us...

Comment

• 4 more hours in my place. Might as well say this coz this site might get shut down once again.

HAPPY NEW YEAR LAMBILY! Looking forward to more mariah discussion next year.

Comment

• Accumulated points for AIW are not strong yet to enter top 10.

Comment

• Yikes... almost midnight here.

Happy New Year lambs, fans, and casual readers.

Look forward to celebrating more Mariah next year.

Hope 2021 is much better for all!
                  MESMARIAHSING!

Comment

• Those sale figures for the Christmas special soundtrack and The Rarities seem impressive if they’re accurate!

Comment

That account posts wild claims tbh.

And everything else that is accurate is from Mariah’s chart thread on UKMIX.
                      1.000.000 units means 100.000 albums already.. it is same

Comment

• Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post

But it doesn't work like that, a lot of those streams are probably wasted due to the way they've been streamed and those are also across different countries and many won't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by carey18ph View Post

i am okay im case Wham gets it. The song is beloved there.
                          It's a nice chart battle. More exciting than the Christmas #1 last week. But let's make Wham! fans work hard for it!

Originally posted by gorgonzola View Post

I dont think it's the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Which ones did you buy? CB, EMC2, Memoirs and Chanteuse are out on January
                            Idk which ones OP bought but I pre-ordered them all from her official store.

I pre-ordered the bundle with Meaning of Mariah and Rarities vinyl (i did get the book), and the MCIIU vinyl both of which were due to ship in december, both of which have not yet shipped, and december is now over.

I'm especially annoyed at the Rarities vinyl not being shipped as I have seen pictures from weeks ago with people having their Rarities vinyl, also it is now on the official store to buy (not pre-order anymore) yet mine still hasn't been shipped?? I pre-ordered in september but now it seems people who buy it now are getting it before me... wtf

I emailed and got a generic reply that didnt answer anything so god knows if or when I will get them. Hope this isnt a sign of things to come for the january pre-orders...
                            Last edited by dancamz; Thu December 31, 2020, 13:02.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post

Idk which ones OP bought but I pre-ordered them all from her official store.

I pre-ordered the bundle with Meaning of Mariah and Rarities vinyl, and the MCIIU vinyl both of which were due to ship in december, both of which have not yet shipped.

I'm especially annoyed at the Rarities vinyl not being shipped as I have seen pictures from weeks ago with people having their Rarities vinyl, also it is now on the official store to buy (not pre-order anymore) yet mine still hasn't been shipped?? I pre-ordered in september but now it seems people who buy it now are getting it before me... wtf

I emailed and got a generic reply that didnt answer anything so god knows if or when I will get them. Hope this isnt a sign of things to come for the january pre-orders...
                              I cancelled my order in her store and I bought it at merchbar that works a bit better. But it's true the store is a mess

Comment

• on the topic of vinyls did we ever get an official reason why Glitter wasnt included in the MC30 vinyls? its the only one I wont have when all the pre-orders eventually come and I want the full collection haha

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post
                                  on the topic of vinyls did we ever get an official reason why Glitter wasnt included in the MC30 vinyls? its the only one I wont have when all the pre-orders eventually come and I want the full collection haha
                                  It's likely due to her not having any backing/support since she owns the masters and publishing. Perhaps she could release it in 2021.

Comment

It's likely due to her not having any backing/support since she owns the masters and publishing. Perhaps she could release it in 2021.
                                    hope so! really want to complete the collection <3

Comment

• Happy 2021 lambily!

Comment

• Apparently the Daydream tour is playing on German TV?

Comment

• Happy New Year lambily!!!!!

Comment

• Happy New Year Mariah Mixers!!

Stay safe and healthy!

Comment

• Yeah, that's a small difference which it will make up today as the fans will surely push it.

I'm happy for Wham to be #1

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                              Mariah is only 89 units ahead of Wham! Looks like they will do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

Which ones did you buy? CB, EMC2, Memoirs and Chanteuse are out on January
                                                I've ordered all of those, but also The Rarities and TEOM that were already released, and a lot of people already received. :(
                                                Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                                                Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                                                Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Thankyou Mariah for your light in 2020!

maxresdefault.jpg

Mariah has delivered so much this year....and now at the end of 2020....i'm so very thankful! Some of my favorite momments...

1) The Meaning of Mariah Carey (I haven't listened to the audio book yet and will do so next year so as to leave something to look forward to)

2) Mariah Magical Christmas Special (this was so much fun and will be a yearly tradition now to watch it every Christmas)

3) The Rarities (I keep coming back to this album, it's very easy to listen to and leave in the background as well)

4) Home Video Recordings (ALL of them were great, out of all artists she's the one that has done it really well)

5) All the MC30 releases (I particularly love the Live EP, it's a great listen)

6) Full Daydream Concert On YouTube (we've asked for it for so long and we now have seen both the full concert and all have the full recording on The Rarities)

7) Glitter on streaming (finally, i have a renewed appreciation for Glitter and it has definately picked itself up from being the worst album in her catalogue for me, it's much easier to listen to these days then MIAM and MOAIA

8) Backstage acapella moments (particularly Everything Fades Away with JoJo)

9) Songwriter Hall of Fame (here's hoping for a proper honouring in 2021)

10) Starting 2020 with a record (4 Decades with a #1 single) and now starting 2021 with (First artist to have a song go #1 in 3 years and consecutive at that). One of many records AIWFCIY delivered this year

"If you're lonely
                                                  And need a friend
                                                  And troubles seem like
                                                  They never end
                                                  Just remember to keep the faith
                                                  And love will be there to light the way"

Thankyou Mariah!
                                                  Attached Files
                                                  Last edited by skylynx; Thu December 31, 2020, 17:29.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X