This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Waiting for Kelly to perform some Mimi song on Kellyoke segment.

She did Vanishing at "Kellyoke From Montana" LOL but she needs to perform the song on the show.
      I remember Mariah requested her to sing "Whenever you call" when she replied to Kelly's post.

Comment

• Originally posted by InfoFromAus View Post
        The last Merriest Milestones for this past Christmas season.
        A week late!

I hope we can persuade you to continue these sorts of updates throughout the year! I really looked forward to them weekly during Christmas. Well done!
        See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
        See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah Carey "The Queen Of R&B"

Comment

• ^ I know some people love the SSF image, but to me, it always looks like she has just slipped and is saying "Hahaha...(*in pain*), don't worry about me, I'm all good..."

Comment

• Just thought I'd share here that I'm currently selling 2 items of Mariah merch on eBay right now if anyone is interested (shipping available worldwide)

Mariah Carey Sweet Sweet Fantasy Tour VIP Charmbracelet Limited Edition (already has a bid)
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224313968265

Mariah Carey Caution Tour Official Tour T-shirt Size Small, never been worn
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224313985310

also selling a pre-order limited edition *clear* Emancipation vinyl (yet to arrive from Urban Outfitters) - they emailed saying this will be a clear copy due to the mix up if anyone missed out on the clear one - I'm keeping my gold one I got from Mariah's store.
              https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/224312033302
              Last edited by dancamz; Tue January 12, 2021, 17:45.

Comment

• Well, mine's been shipped already.
                Even if it is the one I didn't order
                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                  Well, mine's been shipped already.
                  Even if it is the one I didn't order
                  Where did you order / which one did you get and want? I ordered both luckily because I ordered the clear one before the gold was announced but kinda prefer the gold so just gonna sell my clear one. I know some people prefer the clear and missed out though due to the mix up mess
                  Last edited by dancamz; Tue January 12, 2021, 18:02.

Comment

• Mimi did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                      Mimi did that.

Let's see if she can hold onto that record.

Olivia has been growing like 3-4m global streams daily and is already at 11.5m Global Streams. Tuesday is normally soft for most releases so if it continues to rise like it may well hit that.

The thing is AIWFCIY was big in most markets except South America......Olivia is already pulling almost Christmas numbers alone yesterday and she's doing much better in places like Brazil/Mexico which are big Spotify markets in terms of # of streams on spotify.

Who would've thought a new kid on the block can do that.....you would think it'll be someone like Drake or Adele.

Crazy times we live in.....i feel so out of touch with the youth. The song is good but not THAT good.

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post

Where did you order / which one did you get and want? I ordered both luckily because I ordered the clear one before the gold was announced but kinda prefer the gold so just gonna sell my clear one. I know some people prefer the clear and missed out though due to the mix up mess
                        I ordered the clear one but canceled as soon as the gold one became available. I ordered the gold one from Urban Outfitters, but due to their ****ed-up logistics or whatever, I'll be getting the clear one.

I received a confirmation email this morning stating the item was ready to be shipped.

I ain't even complaining anymore. Just give me my effing vinyl already so I can block y'all lame unineuronal asses.
                        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Did anybody here already receive the rarities vinyl? I pre-ordered back in August and I've been emailing Live Nation and absolutely no information about my order.

I'm concerned since it's already sold out and I've heard that some people received it damaged and never ever heard back from the store.
                          Reddit | r/MariahCarey: https://www.reddit.com/r/MariahCarey/
                          Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/leoinavalon
                          Instagram: https://instagram.com/leoavalon/

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz View Post

Are you in the US? I got a gold one from Mariah's store and I recently placed an order from UO. If (and that's a big IF) UO doesn't cancel my order and I get a clear one then I'm good, BUT if I get a gold one I am looking to sell it or trade it with another lamb for a clear one.
                            MARIAH

Comment

• Who’s Olivia? Serious question

Comment

Is 'Here Me Now' a cover of yours? I think it is.

That's a nice one.
                                It's an original! I wrote the lyrics and melody and my friend wrote the music and produced the track :-)
                                You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

Is 'Here Me Now' a cover of yours? I think it is.

That's a nice one.
                                  Oh, and thanks so much for listening and commenting!
                                  You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• Still higher than her peak in Xmas 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by leoavalon View Post
                                      Did anybody here already receive the rarities vinyl? I pre-ordered back in August and I've been emailing Live Nation and absolutely no information about my order.

I'm concerned since it's already sold out and I've heard that some people received it damaged and never ever heard back from the store.
                                      I'm in the same boat. Got Rarities vinyl as part of the book bundle back in September and it's since sold out on website and no vinyl arrived I'm getting angrier with them by the day. If they tell me they have none left I'm gonna be beyond furious. It's the fact some people have the vinyl, and the fact they were selling it outside the bundle for direct order (not preorder) that makes me furious I still don't have mine. When I ordered it said shipped in December and it's halfway to February and I have heard nothing
                                      Last edited by dancamz; Tue January 12, 2021, 21:29.

Comment

• Originally posted by heartlocked View Post

Are you in the US? I got a gold one from Mariah's store and I recently placed an order from UO. If (and that's a big IF) UO doesn't cancel my order and I get a clear one then I'm good, BUT if I get a gold one I am looking to sell it or trade it with another lamb for a clear one.
                                        Well I've linked above to the clear one I'm selling. It's not sent from urban yet but they said I'm getting a clear one in email to me. I'm keeping the gold one I got from the Mariah store. And I'm from U.K. but shipping anywhere

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                                          Who’s Olivia? Serious question
                                          I don't know her honestly, but seems like people were waiting for a new brand artist to come up with something fresh 'cause she's absolutely slaying but the rest of the artists in the Hot 100 are like I mean, the points are so low, the numbers overall are so bleak.

At least it's a good song!

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

The only one out of the Vocal Trinity and 80s/90s who I don't think has a true heir apparent is probably Celine and maybe Prince (though he's style is so eclectic it's hard to pinpoint who exactly is continuing that attribute and level of artistry).
                                            I think Christina Aguilera and Jennifer Hudson are more like Celine Dion than Whitney Houston.
                                            My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Michael Bolton is a VOCALIST. I saw him live in 2019 and his voice is simply incredible.

I don't get some of the bad rap these male crooners/belters get (e.g. Bolton, Buble and artists like James Blunt). so unfair. Just because they're male and sing soft, romantic songs means you have to make fun of them. Disgusting.

Michael was a true 90s powerhouse, i mean he was amongst the biggest artists in the first half of the 90s and obviously the trends started to go away from power ballads into trendier territory after 95.
                                              Michael Bolton is an amazing singer. As is Michael Bublé. I've seen Bublé live several times and he's not only an amazing singer, but a brilliant entertainer as well. One of my favorite live acts. He's amazing.
                                              My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• I love how singers still study Mariah's runs in Lead The Way.

VOL may be the Magna Carta of melisma from 90s, but LTW is the one from the 2000s ​​​​​​​

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by AlmondBreeze View Post
                                                    ^ I know some people love the SSF image, but to me, it always looks like she has just slipped and is saying "Hahaha...(*in pain*), don't worry about me, I'm all good..."
                                                    Thanks! Now I can't unsee this!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X