X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boy issa bop.
    ​​On that I agree with RayRay
    There's something about the production of The one that does not sit well with me.
    Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Charmbracelet singles IMO should have been:

Through The Rain
      I Only Wanted
      Bringin' On The Heartbreak
      Yours (duet)
      The One (USA) Boy (Europe)
      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• "Boy" issa bop but needed more chest voice, like she did here:

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
          Charmbracelet singles IMO should have been:

Through The Rain
          I Only Wanted
          Bringin' On The Heartbreak
          Yours (duet)
          The One (USA) Boy (Europe)
          I Only Wanted is one of my favorite songs by her EVER (Top 10) but as a single just nope

Comment

• TTR did get to #8 here, but it didn’t feel popular. It wasn’t until X Factor revived it a few years later, by using it in the background on lots of episodes. it became a bit more well known after that.

Comment

• I forgot about the Boy (I need you) Just Blaze ‘Street Remix’ and it’s epic re-sung moments and whistles. It would sound fresh today

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                I forgot about the Boy (I need you) Just Blaze ‘Street Remix’ and it’s epic re-sung moments and whistles. It would sound fresh today

I always thought that best was sooooo hard I loved it. I had the vinyl with it on. Great remix.

Comment

• I'm happy #MC30 is back!!
                  Charmbracelet is probably my 9th fav Mariah album. I would place it above Me. I Am Mariah, Memoirs, Rainbow, E=MC˛, Glitter, MC2U & The Rarities.

My fav songs from the album are:
                  - The One
                  - I Only Wanted
                  - Clown
                  - You Had Your Chance
                  - Yours
                  - My Saving Grace
                  - Through The Rain
                  - Subtle Invitation
                  - Lullaby
                  Last edited by Tomer_MC; Sat January 23, 2021, 22:53.
                  #mariahcarey #lambforlife

Comment

• Charmbracelet is one of my top 15 MC albums

Comment

• Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post
                      I forgot about the Boy (I need you) Just Blaze ‘Street Remix’ and it’s epic re-sung moments and whistles. It would sound fresh today
                      I like that one.

Actually all her re-sung remixes sound fresh till today (re-sung being the key-word).
                      Her work with Morales is just they made timeless masterpieces together.

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                        Charmbracelet is one of my top 15 MC albums
                        The SHADE!
                        You don’t have to be afraid of what you are!

Comment

• OT but I'm obsessed with the new Rosalia X Billie collabo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                            OT but I'm obsessed with the new Rosalia X Billie collabo.
                            Me 2 but it hasn't been received much love from Spanish music forums. I love how they mix their voices, the atmosphere of the song. It's so bucolic
                            Last edited by delapuerta; Fri January 22, 2021, 01:46.

Comment

"Boy" issa bop but needed more chest voice, like she did here:

Completely agree. The album vocals are terrible, her chest voice was ON FIYAH.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• God this Richard Morel Pink Noise remix of The One is gorgeous

Dem chords, dem whistles in full clarity! The reverb!

Whisk me away, dahling!
                                    Last edited by allygdale; Fri January 22, 2021, 06:00.

Comment

• Boy remixes SNAP

Comment

• Bish this is heaven served! 6:27 high notes omg

[

Comment

• Comment

• These remixes are FIYAH.

Comment

This live performance had that frantic/desperate lover vibe that the recording needed but lacked

Comment

• The concert segment at the end of the BOTH video - i dont mind a whole show like that

Comment

• Originally posted by SpyVsSpy View Post
                                                  Charmbracelet is one of my top 15 MC albums
                                                  +1

Comment

Wow!! So much better with these vocals!! How the songs can change with the way of singing

Comment

Working...
                                                    X