This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by David_Mimi View Post

But there was a Remix with Busta Rhymes. Talking about Im that Chick i totally forgot that Tony Moran, Offer Nissim and Craig C remixed it
    I didn't even know there were remixes of I'm That Chick, although I do know it was in the race to be the lead single. So hoping for a version with the Fashion Rocks intro.
    My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
      And Bye Bye...? I didn't like the remixes, but there are probably fans who do.

Migrate? There were no remixes made although it was considered a future single?

I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time had so many unofficial remixes because of this competition to make the best remix. Some were really good. I hope a few made it onto this EP.

Comment

• Originally posted by hotMCfan View Post

I still get PTSD with the “Do you want my heart?” moment.
        #iconic

Comment

• Love the denial of ByeBye ever being a single

Comment

• Originally posted by RayRay View Post
            I've heard they filmed videos in the 90s on actual film, which can be remastered to a better quality if they still have the original film.

In the 00s they mostly filmed directly on some sort of video. It's hard to improve it.

Don't know if it's true, but I read this in another discussion.
            Yep, not sure if it's true but I read the same on Twitter and that would make sense.

Comment

• Not excited about ISIL & IBLYLT remixes tbh.
              I would have preferred Side Effects (w/ Busta) and Migrate or even Bye Bye (the remix with Akon & Lil W).
              Yasss for ITC, hope it has the Fashion Rocks Intro

Originally posted by skylynx View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                for me too, always among my favorites, except for the video
                I love that song. I listen quite often.
                The video is a mess (I like the last seconds with the red dress and Mariah burning the weedding ensemble) but served its purpose and the song charted at least for 1 week

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                  She's an easy target and she's too timid to clap back.
                  She's not timid. Polite, yes.
                  She just doesn't care. That's what that video is about.
                  When she's in a mood, she claps back quickly anyway.

Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                  Side Effects is not even a single.
                  I Only Wanted and Your Girl weren't singles either and they had EPs.

And there's official remixes for Side Effects.

Last edited by Shaka; Wed February 3, 2021, 20:34.

Comment

Love the denial of ByeBye ever being a single
                    She's just forgetful I guess
                    But not only the official singles are gettin' EPs anyway.

Comment

• RARE INTERVIEW

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

She's just forgetful I guess
                        But not only the official singles are gettin' EPs anyway.
                        I'm sure we'll get a BB EP too. tat tweet means nothing. but it's weird BB video was the only video that wasn't updated in HD

Comment

• Anyone think we might get Angel’s Advocate next week? That would be so epic.
                          To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• She briefly talks about There For Me there.

Comment

• Originally posted by mm2912 View Post
                              I'm sure we'll get a BB EP too. tat tweet means nothing. but it's weird BB video was the only video that wasn't updated in HD
                              I hope so.
                              And Side Effects too.

Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                              Anyone think we might get Angel’s Advocate next week? That would be so epic.
                              Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                Really? If cut & paste duets are epic, I guess...

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

I love that song. I listen quite often.
                                  The video is a mess (I like the last seconds with the red dress and Mariah burning the weedding ensemble) but served its purpose and the song charted at least for 1 week

I would argue that was the worse video of her career if it weren’t for the Here Comes Santa Clause from 2016.

Comment

• I think we’ll get something new Memoirs related

I hope we get Side Effects EP too, the solo and Busta versions are as good as the Jeezy version

I usually don’t even like solo versions when the rap is on the original but Side Effects is the one exception, it sounds totally complete!

So many single options on E= MC2, I only know I wouldn’t have picked Bye Bye and ISIL

IBLULT is everything, I think it deserved to be a single, unless she had done a full voice I’m That Chick remix, if she had I would have done ITC over IBLULT, Migrate over Bye Bye, and Side Effects over ISIL

Last edited by allygdale; Wed February 3, 2021, 21:00.

Comment

I would argue that was the worse video of her career if it weren’t for the Here Comes Santa Clause from 2016.
                                      Not when STD exists

Comment

• Originally posted by allygdale View Post
                                        I think we’ll get something new Memoirs related

I hope we get Side Effects EP too, the solo and Busta versions are as good as the Jeezy version

I usually don’t even like solo versions when the rap is on the original but Side Effects is the one exception, it sounds totally complete!

So many single options on E= MC2, I only know I wouldn’t have picked Bye Bye and ISIL

IBLULT is everything, I think it deserved to be a single, unless she had done a full voice I’m That Chick remix, if she had I would have done ITC over IBLULT, Migrate over Bye Bye, and Side Effects over ISIL
                                        100% agree

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                                          Especially if she also releases the MC vs JS album. Finally getting it all. Betcha Gon' Know JS Remix is one of my all time favorite remixes ever.

Angels Advocate would be epic as well. Hoping it includes Imperfect, Skydiving and 100%.

Comment

• She hasn't toured Korea since October 2014 on the Elusive Chanteuse Show......it's about time she focuses her efforts in Asia where she still has a positive following.

She should definaetly take the Christmas show at least to both Korea (a much bigger market than Japan these days), Japan. and China....they're big markets and the performance of AIWFCIY in these markets warrants her effort and attention.

Comment

• Saw this posted on ATRL by QueenofCopyPaste .

Mariah is a true pop dahling in the early days......Queen indeed.....the only early 90s artists to score so highly in speed records.

---------------

Fastest singles to reach Top 10 on Pop Radio

Lady Gaga - Born This Way (2 weeks)
                                              Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (2 weeks)
                                              Taylor Swift - Bad Blood (2 weeks)
                                              Taylor Swift - Look What You Made Me Do (2 weeks)

Olivia Rodrigo - Drivers License (2 weeks)

Britney Spears - Hold It Against Me (3 weeks)
                                              Justin Timberlake - Can't Stop the Feeling (3 weeks)
                                              Katy Perry - California Gurls (3 weeks)

Eminem - Just Lose It (3 weeks)
                                              Mariah Carey - Fantasy (3 weeks)
                                              Ed Sheeran - I Don't Care (3 weeks)

Fastest debut singles to reach Top 10 on Pop Radio:

1. Olivia Rodrigo - "Drivers License" (2nd week)

Mariah Carey - "Vision of Love" (5th week)

Alicia Keys' - "Fallin" (5th week)

Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love" (5th week)

One Republic - "Apologize" (5th week)

Katy Perry - "I Kissed A Girl" (5th week)

Drivers License debuted Top 50 on January 17th

Comment

• ITC album version is a snoozefest.
                                                Not excited about that EP, tbh.
                                                Glad she paid dust to Bye bye lol
                                                Last edited by SawyerHewitt; Wed February 3, 2021, 21:45.
                                                Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Everything on memoirs apart from obsessed and hateu is... Ugh

Comment

• Do we think the Memoirs will increase in sales after the media coverage of Alison's lawsuit?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X