Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If the JS album, skydiving or AA aren’t coming next week, I’m skipping memoirs. Lol.
    To avoid any upset, please note; anything I post is purely my opinion. If I feel it is a fact, I will state that I feel it is a fact. Lol.

Comment

• Not entirely Mariah related but related nonetheless. Let's hope he recovers quickly and Mariah was not exposed.

See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
      See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Mariah unfollowed Nick on Twitter.

Comment

• enjoy i worked so hard on it
          I am JEREMIMI : World renowned vocalist. Check out my YouTube Channel for over 250+ Mariah renditions, singing tutorials, & more!

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
            Not entirely Mariah related but related nonetheless. Let's hope he recovers quickly and Mariah was not exposed.

Is Nick ever around her or the kids? I know that social media isn’t everything, but he never seems to be with them. He posts photos of everything and everyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by banksy View Post

Is Nick ever around her or the kids? I know that social media isn’t everything, but he never seems to be with them. He posts photos of everything and everyone else.
              Too busy trying to impregnate multiple women and paying for ivf treatments.
              Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                Everything on memoirs apart from obsessed and hateu is... Ugh
                Exactly. All im looking for is HATEU (Remix) and Candy Bling (I Remember Remix).

Comment

• Originally posted by SawyerHewitt View Post
                  ITC album version is a snoozefest.
                  Not excited about that EP, tbh.
                  Glad she paid dust to Bye bye lol
                  Define snoozefest. The album version is still a jam.
                  She can keep Bye Bye tho.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsjosmar View Post
                    Everything on memoirs apart from obsessed and hateu is... Ugh
                    I love that album.
                    Betcha Gon' Know is one of her best songs

Comment

• No lies detected.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                        Do we think the Memoirs will increase in sales after the media coverage of Alison's lawsuit?
                        That already happened.

Mariah ALWAYS wins.

Comment

• Originally posted by NorthernMonkey View Post
                          If the JS album, skydiving or AA aren’t coming next week, I’m skipping memoirs. Lol.
                          Your loss bae

I hope Betcha is getting some remixes

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyButterMC View Post
                            Mariah unfollowed Nick on Twitter.
                            Good for her. Can't stand him.

I hope it has nothing to do with him being COVID Positive tho and I HOPE she wasn't exposed!

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenMarley View Post
                                Exactly. All im looking for is HATEU (Remix) and Candy Bling (I Remember Remix).
                                Candy Bling is a masterpiece.
                                Very Underneath The Stars/Fourth Of July-esque.

Comment

• I doubt we'll be getting anything else apart from EPs for Memoirs, but I would like to be surprised. I think I remember from the short-lived Angels Advocate era that she did a song with Westlife for that album. Was there any truth to it or just lamb rumours?

Now that I think about it they should put 100% on streaming too. It was oficially released back in the day and it's a great track tbh, the melody is gorgeous.
                                  http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Imagine the meltdows if we get a Skydiving EP Lambs would go crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by skylynx View Post
                                      She hasn't toured Korea since October 2014 on the Elusive Chanteuse Show......it's about time she focuses her efforts in Asia where she still has a positive following.

She should definaetly take the Christmas show at least to both Korea (a much bigger market than Japan these days), Japan. and China....they're big markets and the performance of AIWFCIY in these markets warrants her effort and attention.
                                      She got terrible reviews after her 2014 concert in South Korea, and I believe there were trouble with promoters and that's why she didn't perform there in the 2018 tour. But yeah, Asians love her and she needs to do a lengthy visit there. And Australia and NZ too. They might still be bitter about those canceled concerts.

Comment

• Mariah Carey - Candy Bling (Stripped Deluxe)

dem ad-libs

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                          Imagine the meltdows if we get a Skydiving EP Lambs would go crazy.
                                          We're not gettin' Skydiving, let alone an EP

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                            No lies detected.

Bish he is Drake’s A&R

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post

We're not gettin' Skydiving, let alone an EP
                                              Why do you say that? I think she would have told us

Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                                              Mariah Carey - Candy Bling (Stripped Deluxe)

dem ad-libs
                                              So amazing, so random, Daydream’riah popped in for 30 seconds, dem adlibs are heavenly and I live for the post-chorus BGVS my sweet baybay like canday
                                              Last edited by allygdale; Thu February 4, 2021, 05:44.

Comment

• Originally posted by sYair View Post
                                                She got terrible reviews after her 2014 concert in South Korea, and I believe there were trouble with promoters and that's why she didn't perform there in the 2018 tour. But yeah, Asians love her and she needs to do a lengthy visit there. And Australia and NZ too. They might still be bitter about those canceled concerts.
                                                Wait, we're bitter too
                                                She needs to amend that and - when everything is back to "normal" - visit all the countries where she cancelled.
                                                First, Argentina, Chile & Brazil (she has a huge audience in SA still, she never explored that part of the World).
                                                Then, Australia and NZ - that have been very supportive.

Comment

• Originally posted by itsawrap View Post

I really think that last bit is unfair to the woman involved. She put her health and happiness on the line to create a family with him, only to see him knock some other woman up behind her back. Nick has said that he plans to continue his trend of creating broken homes. Dude is trash.

Mariah is a lot of things, but good at picking men is not one of them.

Comment

• It’s not too late to have a caution deluxe addition
                                                    Me. I am Itsawrap.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X