X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TwistedFantasy
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaka
    Great video! Missing Beacon '14 Intros tho.

[youtube:rh6cbnrl]EWH7-twurxI[/youtube:rh6cbnrl]
    Listen, I think from all the intros she did since 2014, the one in Cape Town might be my favorite. It sure is missing a great E5 but in terms of clarity and resonance it's almost on par with the last 2 dates of the 2014 Beacon shows. And she's more creative with the runs, plus her tone was really smooth and pleasant. Dec. 20 2014 was really impressive, but it was a bit too short and she could have done more if the band didn't cut her off too early. As for Dec. 22, I don't know cause we got a short footage of it (the E5 was out of this world though).

--
    Thanks VSW for sharing your story! That was such a great read and I'm genuinely happy for you! Stella really is a nice woman.

Leave a comment:

• SawyerHewitt
    replied
    F*ck!!!
    Gave me goosebumps! That raw emotion, them runs, THE SLAY!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Pic from Johannesburg M&G.

Original: https://www.instagram.com/p/BE8LA_CqD7j/

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Great video! Missing Beacon '14 Intros tho.

[youtube:34ouo2pg]EWH7-twurxI[/youtube:34ouo2pg]

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by VSW
    Ok. That was way longer than I expected it to be. I'm not proofreading it so don't really bother reading all that. Just learn I met Mariah and it was amazing!
    Amazing story, so funny moments, Stella's mother, Mariah's boobs haha. It was an intense day for sure.
    Thanks for sharing and beautiful pic with Mimi, I love it!

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Originally posted by VSW
    Ok. Here's my story about how I ended up meeting Mimi at the Paris concert. I just posted this in another message board.

So yea, my concert experience didn't exactly go as... planned.
    This was such a great read. Thanks for sharing!

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    Great story VSW...I loved reading that

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    HORNYriah MESS!

Originally posted by Shaka

TMB moment w/ Bryan
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BE7FNoqmNcy/

Mariah is so flirty, I live for this moment

Leave a comment:

• Nippian93
    replied
    Originally posted by VSW
    Ok. That was way longer than I expected it to be. I'm not proofreading it so don't really bother reading all that. Just learn I met Mariah and it was amazing!
    I read it all , great story, so happy for you. I should have come to her hotel the day before too, but I was travelling to France, maybe she would have chosen me as well .
    I saw Stella after the concert, when she came to the hotel with Mariah and she was complaining about her high heels but I think she was joking , I don't know why some stans hate her so much. Also saw her when I was waiting for M&G but I was so excited and I actually didn't realize it was her just a few minutes afterwards.

Leave a comment:

• VSW
    replied

Leave a comment:

• VSW
    replied
    Ok. Here's my story about how I ended up meeting Mimi at the Paris concert. I just posted this in another message board.

So yea, my concert experience didn't exactly go as... planned.

We actually made it to Brussels only to find out the day we got there that Mariah had decided to cancel the concert since she was being severely warned against going through with it due to security reasons. Needless to say, I was crushed? I had planned all my life to watch her live, we had front row tickets, it was gonna be her birthday and all of that. Me and my best friend pretty much teared up after hearing the news? :| also thought I wouldn't be able to book any other date since it'd be way too difficult to get a few days off from work at this time of the year. Oh well.

As soon as we arrived in Portugal we went online and immediately bought tickets for her Paris show. It was the only possible date for me due to work stuff. It was almost painful to have to buy tickets so far in the back knowing we had front row tickets beforehand. BUT I'd be able to finally say that I had witnessed Godriah voice in person.

We arrived in Paris in the day of the concert and me and my friend decided to go online to find out where Mimi was staying so we could maybe get a glimpse of her somehow (STALKERs!!). We found out about her hotel in some random french message board and got there at around 4pm. The concert was supposed to start at 8pm in like the other part of the city. There were like 50 fans over there in the sidewalk across the street (security wouldn't let anyone stay in the actual hotel's sidewalk) and lots of tv cameras and all of that. I got to ask some random security guy if he knew at what time Mariah would leave the hotel and he said she was schedule to leave at 7:45. So yea, if we stayed there until that time there'd be no way in hell we'd be able to make it to the concert on time so we abandoned the idea and we were just preparing to leave when Stella Bulochnikov and several other people got out of the hotel and remained in the sidewalk making calls and stuff like that. Needless to say, the fans went crazy and tried to approach her only to be backed down by the security guys.

While we stood there looking at her, millions of thoughts went across my mind and dunno how or why I just grabbed my friend's hand, said to him "follow me" and crossed the street. As we were approaching Stella, security was already asking for us to back down but she was like "It's ok.. I really had no idea what to do but for some reason I just knew I had to talk to her. I asked for a pic and she looked at us kinda surprised and then went on diva mode saying she had no idea why we wanted a pic with her since she was oh so not interesting and blah blah. But she obliged, made her assistant grab my phone and this pic happened:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BEd513wM...colasmartinsds

She was actually so very friendly and I said that to her jokingly, how she was not as mean as the press made her to be and she totally wasn't having it. She was like "Oh don't say that. Believe the press. I'm the meanest person you'll ever know. I'm, as they say, the Russian dictator". Then a woman who was with her, who I found out was her mother, grabbed by my arm and was like saying that she was Stella's mother and how proud she was of her daughter, that she was so sweet and loved Mariah and worked so hard for Mariah and all of that. IT WAS INTENSE. Here I was in front of Mariah's hotel in Paris talking with Mimi's manager mother while my friend kept taking pics with Stella. LMAO. It was so surreal. Then some other girl approached Stella and said the car was getting there and as we were preparing to leave and tell the world about this experience, Stella whispered "what are your tickets for tonight?". We actually handed her our tickets and explained we actually had not so decent tickets because we had to buy them last minute since Brussels was cancelled and as soon she heard the word Brussels she said something along the lines of Ok. You are gonna meet Mariah! and asked her assistant (the wonderful Lianna) to work it out for that to happen.

I WENT NUMB! My friend started to like hypverventilate and Stella was like shhh please be quiet cos I can't do that for everybody that's waiting. The car suddenly arrived, Stella's mother hugged me (lmao!) and was like "i'm so happy this is working out for you! you guys are so sweet", we kissed Stella goobye and Lianna (her assistant) said that she had ran out of M&G tickets so we should get near the stage at the end of the concert and ask for her since she'd make us run by security. We thanked so much (more times that I could count), said goodbye and as we were getting across the street, Stela's mother yelled at us cos we had left our tickets there. lmao. We went back, got our tickets and left so we'd make it to the arena on time.

Getting inside the arena was kinda a painful realization. Our seats were so far away the stage that there'd be NO WAY we'd be able to get through security in order to get near the stage at the end of the concert. There were like 10 different security spots before we got to the stage. How in the hell would we be able to get through? Like say "hey we just hung out with Mariah's manager earlier today and she said we would meet Mariah after the concert so let us through"? Ugh. That made us realize that if maybe we'd get in touch with Lianna she'd honor her word and get us through but the problem was to get near the stage. Right before the concert started we frantically asked several of the arena staff and security guys we found how should we do it. We told our story to like 5 different people and all of them were like "without a ticket, you won't be able to get through". WE WERE PANICKING! Then my friend remembered we should get on Instagram and bombard Stella and Lianna about this so maybe they'd reply. I was like "you crazy stupid bitch. Do you really think they'd reply???? Dumbass!!!". ALAS LIANNA DID. She said we had to find a way to get near the stage through the O section and ask for her. She'd be at the stage at the end of the concert and would make sure we'd get through.

We weren't really so sure of it but the concert started and we just couldn't concentrate on it anymore! I WAS SEEING MY CHILDHOOD IDOL LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME! It was soooooo unreal yet so amazing. Mimi looked more gorgeous than ever and was actually sounding so damn great delivering great notes after great notes. Then we heard about Prince's passing away through Mariah and it was just devastating. For some reason we didn't hear about it beforehand so to hear the news by Mariah herself was just overwhelming. Her speech was very sweet and touching and her Prince dedicated performance of One Sweet Day was just gut wrenching. Ugh. We were bawling!

As soon as the concert ended (actually a few minutes before it finished as Mariah was saying goodbye) we rememebered Lianna's words and started our quest to get through 10k people and security in order to get near the stage right as the concert ended. Cutting the story short we made it there, amongs security screaming at us, thousands of people walking through the opposite direction, me and my friend yelling at each other and me falling down 3 stairs and hurting the hell out of my knee. When we got to the stage there were like 10 or so more fans trying to get through and the security guys were like very agressvive and yelling at us to go back. We tried to explain our little story but they didn't even let us finish and were like pushing themselves on us so we would go back. They were actually getting mad and we were losing hopes again. THAT'S WHEN LIANNA POPPED UP IN THE STAGE, WE SCREAMED AT HER AND SHE WAS LIKE "I SEE YOU GUYS. DON'T WORRY!". The security guy wasn't still having none of it and refused us to get through cos we didn't have a VIP Badge only to have Lianna backfiring at them and saying stuff like "If Mariah knows what you are doing to these fans, she'll get royally pissed so back down now!" :dally: She actually had to call some security guys from Mariah's team and WE GOT THROUGH! omg! WE MADE IT HAPPEN!

We then went backstage, took pics with several of her dancers, saw Mariah's soon-to-be husband getting through and two Mariah's assistants carrying Roc and Roe around. It was like a religious experience! :

We waited for nearly two hours until it was time to finally get in the room and take a pic with God himself, Mariah Carey.

<3

And right as I entered, I pretty much blacked out. I was so starstruck that I barely remember much from it. Here I was meeting my all time favorite singer against all odds of that happening. Mariah looked so gorgeous, despite heavy make up, said hi darlings, mentioned that she loved our ensemble and as we were taking the pic someone pointed out to Mimi her nipples were actually showing. She lets out a huge laugh, fixes the boobies while laughing about how it wasn't her fault, that they are what they are. AND WHAT DO I SAY? Wanting to meet Mariah for like the past 20 years, I don't say I love her or anything. NO! I just laugh and say "don't worry Mariah! The boobs look wonderful!". She looks at me, laughs and points to the camera guys and says "Ok. Someone better have recorded that!". LMAO. We take the pic, I say how much I love her, she hugs/kisses/touches (I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH) us goodbye and we leave. YEA. BEST 90 SECONDS OF MY LIFE.

We sign some papers allowing our image to be used in her new documentary/ reality show for E! and leave the arena.

Yea. This was a long read but I really had to let it out of my system. I'm just so grateful for everything and so happy that I was able to meet my childhood idol. She was more than I anything I'd ever expected. She was just so funny, so diva, so so sweet. Even if it was just for like 90 seconds, it was still such an amazing, out of this world experience. We owe it to Stella, her crazy ass mother and Lianna! We owe it to us I guess as well for not giving up?! I feel like I'm writing a Mariah song saying stuff like this. ahaha.

Yea. It was amazing!

Leave a comment:

• TwistedFantasy
    replied
    Originally posted by VSW
    Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
    And FYI, James has attended several shows and HAS seen Mariah being close to her dancers during "Fantasy". If it bothered him so much, she would have stopped doing this probably. She's putting on a show, it's not comparable to a situation with regular people. She's Mariah Carey. Now stop pretending you know sh*t about their relationship when you clearly don't.
    Pretty much this. :bow:

He also was at her Paris concert and actually looked like he was such a nice guy.
    Yeah I was there. I saw him and went past him but didn't dare to bother him.

Leave a comment:

• VSW
    replied
    Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
    And FYI, James has attended several shows and HAS seen Mariah being close to her dancers during "Fantasy". If it bothered him so much, she would have stopped doing this probably. She's putting on a show, it's not comparable to a situation with regular people. She's Mariah Carey. Now stop pretending you know sh*t about their relationship when you clearly don't.
    Pretty much this. :bow:

He also was at her Paris concert and actually looked like he was such a nice guy.

Leave a comment:

• TwistedFantasy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TwistedFantasy
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Originally posted by bm08
    I think saying from "our point of view" pretty much says it all tbh.
    Well yeah, because none of us are Mariah. None of us know her personally either. But just comparing this relationship to others she had I made an observation. I don't think Mariah is a slut at all, I just hope that she is actually in love with James and isn't marrying due to public pressure to move on and upgrade. It would be really hard to see her go through heartache and loneliness again.
    It's because James is a very private person and will NOT make the deadlines for some Hollywood stuff (of at least as less as possible). He doesn't want to appear in Mariah's World, this says a lot and Mariah respects his decision. You would think this was very obvious for everyone, but of course it wouldn't be a normal day in this thread if someone wouldn't make a big deal of something that really isn't that deep. Oh well.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    We Belong Together, Johannesburg (last show).

[youtube:byuojejv]oHvNZUiXM5k[/youtube:byuojejv]

Leave a comment:

• LCRiah
    replied
    Calling a woman who is taking control of her body and sexuality a "slut" is anti-feminist no matter how you spin it. Unless she's doing it to sell records and to perpetuate the patriarchal standard of the sexual objectification of women (which she's not since Mariah didn't use her sex appeal to sell tickets; she used her talent. And even if she IS being sexy, she's the one taking CHARGE of it and it's on HER own terms), you have no right to call her such a degrading name.

If James had a problem with it, we'd be hearing the enormous meteoriteiteite on Mariah's finger dropping to the ground and causing the earth to quake. That hasn't happened, so relax. Mariah is an entertainer and like people said before, this is an act. If you fall for it, it says more about you than Mariah.

Leave a comment:

• ART
    replied
    It's time to announce the single and give a memorable epic performance showcasing her new vocal peak.

It's time to stop all rumors that she's lost her voice and of course it's time to showcase her new body to the public.

Leave a comment:

• DOSSOME
    replied
    So the Tour's over?What's next?

Leave a comment:

• shanghaichica
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    I used to rebuke comments about Mariah sleeping with every black guy during the 90s but lately, she's been changing my mind. She has a fiancè, stop being a slut.

I swear it's like she's begging for bad press after bad press. She's a mess
    The only 'black' man Mariah slept with in the 90's was Derrick Jetter and he was biracial.

Leave a comment:

• shanghaichica
    replied
    Meh what a storm in a tea cup. There was hardly anything sexual in that supposed 'lap dance'. Bryan was barely touching her, it's not like he was grabbing her. He was just lightly putting his hands on her back.

Leave a comment:

• Ratchet1
    replied
    It made it to out of this forum because Crackiswack made a big DEAL about it! !!! It's not even a big deal! But trolls roam this thread for ammo all the time! Way to go Crack! I bet Crack spread it on purpose! None of our good videos ever get passed around

Leave a comment:

• delapuerta
    replied
    Originally posted by SS95
    Everyone has their own view on how relationships work so we have to respect each other's opinions here.

On a side note: I can't believe that after a tour with great vocal moments, the only thing that goes viral on the internet is the 'lapdance'.
    I would respect it (also I do) if someone wouldn't have insulted Mariah w

Leave a comment:

• SS95
    replied
    Everyone has their own view on how relationships work so we have to respect each other's opinions here.

On a side note: I can't believe that after a tour with great vocal moments, the only thing that goes viral on the internet is the 'lapdance'.

Leave a comment:

• delapuerta
    replied
    Even if Mariah is engaged she can sexualize whatever she wants. She's in her mid forties and we don't know anything about her relationship.
    Calling her a slut is too much and a feminist wouldn't use it against any woman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X