X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onesup
    replied
    I love watching the sexual tension between Mariah and Bryan loool. That being said, I don't think it says anything about her relationship with James. I'm sure it's solid.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Mariah with fans @ the One&Only Hotel.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    I know yall don't like me mentioning the shaderoom but 200,000 views in 58 minutes.
    Amazing!
    She has to do a lap dance routine in her next music video, it will be certified in less than a month

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by DanielsGreen
    Originally posted by EAI
    I know yall don't like me mentioning the shaderoom but 200,000 views in 58 minutes.
    Sounds like good promo to me. She's still relevant enough to be mentioned every other day.

I seriously don't care anymore if something "bad" is written about Mariah. But maybe I am just used to it living in Germany
    She was having fun but I hope she doesn't keep going in this overly sexualized direction especially at this point in her career. If she didn't do it when she was 27 why now? I don't want her to ruin her legacy by capitalizing on selling her body. Especially when I gag upon seeing Madonna's ass cheeks.

Leave a comment:

• DanielsGreen
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Sounds like good promo to me. She's still relevant enough to be mentioned every other day.

I seriously don't care anymore if something "bad" is written about Mariah. But maybe I am just used to it living in Germany

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Crackiswack
    Mariah WILL get ripped apart if she does foolish things.
    Mariah gets dragged for every little thing she does on a daily basis. That's why she stopped caring and doesn't give a flying f*ck anymore. And if she doesn't care, why should matter for us?
    I'm happy as long as she's happy. And she's glowing right now.

Btw, congrats to Mimi (and her team) for such an amazing experience, this tour has had everything I wanted it and more. You rock gurl!

Leave a comment:

• feeklv
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaka
    Originally posted by Plushed
    ^just scroll past the comments if they bother you :-)
    +1

Plus guys, some of you are missing the context of the whole thing.
    The lap dance was during a performance on stage (in a song called Touch My Body) in front of a big crowd with thousand of cameras recording it. It wasn't a private moment. It was just for fun, she was playing a character... and most likely it will be included in 'Mariah's World' I can see the meltdowns already
    Exactly. There's a big difference. Reminds me of Tamar discussing a sexy moment on stage while being married. It's just an act.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Plushed
    +1

Plus guys, some of you are missing the context of the whole thing.
    The lap dance was during a performance on stage (in a song called Touch My Body) in front of a big crowd with thousand of cameras recording it. It wasn't a private moment. It was just for fun, she was playing a character... and most likely it will be included in 'Mariah's World' I can see the meltdowns already

Leave a comment:

• feeklv
    replied
    Originally posted by Lambcrusty126
    Welp that video is all over Instagram already, the comments are horrible calling her stiff, a grandma, flat booty, etc

Don't think it's her best moment either (although I bet she does it just for the show) but this is just one of those moments people will forget in 2 days and find something else.. I genuinely can't be bothered about the hate she is getting over some video or picture. It's like a daily occurance..It's not like she was licking donuts, itms not some scandal going viral or about messy vocals (which is when I do care when she gets hate).

Leave a comment:

• Crackiswack
    replied
    I've been to many parties and dances and what happens is girls either dance with each other or with their gay friends, hence why I brought that up. I have never been to a party where a guy and girl were dancing to that level and they were friends. It is always a romantic or at least sexual connection. And why would James get angry that she got a comical lap dance? It's not like she was on the giving end, such as this time. This was just a big deal because I didn't praise Mariah for doing that.
    Originally posted by Lambcrusty126
    Welp that video is all over Instagram already, the comments are horrible calling her stiff, a grandma, flat booty, etc
    Lol this was apart of my point earlier. Mariah WILL get ripped apart if she does foolish things. We're all humans we make mistakes, but this one could have easily been avoided.

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    Originally posted by Tigre

Dancing like that when you're engaged is odd behavior coming from ANYONE. And yes it does matter that he is straight and married.
    No. Clearly you've never been to a Bucks or Hens night

Leave a comment:

• Plushed
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Lambcrusty126
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tigre
    replied
    Originally posted by Shaka
    Tbh that award at this moment would have been pointless. She has nothing to promote. It would have been profitable with a single/new music coming out.
    I sadly agree

Leave a comment:

• Tigre
    replied
    Originally posted by eternally12
    I would have zero problems with her doing that if she wasn't getting engaged. AND Bryan has a wife. It's not even dancing, it's sexual to the point of seduction. They both have spouses, and this is totally inappropriate for her to do. To add on, it's not like he is gay or is a chick, because that would have been okay since they're obviously friends. But here she goes with a straight married man while she gonna get engaged this year. Just think about Bryan's wife and James :-? And it ain't choreography.

The only reason y'all are supporting is because your friends do that in the club and it's fun but they're both married and straight which is uncomfortable. And because it's Mariah.

I would be surprised if this is doesn't go viral.
    What does being gay or a chick have to do with Mariah being friends with Bryan? Close friends dance like that on each other all the time, because they know nothing is going to come out of it and they're very comfortable with each other. Maybe you don't have very good friends, or aren't a very good friend yourself. James has nothing to worry about. If he cared how Mariah dances then he would've dropped her when she visited Chippendales and got a lap dance from Tyson Beckford last year. Seriously it's not that deep. She said this will be her last marriage, whether it works out or not, so she's obviously very serious this time.
    Um...no close friends don't give each other lap dances when they're married. It's one thing to dance and another to hop on a lap.

Honestly, the REAL reason this thread gets locked is because some of y'all act like you know Mariah enough to defend actions that the normal person sees as abnormal and strange behavior. But then you're condemning people for making an observation that's not in favor of Mariah. FANS CAN HAVE NEGATIVE OR CRITICAL OPINIONS. Mariah certainly ain't losing sleep, so stop policing everyone and maybe the thread wouldn't get locked due to people arguing over how they THINK they're a better fan by defending Mariah to the death.

Dancing like that when you're engaged is odd behavior coming from ANYONE. And yes it does matter that he is straight and married.

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    So now that the tour is over I wonder who will be the first to make a Youtube vocal range vid

Leave a comment:

• Sebastian
    replied
    C'mon, let Mariah have some fun before she marries James and his elusive sexual appeal

Leave a comment:

• Plushed
    replied
    ^ I tend to agree with this. Mariah and the dancers have been in close contact since the start of the show. If it was a problem for James it would have been a problem a long time ago.

Leave a comment:

• Shaka
    replied
    Tbh that award at this moment would have been pointless. She has nothing to promote. It would have been profitable with a single/new music coming out.

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    I would have zero problems with her doing that if she wasn't getting engaged. AND Bryan has a wife. It's not even dancing, it's sexual to the point of seduction. They both have spouses, and this is totally inappropriate for her to do. To add on, it's not like he is gay or is a chick, because that would have been okay since they're obviously friends. But here she goes with a straight married man while she gonna get engaged this year. Just think about Bryan's wife and James :-? And it ain't choreography.

The only reason y'all are supporting is because your friends do that in the club and it's fun but they're both married and straight which is uncomfortable. And because it's Mariah.

I would be surprised if this is doesn't go viral.
    What does being gay or a chick have to do with Mariah being friends with Bryan? Close friends dance like that on each other all the time, because they know nothing is going to come out of it and they're very comfortable with each other. Maybe you don't have very good friends, or aren't a very good friend yourself. James has nothing to worry about. If he cared how Mariah dances then he would've dropped her when she visited Chippendales and got a lap dance from Tyson Beckford last year. Seriously it's not that deep. She said this will be her last marriage, whether it works out or not, so she's obviously very serious this time.

Leave a comment:

• eternally12
    replied
    I agree. Cape Town was undoubtedly the best date of an already good tour vocally. I just wish the stage setup she used in SA was the one she had used in Europe, at least for the bigger shows like the O2, Manchester, Paris, etc.

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied
    Originally posted by gunman6
    Originally posted by EAI
    Britney is getting the Billboard icon award? I can't believe it. How can it be possible? In terms of Billboard, Britney is bigger than Mariah as an icon? I don't think so Mariah is officially the queen of Billboard.
    Well if you read what crackiswack said a little over a month ago, you would see the reason why Mariah declined to get the award this year

What was the reason? so Britney is the replacement winner?
    Yeah, only because they wanted to get the award on Mariah's world but the shows producers were having a meltdown over it since it would delay the show even further. It means nothing to me anymore because a certain individual that we dont know got this award two years ago :-?

Leave a comment:

• gunman6
    replied
    Originally posted by EAI
    Britney is getting the Billboard icon award? I can't believe it. How can it be possible? In terms of Billboard, Britney is bigger than Mariah as an icon? I don't think so Mariah is officially the queen of Billboard.
    Well if you read what crackiswack said a little over a month ago, you would see the reason why Mariah declined to get the award this year

What was the reason? so Britney is the replacement winner?

Leave a comment:

• EAI
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X