This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Lewisus
    JLo & the Kardashian's are there too. But Mariah will most likely leave very early. Alicia Keys is there too, I'd like a pic.

Yeah i think they go show by show or something like that ,but it would be interesting to see Mariah & JLo coming face to face. I'm sure it'd be cordial and anti-climatic though.
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Girl was about to tumble, one of her shoes came off.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BFeYVjFPKup/?tagged=mariah
      https://www.instagram.com/p/BFeYDI6yMjz/?taken-by=mc_bn

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
        Originally posted by Lewisus
        JLo & the Kardashian's are there too. But Mariah will most likely leave very early. Alicia Keys is there too, I'd like a pic.

Yeah i think they go show by show or something like that ,but it would be interesting to see Mariah & JLo coming face to face. I'm sure it'd be cordial and anti-climatic though.
        Lmao yeah Twitter would go into meltdown.
        I have learned that beauty has to flourish in the light, wild horses run unbridled or their spirit dies...

Comment

• Comment

• LOL

She looks HAWT!

Comment

• Possible we could get a date for the series, or at least a preview - that'd be more effective than just talking about it, no?

Comment

• Interview with Enews
                http://m.eonline.com/videos/248930/mari ... ah-s-world

Comment

• [youtube:yy5l2jfb]atIbjWKyyLU[/youtube:yy5l2jfb]

Comment

• What she's wearing would have been appropriate for MET Gala.
                    "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• She is so much slimmer on video.
                      "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                        [youtube:26h1mf8q]atIbjWKyyLU[/youtube:26h1mf8q]
                        i love her but i wish she wouldnt be so obsessive over what the camera is seeing or her angles/bad side etc like the way she keeps looking at the screen to see how she looks or says they don't have the right lighting so puts her shades back on - even though she is in perfect sunny daylight...

just wish she'd be more at ease and natural in front of the camera she's beautiful from all angles and when she acts this way it kinda just adds to the diva rep she has even though thats not why she does it (probably mostly insecurities i guess) but you don't really see any other stars even mentioning the camera angle during interviews but it always comes up regularly with Mariah. Just wish she saw herself as we see her, perfect no matter what side is on the camera

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka
                          [youtube:d6323w5i]atIbjWKyyLU[/youtube:d6323w5i]
                          Her speaking voice these last few days have been very hoarse and creaky. Is she existed from recent studio work
                          And yikes! That interview...

Edit: +1 to what Dancamz said! I hope that this docuseries won't be like the interview above. I have really high expectations.
                          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Waist and legs

Comment

• She was actually annoying.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by EAI
                                  Her speaking voice these last few days have been very hoarse and creaky. Is she existed from recent studio work
                                  And yikes! That interview...

Edit: +1 to what Dancamz said! I hope that this docuseries won't be like the interview above. I have really high expectations.
                                  thanks! I'm the same, I'm both excited and nervous for this show! hope we get a preview clip or trailer soon

Comment

• My partner and I got engaged on Saturday evening I'm so so happy. We're not doing engagement rings, I suggested we get a tattoo to mark the occasion. I originally said a little heart on our ring finger but he has said perhaps a heart with the infinity symbol wrapped around it He still hasn't made the connection with Mariah yet lol. Not sure I'll tell him
                                    ...as I close my eyes, steady my feet on the ground.....

Comment

• Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                                      She was actually annoying.
                                      I have to agree :(

Comment

• Originally posted by monarcbutterfly
                                        My partner and I got engaged on Saturday evening I'm so so happy. We're not doing engagement rings, I suggested we get a tattoo to mark the occasion. I originally said a little heart on our ring finger but he has said perhaps a heart with the infinity symbol wrapped around it He still hasn't made the connection with Mariah yet lol. Not sure I'll tell him
                                        Congratulations but NO to getting tattoos...

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                          Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                                          I mean, I think we know her personality very well but she was doing way too much. So imagine what a regular person would think if they'd see that interview. Keep it simple, Mariah.

Comment

• I really don't like when Mariah acts like this.

Comment

• They didn't discuss anything about the show at the Upfronts but she had the chaise lounge entrance with Andy in a new ensemble.

Andy Cohen introduces E!’s new series: an “intimate look inside the life of a jet set diva, Mariah Carey.”
                                              Carey is wheeled out on stage in a cloud of smoke and hunky shirtless men. What little she is almost wearing is very glittery.
                                              “This is the ensemble!” she coos. “I’m trying to wake you guys up. Hello!”

“Give it up for the shirtless guys who brought out Mariah!” raves Seth Meyers, who’s taken the stage to close out the clambake. “They’re the unsung heroes. That’s a show I’d like to watch.”

Comment

Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                                Originally posted by TwistedFantasy
                                                I mean, I think we know her personality very well but she was doing way too much. So imagine what a regular person would think if they'd see that interview. Keep it simple, Mariah.
                                                I agree, a bit unflattering interview.
                                                R.i.P. Tara

R.i.P. Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME
                                                  Originally posted by monarcbutterfly
                                                  My partner and I got engaged on Saturday evening I'm so so happy. We're not doing engagement rings, I suggested we get a tattoo to mark the occasion. I originally said a little heart on our ring finger but he has said perhaps a heart with the infinity symbol wrapped around it He still hasn't made the connection with Mariah yet lol. Not sure I'll tell him
                                                  Congratulations but NO to getting tattoos...
                                                  This tbh.
                                                  I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

I think it's partly the interviewer's fault for egging her on. He said "dahhling" too much in an annoying voice, and played to her "diva" image so she retaliated.
                                                    I'm so glad bartending school is paying off! #cheers to the haters there's so much more coming !!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X