Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys proving what was said a little earlier in this thread, interviews these days are unproductive and archaic. No one cares about anything except when something goes "wrong".
    See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
    See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08
      Originally posted by Lewisus
      JLo & the Kardashian's are there too. But Mariah will most likely leave very early. Alicia Keys is there too, I'd like a pic.

Yeah i think they go show by show or something like that ,but it would be interesting to see Mariah & JLo coming face to face. I'm sure it'd be cordial and anti-climatic though.
      Lol she Stay the queen
      http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/05/ ... 868098.jpg
      fan base only & one 4 Mariah Carey is on Everything about Mariah Carey Infos
      http://mariahcareyinfos.forumactif.com/forum

Comment

• We've seen worse from her in interviews honestly.... Sometimes it's just aggravates me that we got this little 3 minutes interview but did we REALLY learn anything we already didn't know?? I mean I swear she adds in the "dahhhhling" for excess and filler to just get the interview over with sometimes
        funny how one can learn
        to grow numb to the madness
        and block it away

Comment

• "Mariah's World" Official Preview:

[youtube:1ullaf3d]IJ3FzMhGhOM[/youtube:1ullaf3d]
          How bout you...

Comment

• OMG, Mariah's World is seriously going to be heaven on earth. There isn't enough popcorn on the planet to get my ready for this... DYING!!!

Comment

• I AM EXCITED. THE TRAILER GOT ME SHOOK.
              "You and me in a cloud of REVERIE..."

Comment

• I can't wait for Mariah's World

Comment

• That trailer slayed me

Comment

• Now that's what we're talking about...I CANNOT WAIT

Comment

• I really cannot wait
                      F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• I watched the trailer for the 4th time. IT IS SO WELL DONE. And LMAO at Mimi scolding Stella

Comment

• Kim Kardashian's career just ended.

No but seriously, it looks interesting but doesnt really show me how much of a focus there will be on the tour. The good thing, though, is that the trailer was able to capture a bit of everything?
                          See The Mariah Carey Discography Rate
                          See The Report Card - Weekly Top Songs

Comment

• I want to see it NOW!! Although the fluorescent light bit was too diva-ish
                            http://oi42.tinypic.com/2m3lnpv.jpg

Follow me on LastFM: http://www.lastfm.es/user/S-Yair

www.instagram.com/sebastiansuaid/

Comment

• Originally posted by dancamz
                              Originally posted by Shaka
                              [youtube:235elnkg]atIbjWKyyLU[/youtube:235elnkg]
                              i love her but i wish she wouldnt be so obsessive over what the camera is seeing or her angles/bad side etc like the way she keeps looking at the screen to see how she looks or says they don't have the right lighting so puts her shades back on - even though she is in perfect sunny daylight...

just wish she'd be more at ease and natural in front of the camera she's beautiful from all angles and when she acts this way it kinda just adds to the diva rep she has even though thats not why she does it (probably mostly insecurities i guess) but you don't really see any other stars even mentioning the camera angle during interviews but it always comes up regularly with Mariah. Just wish she saw herself as we see her, perfect no matter what side is on the camera
                              You say that but how many posts have there been obsessing over her face or weight?

Comment

• Originally posted by LCRiah
                                "Mariah's World" Official Preview:

[youtube:h67u6xqd]IJ3FzMhGhOM[/youtube:h67u6xqd]
                                I'm here for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ratchet1
                                  Originally posted by dancamz
                                  Originally posted by Shaka
                                  [youtube:aa4acewl]atIbjWKyyLU[/youtube:aa4acewl]
                                  i love her but i wish she wouldnt be so obsessive over what the camera is seeing or her angles/bad side etc like the way she keeps looking at the screen to see how she looks or says they don't have the right lighting so puts her shades back on - even though she is in perfect sunny daylight...

just wish she'd be more at ease and natural in front of the camera she's beautiful from all angles and when she acts this way it kinda just adds to the diva rep she has even though thats not why she does it (probably mostly insecurities i guess) but you don't really see any other stars even mentioning the camera angle during interviews but it always comes up regularly with Mariah. Just wish she saw herself as we see her, perfect no matter what side is on the camera
                                  You say that but how many posts have there been obsessing over her face or weight?
                                  I get that, but i would add i've never taken part in these discussions over her face etc, and i don't think she ever sees these discussions. But i get that she like most of us has insecurities that most other people won't get, its natural i guess. I just wish it didn't have such a visible impact on the way she behaves on camera thats all...

also so excited for Mariah's World after that trailer!! love seeing her in a studio rehearsing for SSFT, never really seen anything like that from Mariah before

Comment

• Epic trailer! It's been so long since we've had an all access, I really can't wait. All those fans to be featured are so lucky! Wish I could have been in it.

Comment

• Emotions is such an iconic song.
                                      That trailer slayed me.
                                      MARIAH

Comment

• My problem is. I don't even know where to watch E

Comment

• What some fans really seem to miss is that Mariah is not particularly thin yet. She is wearing clothes that slim her and that are flattering, but she is no where near 2013 thin. So that's why her face is still chubby. Not because of excessive plastic surgery.
                                          F*ck off and lose my number.

Comment

• Loved the trailerrrrrr
                                            Caution and Giving Me Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Comment

• I wonder if the show will do anything for her sales and streaming?
                                              funny how one can learn
                                              to grow numb to the madness
                                              and block it away

Comment

• This whole E! show seems to be a lot more exciting than I thought it will be... Can't wait to see it

Comment

• Originally posted by turbulent
                                                  My problem is. I don't even know where to watch E
                                                  Which country are u in??

The trailer looks compelling. Not tacky at all! So excited. I hope I'm in it with my lambily lol

Comment

• Love the trailer! And Emotions>>>>

Comment

Working...
                                                    X