Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allygdale
    replied
    LOL The Thanksgiving chapter, Tommy sounds like a hot mess, how in the hell did he get that far

Leave a comment:

• bm08
    replied
    Hey guys,

Please try to use the SPOILER tags when describing specifics of the book. Just for another day or so to allow everyone to catch up. A lot of shipping issues and stuff with people.

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Originally posted by Tomer_MC View Post
    I've reached the part where she sings like Pat "I always feel like, somebody's watching me" LOL
    Omg I would have laughed too

Leave a comment:

• Tomer_MC
    replied
    I've reached the part where she sings like Pat "I always feel like, somebody's watching me" LOL and right after comes the shocking part that she spoke about on the Gayle interview... wow
    Last edited by Tomer_MC; Today, 18:30.

Leave a comment:

• skylynx
    replied
    Just got my copy, not sure whether to start reading it now (a few chapters a day) or dedicate a whole day to read it on the weekend. Choices Choices...

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Dead at her saying mostly kind things about Ben and nothing about Walter other than him being present when she wrote Hero

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Originally posted by mariahguru View Post
    I’ve just finished the Ben M part. Wtf was the sham of a contract he made her sign and how is that legal for all of her albums even after she signed a deal with Columbia!!!
    I don’t think he even knew its power, he copied it from a book from the man who later became Mariah’s music lawyer, Don Passman, he does all of her record deals

Leave a comment:

• mariahguru
    replied
    Originally posted by WaitYourTurn View Post

I think there was a part where Mariah very subtly alluded to the satanic ritual stuff as well... it was one very subtle sentence.
    I think there may be some truth to it
    She even references the castle like building that Allison described, only I’m sure Allison said it was Long Island and Mariah says it was with her father in NY.

Leave a comment:

• mariahguru
    replied
    I’ve just finished the Ben M part. Wtf was the sham of a contract he made her sign and how is that legal for all of her albums even after she signed a deal with Columbia!!!

Leave a comment:

• chanteuse
    replied
    I think she has been honest but very kind and trying to understand her family's behavior.

Leave a comment:

• WaitYourTurn
    replied
    Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    Damn I never knew MC and Will Smith were good friends back in the day, I just assumed they met at that event and that was that
    I just checked Instagram and she follows him and he doesn’t follow her back, which is a shame.

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    We should never judge Mariah again.

this woman has been though hell and back.

She is a survivor!

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    Damn I never knew MC and Will Smith were good friends back in the day, I just assumed they met at that event and that was that

Leave a comment:

• delapuerta
    replied
    please put the spoiler tag on i

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    She acknowledges and praises Ben Marguiles

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    Originally posted by allygdale View Post
    I love her tweet to Diane
    I love their "bitchy" relationship

they need to write another song together. There for me is everything and ctta is amazing

Leave a comment:

• leoapp
    replied
    The fact that TAOLG is about her mom, is very surprising. Who could make a song about own parents, but was carefully disguised just like an ordinary break-up song? only Mariah...

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    #8 Amazon best sellers
    #20 barnes and noble

Leave a comment:

• SmartIsNewSexy
    replied
    True lamb! Makes me proud

Leave a comment:

• sts
    replied
    OMFG she sings parts of Alone In Love in the audiobook. D-Y-I-N-G.

Leave a comment:

• sYair
    replied
    I read the first 46 pages. Lots of interesting little details, and the story about the song Alison had her sing in front of her friends and her mother in a candlelit room at midnight during a "pseudo-sťance" was creepy as hell.

Leave a comment:

• allygdale
    replied
    I love her tweet to Diane

Leave a comment:

• itsawrap
    replied
    Where’s the picture of mariah singing as a child with the man in the back? He’s the same one she described as a big teddy bear?

Leave a comment:

• syfyboy13
    replied
    Originally posted by delapuerta View Post

it's not weird, maybe the 1st edition is about to sold out. Amazon isn't the only retail to sell them
    It's not weird for a book to be out of stock the day it comes out? Sounds weird to me. This isn't a reflection of Mariah or anyone, Amazon either had a shipping issue or didn't order enough copies, or maybe you are right and they didn't print as many as they should have for the first printing. Good news if they are selling out of stock, but would have been nice to have more available for the first week out. I also realize it isn't the only place to get the book, but lets be honest its definitely the main place.

Leave a comment:

• rashmimimi
    replied
    It's amazing she made it through some of these sticky spots!! Narrow escape

Leave a comment:

Working...
X