Diddy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diddy

Can't believe there's no thread for this legend!!!
    Checked artist index under various titles

Well, apparently he's retiring!!!

I’m going to put out my last album and devote 100 percent of my time to doing films,” Puff Daddy tells Cigar Aficionado. “I want to stop at a great place. And a final album is a great place to stop. I want to take a victory lap, to do a world tour and really enjoy it once last time.”

He has played with the idea of his upcoming album No Way Out 2 being his final release before, but it appears the hip-hop mogul has settled on the decision and is ready to focus his time and energy elsewhere. The end of his illustrious 20-year music career will free up time for his film pursuits and never-ending list of business endeavors—as well as allow him to be around his kids more.

“I have such a deep appreciation at being able to be a father,” he says. “My father didn’t get the chance to be there for me. That makes me appreciate the opportunity that much more deeply. I stress the importance of that to my kids—that you can’t take having a family for granted.”

He also touched on his ambitions for the final record, saying, “If you’re not putting out albums all the time, you have to come back in a way that grabs attention. People are always looking for what’s next – but the cream always rises to the top. I’m going to make it the most honest and best that I can. If I can be fearless with it, nothing can stop me.”

The full interview will be available when the issue hits stands May 3.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

He's now known as Sean
    http://us.cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/ ... -watching/
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

I need to peak out this tomorrow.

Comment

Diddy to Debut 'Can't Stop, Won't Stop: The Bad Boy Story' Documentary at Tribeca Film Festival

Continuing the 20th-anniversary celebration of Bad Boy Entertainment, music mogul Diddy will debut his forthcoming documentary Can't Stop, Won't Stop: The Bad Boy Story at this year's Tribeca Film Festival in New York.

“I am blessed to be introducing our film at the Tribeca Film Festival," Diddy said in a statement sent to Billboard. "Tribeca brings the biggest names in entertainment and culture together with visionaries from across industries to celebrate the power of storytelling. There is no better place to share the story behind the Bad Boy movement and this unprecedented musical event."

The documentary, a Live Nation Production directed by Daniel Kaufman, will take a behind-the-scenes look at the prolific label's legacy and offer an in-depth look at the two-night anniversary extravaganza that took place last May at Brooklyn's Barclays Center in honor of the late rap great, The Notorious B.I.G.

The film will explore Bad Boy Entertainment's beginnings in Harlem and Brooklyn, its influence on pop culture, fashion and music, and delve into the tragic murder of Biggie Smalls.

The cameras will also trail Diddy as he tries to wrangle the Bad Boy Family -- including Lil' Kim, Mase, Faith Evans, Mario Winans and 112, among others -- for the pair of sold-out shows within a three-week rehearsal period.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/colum ... m-festival
        Whitney Houston

Comment

Bad Boy Reunion Documentary Director: Diddy's 'Complications Make Him More Real'
          Whitney Houston

Comment

^whatever idgaf.

Comment

[youtube:13163qgf]z9Qvx9ksRE8[/youtube:13163qgf]
              Whitney Houston

Comment

[youtube:3aq6lcmg]WtqIL4L8HmE[/youtube:3aq6lcmg]
                Whitney Houston

Comment

[youtube:2l79wri9]lpi-05nSTWA[/youtube:2l79wri9]
                  Whitney Houston

Comment

Cycle?Verified account @bycycle 5h5 hours ago
                    Once again, Diddy is the richest man in hip-hop.
                    He made $130 million in the past year alone.
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

[tweet:1idda6jd]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/949003013741535232[/tweet:1idda6jd]
                      Whitney Houston

Comment

The title of this thread makes me laugh
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                          Haha same.
                          I'd love another Diddy - Dirty Money album though.
                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Re: P. Diddy / Diddy / Puff Duddy / Diddy Dirty Money / Sean

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway
                            Same, but at least it is easy to found it in search.
                            Whitney Houston

Comment

[youtube:2ortynnx]KTbOAMEmnfI[/youtube:2ortynnx]
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

Diddy Encourages New Rappers to Be Unique: 'I Don't Want the Culture to Get Diluted'
                                Whitney Houston

Comment

[tweet:3w4lq9jm]https://twitter.com/Forbes/status/969229535542677504[/tweet:3w4lq9jm]
                                  Whitney Houston

Comment

It's ironic how the richest in hip hop are the least iconic ones.

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                                      I agree. Who is the most iconic for you?

Comment

Re: P. Diddy / Diddy / Puff Duddy / Diddy Dirty Money / Sean

Jay Z, Puffy and Dre not iconic?
                                        Originally posted by beredy
                                        When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

What planet are you from again?

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                            What planet are you from again?
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Question because I honestly don't know, what is Diddy doing these days to make that much money? Does Bad Boy still have active singers in the industry? Does he have any business that's going on?

Comment

Originally posted by abi
                                                Question because I honestly don't know, what is Diddy doing these days to make that much money? Does Bad Boy still have active singers in the industry? Does he have any business that's going on?
                                                Most current release are the Janelle Monae songs, he also has Machine Gun Kelly and French Montana on the label and he has other ventures aswell if I remember correctly

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                                  Originally posted by abi
                                                  Most current release are the Janelle Monae songs, he also has Machine Gun Kelly and French Montana on the label and he has other ventures aswell if I remember correctly
                                                  Isn’t his clothing, alcohol and scent line doing most of the work?

Comment

Working...
                                                  X